Badarn Jai(Act Art)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is there a queue in here to kill that sister or am I the only one? and the next one I'm lining up to kill is Tor...such a dumb a$$
Thanks for subbing so quickly Nalika!

I hate when anyone does anything out of guilt, especially when it comes to love, it prevents and holds them back so much...and I've wanted to kill Aom since Tor saw her and got into the accident...I knew it was going downhill from there...See, I knew the sister was psycho, and she so could've killed her sister, even though her sister seemed to love her so much...Maybe their parents gave up on her for a reason...When a kid turns out bad, and just out of your control, you have no choice but to let them go, even if they are your kids, cuz if they don't listen to you to begin with, then they won't listen to you ever...I believe if they are twins, which I'm sure they are, that she's the definite evil one, and her sister was too nice and innocent to see it...I just wanna see the flashback of the day of Aeuy's "suicide", she was probably arguing with her sister...I can picture it, Aom's like, "Tor is such a great man, how can you fight with him? You don't deserve to be with him..." then BAM! she shoves her and she falls, she'll probably say something like, "You should've left with him."...but that's all in my head...maybe it's not like that, but that's how I picture it.

I don't like that boat scene, it just looks like Aom is stirring up trouble for the newlyweds...But what's funny is to hear her yell P'Aum instead of P'Tor cuz she was so scared.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
From those clips, it's so sad, Aum is a meanie, pushing Donut around like that on the wheelchair, I can't believe he let her go like that, what a bully he is. In the short scene where she's walking, you can see that she's limping a little...no wonder she sits down a lot...

Tor is making me so mad man. Whatever the reason for marrying Perng, taking responsibility for her condition or just kissing her, both are lame...I can understand if the mom caught them in bed, but a whack kiss like that? That part of the story just didn't go, and I thought it was dumb to put the so-called proposal in there like that. They should've done it differently than that. He's so mean to Perng, acting like he was forced to marry her, when it was his decision alone, yelling at her and stuff...and I can't believe he ran out on his own bride, that's so sad. Poor Perng, she's gonna be crying a whole lot because of him. That line, "Start a new life with me," or whatever was nice, if he only meant it. Stupid Aom had to show up at that moment, Tor already had his own issues by himself to complicate things for his relationship with Perng, now Aom's gonna make it worse.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i know tor is a meanie but we all know perng is gonna get back on her feet...i can't wait for perng's transformation (the short hair and yellow dress)...that is when tor is gonna get his payback and the game is on....

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
awww how pretty was margie in those wedding dresses especially the last one she looks waaayyy prettier and more mature with her hair pulled back... uuurrrgghhh n'rai is in thhe picture now and it is now where the mis-understandings arise and jealousy on both side esp when pung turns to p'mit for comfort... its goin to get interesting... ooo beach scenes and that fainting scene is in the next epi...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm im assuming some are waiting for the make over keke..

i wonder when do we see this.. hehe ..

cecilia

Staff member
Aom really is mischievous. She gave some ticket to Perng to a stage play, at first, Tor refuse to go but later agree to it. Perng thought Aom was being a nice friend by giving her and Tor those tickets. when Perng call and let Aom know, she's in rage and can't believe what she heard. Flashback: Auey invite Aom to go and watch some stage play with her but Tor hate waiting in line and plus he's not into those kind of thing. When Aom found out from Perng's call, she got very angry and fake out some robbing at her house to lure him in so that he miss the show. In the end, he did missed it :( ..

Aom's is one crazy woman, she's obsess over her sister's bf b/c Tor mistake her as Auey, gave her a hug from behind and kiss her TWICE on the cheek, after this, she became overly obsess. i'm serious, this girl kill her own sister.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I must say episode 6 almost made me cry out of frustration and anger. I have never been so passionate about hurting the p'ek as much as this. I felt like punching Tor so bad while I was watching him being a freaking hypocrite. He's always off with Aom yet he screams at Perng and tells her to stop associating with other men because she's married. Seriously, he should take a look at himself and see what he's done to Perng. I feel really sorry for her and I honestly cannot wait until her transformation. I hope she kills him alive ... lol (figuratively, of course).

Also, Aom's a psychopath. But its funny how she chucks an evil grin at every possible opportunity LOL. Like, okay man we get it .... everyone knows you're evil so stop it with the evil grin!

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: if that many grin, no one still don't notice it. Today episode will get everyone irritate too.
i wish Perng know Aom's evil side and find way to stop it before it's too late.

Tor have to go out of town for business matter per his dad. Tor ask Perng to come along but Perng said that tomorrow night is Nee's birthday. Aom also found out that Perng have a phobia. While she send Perng home, she also stole the house keys from Perm. That night at the birthday party, Aom drug Perm with some sleeping pill. He then went home and went into a deep sleep. After the party, Perng went home, went into Tor's room, feeling lonely and empty when Tor's not around. She fell asleep. Woke up with a sound of someone in the house, and that someone is AOM. she's try to kill Perng by locking her up in one of the storage room. What she didn't know is that at the birthday party, Tor called Perng and after hearing P'Mit's voice in the background, he got jealous and drove home that night. He came in time to rescue his wifey. LOl

ALOT OF PULLING HAIRS today :( AOM is so irritating !!!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
^:loool: if that many grin, no one still don't notice it. Today episode will get everyone irritate too.
i wish Perng know Aom's evil side and find way to stop it before it's too late.

Tor have to go out of town for business matter per his dad. Tor ask Perng to come along but Perng said that tomorrow night is Nee's birthday. Aom also found out that Perng have a phobia. While she send Perng home, she also stole the house keys from Perm. That night at the birthday party, Aom drug Perm with some sleeping pill. He then went home and went into a deep sleep. After the party, Perng went home, went into Tor's room, feeling lonely and empty when Tor's not around. She fell asleep. Woke up with a sound of someone in the house, and that someone is AOM. she's try to kill Perng by locking her up in one of the storage room. What she didn't know is that at the birthday party, Tor called Perng and after hearing P'Mit's voice in the background, he got jealous and drove home that night. He came in time to rescue his wifey. LOl
Watched today's episode without sound AND without subs. But I thought the story was pretty easy to follow lol.

@ Cecilia - That had to be the best part of today's episode. I think Tor's the greatest. ^_^

Aom's not all that bright. But I guess she simply doesn't seem to think it's possible that Tor might be in love with Perng. She's counting on her resemblance to Auey to get her into his life; but that's just not going to cut it. I just wish she'd realize that a few mishaps don't mean that he can love her.

And every time she does something to try and push Perng and Tor futher apart, it only shows that he's developed feelings for Perng Let's look at Perng's relationship with Mit. If Tor really didn't care about her, I don't think he'd be jealous over her friendship with Mit. Tor recognizes her good qualities and I think he understands that Mit can see them too. And I think that Tor knows that Mit could be competition; he wouldn't be jealous otherwise.

I just hope that Perng realizes that Aom is the source of all the negative stuff that's happening to her and Tor, and she's doesn't let Aom get away with it. I cannot wait to see Perng's makeover either. I'm still trying to speculate as to how that's going to play into the story (Why she does it? Is she still with Tor when it happens? etc.)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You ladies should know how crazy Thai p'ek's are. They are always crazy! Tell n'ek to not associate with other males but then they go out and have cocktails with other female. It's the norm of lakorns by now. Why do the guys always have some type of mental problem and cope with their feelings well? Sawan Bieng, this lakorn and so on...LOL...But that's what we love, right? Well, not in real life...that's for sure.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah this lakorn, i wanted to slap tor a couple of time but then when i rewatch it. I think it's more of he feels bad for the sister. He seems to act more like a brother/sister relationship. Gotta wait until next week to continue... More jealousy and more misunderstand....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg.. thanks ceci.. eeek.. so interesting.. hehehe .. yikes i'll watch it later..

hmmmmm so this was all caused because Aum KISSED HIS EX'S SIS .. lmao.. eek.. pscho ladie hehe.. i cant wait to watch this ep.. xp..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love/hate today's epi of BJ. Seriously, Aom is there everyday!! And nobody catches on except Nit and Tou. Some scenes were cute though :). Ugghh...Aom is prob the worst N'Rai ever! She's so annoying. In other lakorns N'Rai doesn't get in the way every single day...morning,night. etc. Now she has the key to the house. Serious psychopath.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG glad to be back on here!!!

You ladies should know how crazy Thai p'ek's are. They are always crazy! Tell n'ek to not associate with other males but then they go out and have cocktails with other female. It's the norm of lakorns by now. Why do the guys always have some type of mental problem and cope with their feelings well? Sawan Bieng, this lakorn and so on...LOL...But that's what we love, right? Well, not in real life...that's for sure.
You said it! Only in lakorns would we ever be this forgiving...but that's why we like it...its a very good fantasy!!!

Yeah this lakorn, i wanted to slap tor a couple of time but then when i rewatch it. I think it's more of he feels bad for the sister. He seems to act more like a brother/sister relationship. Gotta wait until next week to continue... More jealousy and more misunderstand....
True true! no slap kiss but its very touching...I cry with Perng! Ugh the misunderstanding is breaking my heart...Tor is being dumb!

I love/hate today's epi of BJ. Seriously, Aom is there everyday!! And nobody catches on except Nit and Tou. Some scenes were cute though :) . Ugghh...Aom is prob the worst N'Rai ever! She's so annoying. In other lakorns N'Rai doesn't get in the way every single day...morning,night. etc. Now she has the key to the house. Serious psychopath.
For reals she is a psycho...so many of us think she killed her own sister to get to Tor...what a wacko!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ok im slowing catching up .. yesterday i had a BJ marathon from ep.3 and it wasnt 2am until i slept :p (im up to ep.5 now) and gees, it's getting really good.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg it was so sad.. cant wait till the nxt epi.. there is going to b
lots of drama.. hate that b**** for faking that she fall into the water cuz perng pushed her
idk my guess tats wat happen.. he starts being mean to her.. he even ask if she loves him?? thats
is an obvious question.. duh.. p'tor is so dumb.. kinda go the same for perng.. but im lovin every
little of it..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is getting more and more interesting!! I can't wait to watch the next episode!!! Even though I hate how Tor left Perm, I love how he hugs her because he knows hes wrong.

asian206

sarNie Egg
i watch the end of this week epi and there is the preview say that tor ask perng if she love him when she say that she want to return to her mother side when she hurt becuze of what happen to there marriage. i can't wait for the next coming up epi. i think that maybe this week or next week the main actress she will transform into a different personalty and i waiting to see how he going to act infront of her.