Who da hell iz reprezentin'???

• D&M&N Crew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monkey and his posse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Don't feel bad for me! I need no pity!! I'm just glad they're someone cool enough who voted for me...That person is so awesome. :lol:
duuude..... <_< u only have one vote duk, and that was cuz u voted for urself. :lol: just admit defeat maaan :lol: ---> B) stunna shades to put u out of business

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..deedee and her infamous artwork..lol sorry marduk..gotta represent my girls=] sw chicks ROCK!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nai...

You need to start your own crew...

The special yellow bus... oh my gawd! Nai... you know what kind of crew rolls on the special yellow bus?

buwahahahaa

Thank gawd I claim neutrality.

Can we vote for individuals ?? :^P How many times should I vote Nai? :^P

Darvil... let me modify the sql database so Nai can have an infinity number... she wants the numbers man... let's give it to her. :^)

OMG Dyno are you trying to break up the D&M&N Crew? No way man, I ain't leaving dem. We sistas ride togethur and die togethur. If you want to vote for me then cast your vote for the D&M&N Crew and damn you make me sound desperate. I want the numbers? I sure do haha. You're so mean Dyno!!!! You know you want to vote for us so stop trying to keep your cool. I mean come on we even got Darvil to vote for us that should mean something since he always votes for his gay partner Marduk all the time. Oh and our special yellow bus is pimpin'. You wish you had one like dat.

Haha I feel like such a traitor to my sensei. Sorry Marduk but its hard to resist the seductive charms of Dfemc lollllllll. But it's okay I know you're cool about it. I mean you get defeated all the time hahahahaa j/k.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
FOE REALS, We're true sisters that's why we're ganstaar like that. thnx nai, i didn't want to be found responding to gay ass comments from some durty-lowlife-55555 pimp. u sure regulate that fooo MOOSTAH.

thanx ladies (joey, tina, ice, teeruk, n all those who voted for us) n good (st)icks for the support n takin' up on Nozay's motto, "chics before (st)icks!" couldn't have been more wise. street smart homays, wurd! *d&m&n wink n fist high*

*quick add-on: YO MUNKEY, u gots until the end of this week to score ur votes. the battle is FINISHED this FRIDAY, JULY 13th, 2007 at 11:59pm on the dot, Pacific Time. THa's all u got maangs to gangstur urself. if u go down, u gonna have to call all the ladies up in the d&m&n crew Master OG. ur choice munkey boooy.

NO PAIN, NO GAME...so u gonna chicken out now? or be a MUNkEY mAN? ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
FOE REALS, We're true sisters that's why we're ganstaar like that. thnx nai, i didn't want to be found responding to gay ass comments from some durty-lowlife-55555 pimp. u sure regulate that fooo MOOSTAH.

thanx ladies (joey, tina, ice, teeruk, n all those who voted for us) n good (st)icks for the support n takin' up on Nozay's motto, "chics before (st)icks!" couldn't have been more wise. street smart homays, wurd! *d&m&n wink n fist high*

*quick add-on: YO MUNKEY, u gots until the end of this week to score ur votes. the battle is FINISHED this FRIDAY, JULY 13th, 2007 at 11:59pm on the dot, Pacific Time. THa's all u got maangs to gangstur urself. if u go down, u gonna have to call all the ladies up in the d&m&n crew Master OG. ur choice munkey boooy.

NO PAIN, NO GAME...so u gonna chicken out now? or be a MUNkEY mAN? ^_^

DMN Annhilation
Coming Friday 07.13.07

Stay tuned...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOLs, everybody! Ha, ha. D&M&N crew. Man, the letters almost look like
the DaMN hot crew. LOLs. Monkey boy, let's see you and Hyori's
attack. I think Hyori will leave you too...LOLs. Pity vote. Nice motto, NP.

*Cheers for DMN!

dfemc

sarNie Adult

DMN Annhilation
Coming Friday 07.13.07

Stay tuned...
yeeeah...uh huh..."annhilation" (in ur squeeky voice) my gangstaar sha-bootie. someone's already planning their hide-away. LOOK Who's runnin' now?? :loool:

JUST REMEMBER MUNKEY FOO, we ladies ARE THUGS FOR LIFE! LIKE THIS:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO D. I love the two old ladies and Marduk you are going to hide? Dude then I totally will not respect you anymore sensei. BE A MAN.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry Monkey King, but I have to vote for the girl, haha.