Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
Oh no Cecilia, you couldn't get a baby out of JLR are you trying for one in BJ??? Love it! :lol:
:loool: it doesn't hurt to daydream again -- i have so many in fictions already. at least, let's be hopeful for this one. but until i see the willing scene. i can't go that far yet or be that hopeful :blush:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: it doesn't hurt to daydream again -- i have so many in fictions already. at least, let's be hopeful for this one. but until i see the willing scene. i can't go that far yet or be that hopeful :blush:

I maintain that we were robbed in JLR. How could there not be a baby? The n'ek can't have symptoms if there's no baby..it's just so misleading lol.

But, we'll keep hope alive for Sakkarn Jr. in BJ. :lol: :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I maintain that we were robbed in JLR. How could there not be a baby? The n'ek can't have symptoms if there's no baby..it's just so misleading lol.

I know we were robbed of a baby <_< but still love JLR :D

Yep yep! we can deff still keep the hope alive for a lil' Tor!!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
LOL you guys or gals are too cute talking about babies...hey but it's keeping the thread alive hehe....

i've been quite busy so i didn't have the time to catch up....but i finished eppy 4, the one subbed by nalika1 and girl you are so cute putting your comments in the subs, when your comment came i couldn't stop smiling because you are too correct....i loved eppy4, so much aum and margie.....they are so cute together....so far this drama is so smooth (that is one reason why i love it)......so far i feel tor is aware of his feelings and he knows he is changing, he also likes his new self, he wants to let perng in his life but he is still a little afriad, but it seems like his willin to try

can't wait for eppy 5 because you guys, oops i mean gals spoiled me with so much sweetness of aum and margie (the kiss, and the hug and hopefully the baby later in the lakorn)....thanks.....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe there'll be an r-scene....but then again maybe not. The previews can be misleading, but I think his irrational jealousy towards Perng's interaction with Mit (and all men in general who are not blood relatives) creates possibilities for an r-scene. Personally though, I just want a baby at the end. :lol:

And it looks like I might get my wish considering, Perng looks like she's on the verge of completely fainting. We all know that's one of the classic pregnancy symptoms in lakorns.

But who knows? It could just be the result of her being too overwrought from Aom's constant presence in her marriage.
---caps taken by me. video by ATEAMForum & nalika1 @ Youtube.
I totally agree with and what you said makes complete sense to me lol. But I his methodical approach is Tor's way of protecting himself. Considering what happened with Auey, he probably lives with a constant fear of giving his heart to someone and losing them all over again. Hence why he treats Perng the way he does, and tries to keep his distance. But even though he's doing everything to prevent himself from falling for her, he can't help but doing just that. On some level he recognizes that he likes Perng, or else why would he have kissed her? And then come up with the whole marriage proposal lie? He could have come up with something else.

But like everyone else, I can't wait for them to get married. Perng's going to go through hell, but she'll become more mature and maybe Tor will finally realize that he can be happy without betraying Auey's memory.

i like it.. hope there is one..

little

sarNie Adult
i cant wait on wed. the wait is killing me i havent feel like this with lots of lakorns cause i'm picky i only like revenge/slap/kiss/babies. i have the symptoms again feeling hot/blush. i hope there's a baby/rape when she faint in the preview. I was glad when she was in a coma it was before her marriage cuz i didn't want tor to feel sorry for her if it was after their marriage. i sound like pervert but i like this storyline and i like to watch it and others lakorn arent as interest to me as much

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont think there will be a :r-scene-pop-corn: because aum said that this is not a slap/kiss lakorn but
a classic lakorn.. he said something like that.. so there is no chance of a :w-scene-pop-corn:, :r-scene-pop-corn:, or a :baby-scene-pop-corn:
awwwwwwwwe.. its fine then.. too bad.. T_T ... hehehe xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
in the old version, towards the very ending of the lakorn, there was a willing scene and it ended at that scene. hmmmmm you never know what tv3 will do.
muahahahahaha.. very interesting hehehe .. willing at the end for the old one kekek i never watched the old one xp .. muahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maybe there'll be an r-scene....but then again maybe not. The previews can be misleading, but I think his irrational jealousy towards Perng's interaction with Mit (and all men in general who are not blood relatives) creates possibilities for an r-scene. Personally though, I just want a baby at the end. :lol:

And it looks like I might get my wish considering, Perng looks like she's on the verge of completely fainting. We all know that's one of the classic pregnancy symptoms in lakorns.

But who knows? It could just be the result of her being too overwrought from Aom's constant presence in her marriage.
---caps taken by me. video by ATEAMForum & nalika1 @ Youtube.
I totally agree with and what you said makes complete sense to me lol. But I his methodical approach is Tor's way of protecting himself. Considering what happened with Auey, he probably lives with a constant fear of giving his heart to someone and losing them all over again. Hence why he treats Perng the way he does, and tries to keep his distance. But even though he's doing everything to prevent himself from falling for her, he can't help but doing just that. On some level he recognizes that he likes Perng, or else why would he have kissed her? And then come up with the whole marriage proposal lie? He could have come up with something else.

But like everyone else, I can't wait for them to get married. Perng's going to go through hell, but she'll become more mature and maybe Tor will finally realize that he can be happy without betraying Auey's memory.
damn.... when are those parts gonna be aired lmao.. hahaha j/k kekeke.. xp .. lalala.. hehe .. hmm is that gonna b "R" .. "willing" hehe then "baby" lmao.. hahaha j/k..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okies.. hehehe just one more day lmao.. hahaha one more day till tomorrow.. hehe .. xp... i def cant wait for the marriage hehehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agree with you.. donut does have a good voice.. hehehe i luv'd her ever since the lakorn with num xp .. hehehe..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i no one more day.. cant wait any longer.. the part where he is going to get
married n everything.. i really want to no wwat is going to happen n the future for them
like after they get married...

jewels

sarNie Egg
We'll finally get to see them married - TOMORROW!! It's kind of ironic when you think about Aum Atichart's recent roles as the aggressive pra'ek especially when I came across an old lakorn that has him looking soo young and innocent - never thought that he would progress to become such a versatile actor.

Totally off topic, but I just thought I had to share. The lakorn I'm talking about is Salakchit with Katreeya English and Sam Yuranan - Aum plays one of the characters in it. I totally forgot he was in this lakorn - he looks so fresh-faced...haha.

Here's the link below - he shows up at about 3:43

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AOZhu-fvoTM

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
We'll finally get to see them married - TOMORROW!! It's kind of ironic when you think about Aum Atichart's recent roles as the aggressive pra'ek especially when I came across an old lakorn that has him looking soo young and innocent - never thought that he would progress to become such a versatile actor.

Totally off topic, but I just thought I had to share. The lakorn I'm talking about is Salakchit with Katreeya English and Sam Yuranan - Aum plays one of the characters in it. I totally forgot he was in this lakorn - he looks so fresh-faced...haha.

thanks.. dang he was so young back then it wasnt that cute.. but now omg..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

omg.. he is so adorable.. hehehe n innocent looking xp .. love aum.. hahahaha.. @_@ .. thanks..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling

He is too cute! I wonder how old he is. His voice isn't anywhere near as deep as it is now.:lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow ladies! We get our wedding. I'm happy, but it's the beginning of the end for poor Perng...at least for a while anyway.:D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

I agree~ I feel robbed of Soriya and Harit's baby in JLR too... here the JLR sisters were holding hands around the campfire, waiting for baby news to pop out and NOTHING!!! Gosh, would it be too much to hope for baby in here? :)

But for some reason, the way the lakorn is right now, Margie seems a bit too kiddish to be a mom yet if baby is around the corner somewhere. Maybe as she matures in the lakorn, I could see it happening. We'll see I guess.