Badarn Jai(Act Art)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
We'll finally get to see them married - TOMORROW!! It's kind of ironic when you think about Aum Atichart's recent roles as the aggressive pra'ek especially when I came across an old lakorn that has him looking soo young and innocent - never thought that he would progress to become such a versatile actor.

Totally off topic, but I just thought I had to share. The lakorn I'm talking about is Salakchit with Katreeya English and Sam Yuranan - Aum plays one of the characters in it. I totally forgot he was in this lakorn - he looks so fresh-faced...haha.

Here's the link below - he shows up at about 3:43

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AOZhu-fvoTM

He was so young then. I don't think he even hit puberty yet because his voice didn't crack yet. :lol:

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
he is...current for me, 9 more hours till it air...

It's such a light drama, I don't think there will be a rape scene but, I do crossed my figure for one, because, I too want a baby at the end.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so Donut sang the song at a function...but she doesn't actually sing the song used for the opening right? it doesn't sound like her.

oh and all this speculation about r-scenes and babies...hehehe...you sarnie pervs are too funny...well, here's what i think, b/c Aum's character already likes Margie's character, there will be willing scenes...i mean you know sweet ones that will hint at willing scenes...and i think she will be come pregnant and that will compilcate things even further w/ the dead girlfriend's sister's interference! hmm...but i could be wrong...i mean the car accident was a curve ball for me...i didn't think that was gonna happen so soon...hmmm...so who knows!

little

sarNie Adult
cant wait the preview does have signs of preggy and rape but i wonder how about the transform would that affect if she does have a baby i hope so makes it more interesting

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I agree~ I feel robbed of Soriya and Harit's baby in JLR too... here the JLR sisters were holding hands around the campfire, waiting for baby news to pop out and NOTHING!!! Gosh, would it be too much to hope for baby in here? :)

But for some reason, the way the lakorn is right now, Margie seems a bit too kiddish to be a mom yet if baby is around the corner somewhere. Maybe as she matures in the lakorn, I could see it happening. We'll see I guess.
Starry! You found us! Ha ha ha i know we were trying so hard for a JLR baby but it never happened!!! <_<

Yea willing would be better here, I don't see how or why he would R her since she already loves him...all good questions though...woo hoo tomorrow is almost here!!!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Well ladies, my baby theory is wrong from the looks of the previews for tomorrow's episode.

Aom sure worked fast today, huh?

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
Waiting for the upload, it's killing me...actually caught a glimpse of it at the store where I usually went to buy my coffee, (the store had IPTV) Damn was Aum hot and Margie look so beautiful...

i just hope that pueng doesn't cry a lot after the wedding. the girl is such a good cryer. :lmao: i get pissed off at Tor every time he says something rude to the girl. -_-

anyway, i'm enjoying the donut couple very much. :lol:

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
He is so CRUEL. she was all worry about their first night and he just have to spoil it like that. :lmao:
So did he just ran off...I saw the part where she went into the bathroom to take off her jewelry and when she came out he was nowhere in sight...

cecilia

Staff member
He was out in the room where he had Auey's ashes display. Worshiping shrine. kidding. and when Margie saw this, she's in tears and later told him that she knows he doesn't love her and all. they marriage was a must or something like that. i have in low audio. sorry, so until she's sure he wants to marry her b/c he wants too, she won't share the same bed with him and walk away to another room. LOl .. She's saving herself until he's ready. after she left to the purple room to cry, Tor's all confuse, and said 'what the heck'.Lol

I guess, it kindda seem like Aom is OBSESS with Tor b/c of that one scene where she's standing in front of the mirror filled with lots of Tor's picture and a few one of AUEY/TOR. lol .. the GIRL is crazy obsess :loool:

Awe. i love that part of him laying on the bed after Perng left .. putting his arm on the side, fill with lots of thought. Darn it. and Auey and his conversation just have to insert in. Lol

Vannak

sarNie Egg
i just read the summary for today's eppi. Thanks to lynn. My heart just shatters at how Tor reacts. Poor Peung, its her wedding day and it got ruined by dat witch.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
Is there a queue in here to kill that sister or am I the only one? and the next one I'm lining up to kill is Tor...such a dumb a$$

natascha89

sarNie Egg
@ Nalika I think there are a lot of people who wants to kill the sister count me in, I don't linke her

Margie looks so beautiful in the wedding dress.
I have watched the 6 episode but haven't understood a single word :( now I can't wait to watch it with eng subs, because I'm non-thai ...
impatient waiting for the next episode :D

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Nalika,

You're not alone! I can only excuse Tor's foolishness for so long because he's a guy...and well that pretty much explains it all. :lol: But there's no excuse for the way he's treating poor Perng. I understand that he may not be in love with Perng just yet, but he really should have at least tried to make her feel more comfortable and make the huge adjustment to married life go smoothly, especially after the whole wedding fiasco.

Aom's obsessed with him on an entirely different level. The girl had her entire room decked out with Tor wallpaper. Now she's stalking him on vacation? Psycho. :lol:

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! I just really wish live streaming would work out better for me lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I agree~ I feel robbed of Soriya and Harit's baby in JLR too... here the JLR sisters were holding hands around the campfire, waiting for baby news to pop out and NOTHING!!! Gosh, would it be too much to hope for baby in here? :)

But for some reason, the way the lakorn is right now, Margie seems a bit too kiddish to be a mom yet if baby is around the corner somewhere. Maybe as she matures in the lakorn, I could see it happening. We'll see I guess.
hahahaha *hi5* haha.. i love that starry hehe... we def are waiting for it in here lmao.. xp..

i haven't caught up with the recent eps. yet. why is aey's sister in the picture now that tor is married? couldn't she stalk him beforehand?

jewels

sarNie Egg
As much as I was anticipating for today's episode, I knew I wouldn't like it at all. There were hardly any sweet scenes except for the cookie scene and just when they were about to talk it out, they were interrupted by Aom.

She is one crazy sister...but I admit, she is good with her subtle evilness. How in the heck did she follow them all the way to the vacation spot?? Does she have Tor radar or something?!?

Ahhh...this is gonna drive me crazy b/c I know next epi isn't gonna be any better as pessimistic as that may sound. I know they're gonna end on a cliff hanger and leave us with vague previews to obsess about until next week.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
Somehow Tor seem selfish to me. Just because Perng is head over heel for him doesn't give him the right to do that to her. One nice word for Tor and Perng's all smiling...(Cookie scene is an example) Poor her, she's going to be in constant pain now because of that evil sister and Tor's treatment of her.