Badarn Jai(Act Art)

Vannak

sarNie Egg
somehow I always go back and watch the opening credits. Since im so addicted to this lakorn now. Im try to be as patient as I can until epi. 6 airs. Do you ladies think there is a chance of an :r-scene-pop-corn: ? :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
somehow I always go back and watch the opening credits. Since im so addicted to this lakorn now. Im try to be as patient as I can until epi. 6 airs. Do you ladies think there is a chance of an :r-scene-pop-corn: ? :D

i dont think there will be a :r-scene-pop-corn: because aum said that this is not a slap/kiss lakorn but
a classic lakorn.. he said something like that.. so there is no chance of a :w-scene-pop-corn:, :r-scene-pop-corn:, or a :baby-scene-pop-corn:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think there will be a :r-scene-pop-corn: because aum said that this is not a slap/kiss lakorn but
a classic lakorn.. he said something like that.. so there is no chance of a :w-scene-pop-corn:, :r-scene-pop-corn:, or a :baby-scene-pop-corn:

in the old version, towards the very ending of the lakorn, there was a willing scene and it ended at that scene. hmmmmm you never know what tv3 will do.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm actually starting to like this lakorn...and it's really different from the old one...because Tor actually develops feelings for Perng before he marries her, and his marriage will be his idea instead of the moms'. Can't wait to see the rest and how Aom's appearance will complicate things.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!! I know I'm like SUPER late, but I just found out that Donut sang the theme song to this lakorn. I love the song and I now I freaking love it even more. She has such a sweet voice. Wonder why she didn't pursue a singing career. I have the song on replay.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! I know I'm like SUPER late, but I just found out that Donut sang the theme song to this lakorn. I love the song and I now I freaking love it even more. She has such a sweet voice. Wonder why she didn't pursue a singing career. I have the song on replay.
wait so donut sing this song??

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yep i think someone posted the link to Donut singing the song...but i don't know what page it was ^_^

Aww i don't need an R scene for this lakorn but no willing?!?! Oh well I'll keep watching! Aum is so good looking in this lakorn :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
Donut didn't sing the REAL themesong ja. she sung it in a SHOW only.

I love your sigg with aum and margie...so cute!!!
me too. it's so cute. i want to know what make them decide to take a trip and do their version of TITANIC :wub:

was that upside down pic part of badarn jai? it hella scared me too..even w/o the makeup...oh the avatar with the guy and girl underneath margie and aum at the beach scene with the guy's back ..that's not aum is it?

no that is a different lakorn.. that lakorn is the one wit Paul and Namfon.. their new lakorn together..
that's right. it's FON/PAUL's lakorn. I'm currently watching it atm too.
it's one of those 'suppose' revenge kind of lakorn.
I just need to adjust to Paul's cheesiness :loool:

in the old version, towards the very ending of the lakorn, there was a willing scene and it ended at that scene. hmmmmm you never know what tv3 will do.
hahah. never under estimate the power of tv3. they likes to spoil the fan -- a single willing is better than multiple r .. :loool: kidding. but i wouldn't mind having things change a bit in this one since it's getting feisty on Aom's side of story.

jewels

sarNie Egg
How come everyone is finding the scene where Margie scares Aum by hanging upside down from the tree funny? It may have been a cheerful joke for her, but I felt sorry for Aum. The picture of his reaction was not fear, but hurt. The scene reminded him of Auey's death - how traumatizing for him to re-live it all over again. Margie appearing upside down was similar to how Auey landed on top of Tor's car after she jumped from the building!

cecilia

Staff member
Auey's nightmare had been with him for such a long time, to see that just bring memory back like you said but us fan laugh at it b/c of something else. **hard to explain the feeling*

jewels

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the explanation. Oh, I've been meaning to ask - is your banner an actual scene from Badarn Jai or is it a photo shoot or photo shopped? If it's a scene from the lakorn, do you know which episode it's happening - is it towards the end? Tell me they have at least some cute scenes even with Aom in the picture.

About a willing scene - I was wondering about that as well. I mean, it seems like a natural progression to consummate the marriage once the parents send them kao hor. I find that most of the lakorn is pretty practical, not narm nao or dramatic like regular thai lakorns so I guess in some ways I do see the Korean drama influence.

Tor has a very practical and mature approach to things, like the last scene in epi 5 where he tells her to start a new life together with him and hugs her. It seems that he's being very conscious of her feelings and he's even willing to pack up old photos of Auey to make his future wife feel more comfortable. At the same time, his methodical approach to everything bothers me. It makes him very unfeeling. He's doing things because they are right (taking responsibility for the kiss by marrying Margie) and he doesn't let his heart rule his actions - so silly.

I don't think that Margie will have a hard time during the marriage because of harsh or abusive treatments. I think that any yelling coming from Tor will be due to Aom's manipulation and misunderstandings. He may be harsh and he may yell, but he's willing to apologize when he knows he's wrong (he seems to be a man that (me haed pon). It'll be harder on her because she agreed to the marriage based on love. Any sadness or heartbreak she encounters will partly be her fault when she could have avoided it all by refusing his proposal.

**My above ramblings might not make sense - it's hard for me to tell it in words.

I hope that any complications and problems during her marriage will make her stronger and more mature person - that way, she can seduce Tor to come to his senses and realize he can't live without her.

cecilia

Staff member
^you're so funny. She can seduce Tor to come to his senses by becoming strong. :loool: but it's true. when she become independent and willing to accept her surrounding b/c of Tor's denial, she can part way with Tor and make him suffer. this is when we'll see him sao and almost in tear yelling at AOM to get away according to the preview.

as for the banner, i'm not sure, it's just a behind the scene shoot i took from Jeed's cap. i'm sure it'll be in there when they're out in their honeymoon. I too hope we get to see alot of sweet scenes of them together when Aom come into the picture. she can be his distraction but at least he needs to keep coming back to Perng for the love he feels for her. He's still in his denial stage :p

and yes, TAKING RESPONSIBILITY over the kiss is just an excuse for him, he didn't know that he want her all to himself :lol: and with her agreeing to marry him is probably b/c she feels she can change him to a better person or believe in love again that could be another reason beside the one side love she had for him. Just too sad, she will have to do alot of handwork and stress to keep herself happy. Alot of apologizing need to be done by Tor but i'm sensing, he'll take her as a silly girl and will not apologize as much b/c he probably think she's that kind of girl anyway.

smile1026

sarNie Egg
Is Aom and Auey are twin sister? What is the name of the actress who portray Aom and how many episode dis drama? ;) ;) Tnxs

cecilia

Staff member
^they're twin, i think .. nothing been confirm but they are sister for sure. as for the actress, i'm only familiar with her nick 'MING'

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe there'll be an r-scene....but then again maybe not. The previews can be misleading, but I think his irrational jealousy towards Perng's interaction with Mit (and all men in general who are not blood relatives) creates possibilities for an r-scene. Personally though, I just want a baby at the end. :lol:

And it looks like I might get my wish considering, Perng looks like she's on the verge of completely fainting. We all know that's one of the classic pregnancy symptoms in lakorns.

But who knows? It could just be the result of her being too overwrought from Aom's constant presence in her marriage.
---caps taken by me. video by ATEAMForum & nalika1 @ Youtube.

About a willing scene - I was wondering about that as well. I mean, it seems like a natural progression to consummate the marriage once the parents send them kao hor. I find that most of the lakorn is pretty practical, not narm nao or dramatic like regular thai lakorns so I guess in some ways I do see the Korean drama influence.

Tor has a very practical and mature approach to things, like the last scene in epi 5 where he tells her to start a new life together with him and hugs her. It seems that he's being very conscious of her feelings and he's even willing to pack up old photos of Auey to make his future wife feel more comfortable. At the same time, his methodical approach to everything bothers me. It makes him very unfeeling. He's doing things because they are right (taking responsibility for the kiss by marrying Margie) and he doesn't let his heart rule his actions - so silly.

I don't think that Margie will have a hard time during the marriage because of harsh or abusive treatments. I think that any yelling coming from Tor will be due to Aom's manipulation and misunderstandings. He may be harsh and he may yell, but he's willing to apologize when he knows he's wrong (he seems to be a man that (me haed pon). It'll be harder on her because she agreed to the marriage based on love. Any sadness or heartbreak she encounters will partly be her fault when she could have avoided it all by refusing his proposal.

**My above ramblings might not make sense - it's hard for me to tell it in words.

I hope that any complications and problems during her marriage will make her stronger and more mature person - that way, she can seduce Tor to come to his senses and realize he can't live without her.

I totally agree with and what you said makes complete sense to me lol. But I his methodical approach is Tor's way of protecting himself. Considering what happened with Auey, he probably lives with a constant fear of giving his heart to someone and losing them all over again. Hence why he treats Perng the way he does, and tries to keep his distance. But even though he's doing everything to prevent himself from falling for her, he can't help but doing just that. On some level he recognizes that he likes Perng, or else why would he have kissed her? And then come up with the whole marriage proposal lie? He could have come up with something else.

But like everyone else, I can't wait for them to get married. Perng's going to go through hell, but she'll become more mature and maybe Tor will finally realize that he can be happy without betraying Auey's memory.

cecilia

Staff member
^i like this assumption too. i first wonder about why she faint too. we'll just keep in mind and hope that there might be a chance there's a baby at the end :lol: HAVE IT CHANGE just like how they turn 360 for JAMLEUY RUK. somehow, p'Tor is lost in Perng's world and lost control of his denial. Things happen. *imagine the rest* :lol: then BOOM. we got news.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^i like this assumption too. i first wonder about why she faint too. we'll just keep in mind and hope that there might be a chance there's a baby at the end :lol: HAVE IT CHANGE just like how they turn 360 for JAMLEUY RUK. somehow, p'Tor is lost in Perng's world and lost control of his denial. Things happen. *imagine the rest* :lol: then BOOM. we got news.
Oh no Cecilia, you couldn't get a baby out of JLR are you trying for one in BJ??? Love it! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Maybe there'll be an r-scene....but then again maybe not. The previews can be misleading, but I think his irrational jealousy towards Perng's interaction with Mit (and all men in general who are not blood relatives) creates possibilities for an r-scene. Personally though, I just want a baby at the end. :lol:

And it looks like I might get my wish considering, Perng looks like she's on the verge of completely fainting. We all know that's one of the classic pregnancy symptoms in lakorns.

But who knows? It could just be the result of her being too overwrought from Aom's constant presence in her marriage.
---caps taken by me. video by ATEAMForum & nalika1 @ Youtube.
Oooh I like your train of thought!

I would be so happy if we got a baby at the end!!!