Parichat portrayed by Pancake Khemanit
Nawin portrayed by Cee Siwat
Ome portrayed by Grate Warintorn

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Here's 2 prologues that all happened on the same day

---------------------------------

Prologue: #1

Araya woke up and found herself in an unfamiliar room. She turned to the side of her bed and found a guy sleeping next to her. That guy was her ex-boyfriend. She looked under her blanket and found herself naked.

“What the hell?” she asked herself.

She grabbed the pillow and started hitting her ex-boyfriend.

“How can you do this to me? How can you take my virginity away from me? Get up, you bastard!”

Nawin woke up, hiding his face from getting hit, “Ow! Hey! Cut that out!”

Nawin grabbed the pillow from Araya. He was surprise to see her, “Araya…..what are you doing in my hotel room?”

“Your hotel room?! This is my hotel room! And how could you do this to me?”

Araya started hitting Nawin. He grabbed her hands, “What did I do?”

“Why don’t you look under the blanket, maybe that will answer your question!”

Nawin looked under the blanket and realized he was naked as well.

“What happened?” he asked himself.

“I’ll tell you what happen, you took advantage of me when I was drunk!”

“I didn’t do anything. You’re the one that took advantage of me. You’re the one that came into this room.”

“This is actually my room, not yours. You were probably too drunk to recognize your own room.”

“I can say the same thing for you.”

Araya got up and walked to open the door so she can prove to him that it was actually her room.

“See, the number on the door says 510.”

“510!”

Araya nodded, “Yeah….”

“Shit…” mumbled Nawin.

“Now you know who’s fault is it.”

“Okay….so I came into the wrong room last night…my bad…”

“Just hurry up and get dress and get out of here before someone sees us.”

“You act like I want people to see us together.”

“Then hurry up and go then…”

“I will…..”

TubbyTinker

Prologue #2:

Parichat had a massive headache from getting drunk last night at the club. She rolled out of bed and saw a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend, Ome, on top of the drawer. She looked around the room and noticed that that wasn’t her room.

Ome’s head popped through the door, “Oh, you’re awake. I made breakfast if you’re hungry.”

“What am I doing here? Last time I remember I was at the-”

“Club, getting drunk like always”

Parichat stayed quiet.

“You know Chat, why do you keep doing the things you do? You need to stop going out partying. Doing it isn’t making your father happy.”

“Don’t tell me what to do!” she snapped. “My father doesn‘t even care about me and who are you, just an ex, you shouldn‘t be caring about me either”

“Look, even if we’re not together anymore, I still care about you okay.”

“You still haven’t told me how did I end up at your place.”

“I was out last night and I saw two guys trying to get you into their car but luckily I came in on time to save you.”

“So I’m guessing you want a thank you from me right?”

“Not necessarily. So c’mon, breakfast is getting cold.”

“I’m not hungry.” Chat protested.

“Fine, then go take a shower. I’ll take you home.”

“I don’t want to go home.”

“You got in a fight with your dad again didn’t you? If not home then where?”

“Napat’s house.”

“Fine.”

TubbyTinker

Chapter 1: Ome and Parichat

“Sure I will….you have my word.”

When Ome saw Parichat come out of the room, he hung up the phone immediately, “I gotta go, I’ll see you soon.”

“Who were you talking to?”

Ome hesitated, “A… friend”

“You sure because it looks like you’re hiding something.”

“I’m not hiding anything. Now are you ready to go?”

“Yeah but I don’t want you to drop me off at Pat’s house anymore.”

“Then where you wanna go?”

“My penthouse.”

“Okay.”

-------------------------

Parichat slouched in the front seat of the car, looking out the window. Neither of them spoke to each other, whereas before when they used to date, they were able to sing along to the music on the radio and crack jokes. All the good memories immediately went away when Parichat remembered the day Ome broke up with her. The only person she trusted broke her heart.

[Flashback]

“Where did you say where he was?”

“At a restaurant, the restaurant where he always take you”

Parichat clench her teeth, “Keep an eye on them. I’ll be right over.”

She hung up the phone and storm out the house, outrage that her boyfriend would betray her like that.

She arrived at the restaurant and saw the girl putting food on his plate. She marched over and grabbed the girl by the hair and started slapping her.

“Chat, what are you doing?! Stop it!”

Parichat ignored him and continue to hit the other woman, “Who told you to mess with my boyfriend huh?! You can’t find your own boyfriend or what?!”

Ome tried to pull her back and when he finally did, he carried her outside the restaurant, feeling embarrass by the other customer.

Outside, Parichat gave Ome a good slap across the face.

“Why did you slap me?”

“How can you do this to me?!”

“I didn’t do anything wrong!” he protested. “Do you know what you’ve done?”

“I called earlier if you wanted to go out and have dinner but you said you were busy with work. But I didn’t know that bitch over there is considered your work!”

“Chat, stop it! You always assume things! Nothing is going on between me and her. We’re just co-workers. She’s a client from the company and she’s going to sponsor us.”

“Why was she putting food on your plate then?”

“Because she was being polite Chat…”

Parichat felt dumb and embarrass, “Well how am I suppose to tell the difference.?”

“That’s because you’re always like that. You’re never reasonable and you never trust me! And relationship is based on trust and I don’t think we have that. I mean I trust you completely but I don’t think you’re trusting me.”

“So what are you trying to say?”

“I think we should take a step back from this relationship…..”

Tears filled up her eyes, “Are you breaking up with me?”

“Chat, I’m sorry but I’ve had it with us. I can’t be in this kind of relationship. I can’t love someone who doesn’t trust me……”

Parichat wiped the tears from falling down her cheeks and grabbed Ome’s hands, “Ome, I’m sorry I was short-tempered. I promise I’ll change myself, please don’t break-up with me, Dad doesn’t love me anymore, I have no one…”

Ome softly wipe the tears off from her face, “Chat listen to me” he said softly. “Your dad loves and cares you, he just have a different way of showing it.”

She shook her head, “All he cares about is that woman. Ome I need you in my life.”

“Chat…..I’m sorry, but I can’t. I think you should reconsider all the things you’ve done in the past first and when you’re ready, maybe we can come back and be the same again…..”

“Ome…..I’m sorry….really….”

“I know…..but look, I have to go apologize to the client now…..good luck with everything and good-bye…”

[Flashback ends]

Ome would glance at Parichat every now and then, wondering what she’s thinking. But she didn’t notice that Ome had taken her back to her dad’s house instead of her penthouse like she wanted him to.

“We’re here” he finally said.

When Parichat finally came back from daydreaming, she sees her dad’s house in front of her.

“What are we doing here? I thought I told you to take me to my penthouse.”

“Chat, I called Rada this morning to tell her where you were at and she told me you didn’t come home for 3 days.”

“So?”

“She’s worried about you Chat. Stop rebellious behavior.”

“You have no rights to tell me what to do. We have no relations….”

“I know that, I’m just trying to help.”

“Well I don’t need your help and I so hate you right now.”

She stepped out of the car and was greeted by her step-mom, Rada.

“Chat, you’re finally home. We were worried about you.”

Parichat smirked, “You’re such a fake Rada. I bet you were happy when I wasn’t here.”

“Now why would you say that Chat? And thank you Ome for bring her back. Come Chat, you’re dad’s waiting inside.”

Chat went inside and Rada followed.

“Oh how sad” said Rada with a smirk.

Chat turned around to look at her.

“How does it feel to be betrayed like that-again especially from your ex-lover?”

“What are you trying to say?”

“I always hear from people that it was a shame when you and Ome broke up because he was missing out on something special since you are a socialite, rich, and wealthy. But come to think of it, you deserved to be dumped like that. An arrogant, self-centered person like you deserve to be lonely. How does it feel to have no one on your side?”

“I maybe be arrogant, self-centered but at least I’m not a home wrecker slash gold-digger.”

“At least I have people that love me unlike someone who has no one to love her, not her dad, and not the man she once called boyfriend.

Parichat raised up her hand but her dad came in on time, “What are you doing Chat?” he asked. “And you’re finally home. Where were you all this time?”

“Oh so now you care what I do and where I’m at?”

“I’m not worried about you but I’m concern when people finds out what kind of daughter I have..”

“So you finally admit that you were never concern about me. All you care and think about is this bitch right here and your image.”

Parichat got a slap across her face, “Dad…”

“You have no rights to call her that name…”

“Of course I do because it’s true….and I’m going to call her a bitch, a hoe, a slut. A--”

Her dad slapped her again, “Stop it!”

“I hate you!” she yelled.

Rada came in between them, pretending to be the good step-mother, “Pakorn, enough already...let Chat go rest in her room….”

“Stop pretending to be good. We all know, I know you’re not!”

Rada gave Parichat a smirk before taking Pakorn out side to calm down.

“Miss Chat, are you alright?” the servant asked.

Chat wiped the tears off her face, “I’m fine….”​

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aww.., poor chat.
what a great fanfic :)
loving the casts :)
omggg, what really happened between Aray and Nawin?
tehee..,
poor Napat, her former friend and her ex-boyfriend are together :(

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I feel like there's so many hidden mysteries behind the break ups of all the couples!
I'm loving this fic Thip!
Chat & Ome's break up put tears in my eyes :/

TubbyTinker

I feel like there's so many hidden mysteries behind the break ups of all the couples!
I'm loving this fic Thip!
Chat & Ome's break up put tears in my eyes :/
yeah all break-up happen for a reason...like with ome and chat's relationship, from chapter 1 we know that they broke up because he didnt like her "nisai" it was just too much for him but deep down inside he still cares for her and vice versa...and from the prologue, dan and napat's relationship, pim kinda gave out a clue why dan and pat broke up and in chapter 2..rada kinda spilled or almost spilled something about napat's past...that's like another clue to dan and napat's break up...and as for nawin and araya's breakup...their's coming up

TubbyTinker

Chapter 2: Napat & Parichat

Napat got in her car and started dialing Chat’s number.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Chat, where are you?”

“At my house, trying to figure out a way to get out of here and are you crying? I hear sniffling.”

“I need to talk to you. Can you come see me?”

“I wish I could but my dad’s keeping an eye out for me since I didn’t come home for 3 days. Plus I left my car at the club, I was planning on getting it tonight. How about this, why don’t you come over to my house.”

“Alright, I’ll see you in a bit then.”

“Hi, who did you come to see?” the servant ask outside the gate.

“My name is Napat. Parichat’s friend.”

“Oh okay, I’ll let her know you’re here, please come inside first.”

Napat followed the servant inside the house and went to sit in the living room. Not long enough, Rada came downstairs. Napat stood up to greet her, even though she didn’t wanted to.

“Sawatdee ka”

“Came to see Chat?”

“Yes….”

“You’re still friends with my step-daughter?”

“What’s that suppose to mean? Chat and I have always been friends. I don’t have any bad intentions towards her, if that’s what you’re thinking.”

“I know you don’t but I’m speaking on behalf of Pakorn, Chat’s father. I don’t think he wants his daughter to be friends with an ex-po…a girl like you.”

“That was in the past and Chat is a good friend, she’s not judgmental like you and khun Pakorn.”

“Yeah”….Chat came downstairs and walked toward her friend, “Why are you always in people’s business Rada?”

“Just trying to look out for you.”

“Since when do I need you to look out after me. Come on Pat, let’s go talk upstairs where it’s more private.”

----------------------

“Ugh, I so want to slap your step-mom just then. How can you stand her?”

“Trust me, I want to slap her just once but every time I want to, my dad always come in on time.”

“How can you stand living in the same roof with her? If I were you, I think I’d go to jail for attempted murder or something.”

Chat laughed, “Wanna trade lives then? So what did you needed to talk to me about?”

“Oh! Guess who I bumped into earlier?”

“Who?”

“Dan…”

“What? Where?”

“At the mall. He was out shopping with Pim.”

Chat made a face, “Ugh Pim….that bitch….so what happened?”

“Nothing much. Seems like he’s still mad at me about my past. And stupid Pim was there to rub it in his face. I would have thought all this time, he would have forget about it but guess not…”

“I mean it’s not like you were gonna keep the secret from him. You were gonna tell him.”

“He just found out at the wrong time….”

“I hate when guys want their girlfriend or any girl to be a certain way. Why can’t they just accept the way we are. I mean, just because a girl is arrogant, self-centered, possessive, doesn’t mean she doesn’t trust him or she’s a bad person…”

Napat scratched her head, “Arrogant…self-centered…I thought we were talking about me…those description describes you!”

“Girl you know what I mean….”

“You still think about him huh?”

“Sometimes….Pat….I have something to tell you too…..”

“Is it about Ome?”

“How’d you know?”

Napat shrugged, “Lucky guess…”

“I slept over at his house last night….”

Napat raised her hand, “Define slept because I’m thinking of the naked slept version…”

Chat rolled her eyes, “Well according to him he said he came to rescue me when two guys were trying to drag me into their car. I was too drunk to notice anything.”

“Seems like he still cares about you…”

“If he still cared for me, he wouldn’t have listen to Rada and took me to my penthouse instead of here….”

“He probably wants what’s best for you…but seriously, you were happy when you were together. I could tell he loved you a lot…”

“I thought so too….I thought love was suppose be unconditional but he couldn’t accept my behavior.”

“Well didn’t he say that if you adjust yourself, you two might get back together again.”

Chat stood up, “No way. I’m not changing myself for a guy. He suppose to accept me for who I am. That’s his lost if he want to be like that.”

“True…but to be honest…you are like….”

Chat closed her ears, “Pat, be quiet…I don’t want to hear it anymore and let’s stop talking about our exes….”

Pat laughed, “Okay, I won’t talk about them anymore….but hey I forgot to tell you Araya texted me and asked if we wanted to go out tonight, you know, a girl’s night out. And she said she has something to tell us too.”

Chat smirked, “I bet she bumped into Nawin too….”

“You know I was thinking the same too….so are you in or not?”

“Of course…”

“Aren’t you afraid your dad might say something. And aren’t you some what grounded?”

“”I don’t care what he says…”

“Okay…whatever you say then…let me call Araya then”

Napat brought out her phone and called Araya.

“Hey” greeted Araya. “I was about to call you too.”

“Chat and I are in for tonight. You want us to go pick you up?”

“No, I’ll go meet you guys there. I have to run some errands for my grandmother first…”

“Okay…I’ll see tonight then..”

“Okay.”​

n_naruk

I feel like I'm reliving my past relationship from reading about Chat & Om's relationship. A guy shouldn't have asked the girl to adjust herself for the better of their relationship. It's all on her how how her attitude is...Well, anyways, Napat cracks me up. Her & her "dirty" mind thinking. LOL. Really loving the fic Thip!!!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 3: Nawin and Araya

Araya finished carrying the hardware her grandmother ordered into the house. She went to sat on the couch next to her grandmother.

“Hi grandma, I got the hardware you ordered into the kitchen already”

“Thank you sweetie.”

“Well, I better get ready for tonight then…see ya…”

“Araya…wait….”

Araya stopped to look at her grandma, “Yes?”

“How was your school’s reunion last night?”

All Araya could remembered was getting herself drunk and waking up the next morning next to her ex-boyfriend.

“So how was it sweetie?”

“Uh….it…it was okay….”

“Just okay? I would hope you said great or wonderful since you didn’t come home last night…..”

“I….I slept over at a friend’s house….”

“Oh…how was your school…was it the same like 10 years ago?”

“Actually grandma….they held the reunion at a hotel this time….”

“At a hotel? But---”

“Don’t worry grandma…nothing drastic happen…..”

Araya felt bad not telling her grandmother the whole truth, afraid she might think too much of it.”

“Well, that’s good then…..”

“Will that be all grandma?”

“Wait, there is one more thing I want to talk to you about

Araya went to sit down on the couch once again. “What is it?”

“Well…I want you to get married….”

Araya jaws dropped, “What? Why? And with who?”

“I’m getting old and I want to have great-grandchildren before I die…”

“Grandma, don’t say that…you’re not old….you’ll live to see your great-grandchildren someday…just not at the moment…But about marriage, I like my single life right now….”

“I know that but you’re not getting any younger Araya…”

Araya pouted, “Geesh grandma, thanks…..”

“Well it’s true and besides it’s not like I’m letting you marry some stranger…you know him too…”

“I do? Who?”

“Nawin.”

Araya stood up, “Nawin?! Nawin as in my ex-boyfriend?”

“Yes him….”

“No, I can’t…I won’t…”

“Why not? You two are perfect together….I didn’t get why you two broke up in the first place anyways…”

“Grandma, he maybe good to you and other women out there but to me, he’s a total loser. He’s a Casanova, a play boy, a player, all those names I can’t think of right now. You might not know this but when we were together, he wasn’t even being loyal, he would flirt with other girls when we would go out to eat, he would give out his number to other girls. “

“Araya, being a player is in every guy’s nature….hey maybe you could change the way he is when you get married.”

“No way…a guy like Win will never change his ways, I’m sure of it….”

“Well his grandmother was talking to me today and she wants him to get married so he could change his player attitude…and she thinks you are the only person to do that.”

“There’s so many girls out there, why me?”

“Because Malai only likes you and she believes that the other girls only like him is because of his money….I just want you to think about it”

“I don’t want to think about it because my answer is still going to be no.”

“”What if Nawin agrees to get married, what would you say?”

“No way because I know Win too well. A Casanova like him won’t settle down for any girl.” Just you watch grandma.”

----------------------------------

“What?! You want me to marry Araya?! Why? We broke up already!”

“You guys can get back together again.”

“No grandma, I won’t do it…you can’t make me…..”

“Oh yes I can……look…I’m so tired of your player behavior…I want to find someone who can tame you and I believe Araya is that person.”

“What makes you so sure about that?”

“Because I know Araya is a sincere, loyal person and I believe that when it comes to love, she’ll love that person for him not because of his money like those girls you’re messing with now.”

“I don’t care if they love me for my money.”

“But I do because it’s my money…..I’m gonna give you 3 days to make your decision. If you agree, I’m gonna go look at the best date for the wedding, but if you say no, then I’m cutting you off the will, you won’t have any money on you and all your credit cards, I’m taking it away.”

“Grandma, are you threatening me?”

“Yes….”

“You can’t do this to me…I’m gonna go live with mom and dad in Austria.”

His grandmother smirked, “I already talked to them and they agree with me. You can’t run away from this. You only have 3 days to think about it, so make a wise decision”

Nawin smacked his lips before turning towards the stairs to go to his room.

Upcoming Spoilers [Possibly chapter 4]

Araya and Nawin confronts each other about the wedding
Napat and Parichat ends up getting arrested​

n_naruk

Araya & Nawin can not get away from the marriage!
Oh, I'm hyped to see why Napat & Parichat will be arrest for!

TubbyTinker

ok so I gave some thoughts on this story and I decided to cut out the character Napat and Dan since I couldnt come up a storyline for them but they still are going to be in the story but not as much.....so I'll be making anew poster soon!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 4

Napat and Parichat arrived at the club first than Araya but was stuck in the parking lot looking for an empty space to park the car.

“Dang, Friday nights are always packed. There’s no where to park the car.”

“Chat, help me look for an empty space.”

“Sure…oh look, there’s one up there!” Chat pointed out.

Napat was headed towards that spot but stopped when she saw another car went ahead and parked in that spot.

“That car took our spot!””

“They didn’t see my car or what?”

Napat honked the car and when the two guys came out, they thought she was crazy.

“Hey Pat, isn’t that Dan and Nawin?”

Napat squinted, “You’re right.”

Napat hurried out the car to go talk to them. Parichat followed behind.

“Hey! You guys better move your car!”

The guys turned around, “You talking to us?” Nawin asked.

“Duh! If I’m not talking to you then what foo am I talking to?”

Nawin looked at Dan. “Dude, now I know why you two broke up…she’s so aggressive….”

“What did you just say?”

“Nothing…and we’re not moving the car…we came first.”

“No we did” Parichat protested. “You didn’t see her signal flashing or what?”

Nawin smirked, “Obviously not and besides there’s other place where you can park at….”

“But I want to park here…..”

“But we came first…”

“No, we did” the girls shot back.

“What’s going on?” Araya asked. Coming up from behind them.

Nawin looked at her and remembered what his grandmother told him, “You came too?”

“Why? I can’t come, this is a public club…”

“It’s all your fault…what did you tell my grandmother?!”

“My fault?! Oh I’m pretty sure we all know who’s fault is it!”

Dan, Napat, and Parichat stood there, confused to why Nawin and Araya are arguing.

“What are they talking about?” Parichat asked.

Napat shrugged, “Beats me….”

“You couldn’t get over me so you told your grandma that we slept together huh? So you could get married to me.”

“Slept together? Married?” Pat, Chat, and Dan asked.

“That’s the last thing I’ll ever do is marry you. The only reason why your grandmother is forcing you to get married is because of your Casanova behavior. If you don’t wanna get married to me then I suggest you stop being a player…..”

Napat and Parichat walked over to Araya, “Araya, you never told us about all this…..”

“Well I was about to tell you guys tonight….”

“So what did you tell your grandmother?” Chat asked.

“I say let’s go inside and talk…can’t stand someone’s face around here…”

The girls walked inside the club, the guys followed behind.

“Where should we sit at?” Napat asked her friends when they got inside.

Araya looked up, “Upstairs, the VIP section.”

“Oh no you don’t” Nawin interrupted. “We’re sitting up there”

“But I reserved it first.”

“I reserved it too…”

Parichat jumped in front of Nawin and Araya, “How about this? We can all sit up there in the VIP section. I’m pretty sure there’s room for all of us.”

Napat pinched Parichat on the arms, “Are you crazy? I don’t want to sit next to Dan..”

“And I don’t want to sleep next to him” Araya pointed out to Win.

“Come on girls, you guys all act like we’re all strangers to one another. Dan and Pat, you guys used to date. Win and Araya, you guys even slept together so I don’t know what’s the big deal….so let‘s go all have fun!”

Parichat pulled her friends upstairs to the VIP section. The guys had no choice but to go sit with the girls.

It was getting late at night and the only person who seems to be having fun is Parichat. The rest were all separated, Araya and Napat on one side, Nawin and Dan on the other side, giving each other the cold stare.

Parichat took a drink, “You guys are so boring. Loosen up and have some fun. This is a club not the people’s court.”

Araya stood up, “I’m gonna go use the restroom.”

Win stood up, “I’m gonna go get us some drinks…”

The two walked off in different directions. Parichat then came up with a good idea, “Pat, Dan, let’s fg dance.”

Napat quickly shook her head, “No, I don’t want to.”

“Come on, just go dance with me, one song please…”

Napat groaned, “Err…fine…just one song…”

Parichat got excited, “Yay! Dan, why don’t you come too?”

“No, it’s fine. I’m not a good dancer…”

“It’s okay, no one is gonna say anything. And besides Pat is a good dancer, she can teach you…”

Before Napat could say a word, Parichat pulled the two to the dance floor. The dance floor was packed so everyone was moosh close together. Dan stood outside the dance floor watching Napat and Parichat dance. And when a slow song came up, Parichat went and grabbed Dan to come dance with Napat while she goes and dance with another random guy.

Araya came out of the restroom and found Nawin waiting outside by the door.

“I believe the guy’s restroom is across from here.”

“I know that. I just want to talk to you….”

Araya rolled her eyes, “About what?”

“When your grandmother told you you had to get married to me, what did you say?”

“I said no way…..”

“Really?”

“Yes…..why?”

“I don’t know. I would have thought you said yes….”

“Don’t be an ass Win…you’ll be the last guy I ever want to be with. And I regret dating a guy like you…”

“You sure about that because I think I’m better than the rest of the guys out there…..”

“Just because you’re rich and have money to spend doesn’t mean anything. It’s what’s on the inside counts, not the outside.”

Araya pushed Win out of the way and he followed her, “You know, I’m gonna tell my grandma that I agree to get married.”

Araya stopped and turned around, “What? Why?”

He smiled, “Maybe because I love you…”

“Ha-ha funny….what’s the real reason?”

“Tsk, why should I tell you?”

“Well I want to know…..”

“Well too bad, I’m not gonna tell you…..” he tapped Araya on the cheeks, “Be prepared to be my wife sweetie.”

She pushed his hands away, “There’s no way!”

“Well see about that…..”

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
omg, how could i've miss this fic. lol must b those testing blinding my eyes...glad it's over whew...

i'm loving the cast, everyone is so pack together...that's so cute.

“Be prepared to be wife sweetie.”

this was so funny. i can't totally imagine what he did to her cheeks XD

n_naruk

Pwahaha. That was a really funny chapter. Love their encounters at the club.

"Be prepare to be my wife sweetie" win gave me the giggles when he said that!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 5

It was pretty late. Dan had left first than everyone else, followed by Nawin who left an hour later. So it was just the girls left.

“I’m gonna go home” Araya told her friends.

“That fast?”

“I don’t want my grandma to be worried. You guys can stay here if you want.”

Napat looked at Chat, “Are you gonna stay or go?”

“I’m gonna stay. You can go if you want.”

“I think I’m gonna stay too then.”

“Then I guess I’ll see you guys later then.”

“Bye” the girls waived to Araya as she left the club.

------------------------

About an hour before the club was about to close, a group of officers came into the club, along with a few nurses, and interrupted everyone. The Djs had to stop their music.

“Hey what’s going on?” a man yelled out. “Put the music back on.”

“What is the police doing here?” Napat asked Chat.

“We’re sorry to interrupt the fun but we’ve been told that a group of teens had brought drugs into this club. We’ve already arrested the head of the gang and we know the rest is in here somewhere.”

“And how are you going to know who’s the drug dealer in here? Another girl asked. “There’s too many of us.”

“We want everyone to give us a urine sample. Please grab a cup from the nurses and head over to the restroom.

Everyone was upset that their Friday night got ruined like this.

“This is stupid” complained Chat. “I mean, this never happened before. What if we come out positive for some kind of medication we’re taking instead of cocaine, marijuana, or whatever drugs out there.”

“Don’t worry Chat. We’re not doing drugs so no need to get scared if we might come up positive.”

Napat and Chat went into the restroom with two more other girls. Parichat couldn’t help but stared at them. For all she knew, they were looking pretty suspicious.

“What are you staring at?” the girl asked.

“What? I can’t stare.” Chat asked back.

“I don’t like when people stare at me.”

“Well if you weren’t ugly looking, I wouldn’t have been staring” Chat mumbled to herself.

“What did you just say?”

“Nothing…”

Parichat got scared so she hurried to void in the cup.

-------------------

Napat and Parichat were washing their hand at the sink and Napat noticed that the two girls they saw earlier were still in here. One girl was standing next to her, the other next to Parichat.

Napat nudged Chat and whispered, “Hey, why are they still in here?”

“I was about to ask you that…”

The big girl turned to look at Chat, “Are you talking shit about me?!”

“N-no…..”

The girl pushed Chat, “You know, if you have something to say to my face, why don’t you just say it!”

Chat got angry and pushed her back, “What the hell! I wasn’t even talking shit about you! If I was, I would have said it to your ugly face. No need to keep it a secret!”

The two girls began fighting, with Napat in the middle trying to stop her friend from getting in trouble. Napat finally pulled Chat away from the other girl with the help of the other girls outside the restroom.

“Chat, let’s grab our cup and go”

Chat looked at the girl, “If I see your ass again, I guarantee you won’t be able to walk or even move again!”

Napat pulled her friend, “Chat, c’mon!”

------------------------------

They were in line, waiting to give the cup to the nurses. Napat was helping Chat fix her hair, “Damn girl, I never see you fight like that before.”

“I couldn’t help it. She wanna start shit like that, she’s gonna get it. She’s lucky we weren’t outside, I would have put her ass in a coma already.”

“Where did you learn how to fight like that anyways?”

“Ome took me to this self defense class when we used to date.”

“Ome?”

Parichat nodded, “Yeah. He told me I needed to know how to protect myself just in case anything happens and he can’t come and protect me.”

Napat started smiling.

“What?” Chat asked.

“Oh nothing.”

Napat and Parichat were up next to give their cups to the nurse. They watched the nurse as they do the urinalysis. The nurse looked at each other after they were finish.

“Is there a problem nurse? The officer asked.

“She came out for positive.”

“And she also came out positive” said the other nurse.

Napat and Chat looked at each other, both shocked.

“That can’t be!” exclaimed Chat. “There must be some kind of mistake.”

“Yeah…there’s no way that we would come out positive. My friend and I don’t do drugs.”

The officers put the two girls in handcuff and put them aside with the rest of the drug dealers.

“You sure it’s not the alcohol we’ve been drinking?” Napat asked, trying to get loose.

“I’m pretty sure the nurses know what’s what.”

Parichat started to throw tantrums, “Do you guys know who I am to arrest me like this? If my dad finds out what you’ve done to his daughter, I guarantee you won’t be wearing this badge again!”

“Yes miss Parichat. We all know who you are. It’s a shame for your father if he finds out what you’re doing..”

“I didn’t do anything!”

“Chat calm down” said Napat.

“Calm down? I’m not gonna calm down until they take these cuffs off me! I‘m not going to jail for something I didn‘t do.”

“Okay miss Parichat, we can let you go only if someone comes bail you out tonight.”

Napat looked her friend, “Didn’t you hear the officer. You don’t have to stay in jail if someone come bail you out.”

“Yeah but my dad’s not gonna come.”

“Don’t say that. I know you two don’t get along but I’m pretty sure he won’t let you stay in jail.”

“You don’t know him the way I do.”

After the nurses checked everyone’s urine, the police escorted the people that were tested positive into their van. Parichat was the only one in the van yelling and screaming.​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 6

Napat watched as Parichat walked back and forth in the cell. She was trying to stay calm but having Parichat walking back and forth wasn’t helping.

“Okay, cold you just sit down for once.”

“I can’t. I’m being locked up for something I didn’t do. How could you just sit there and do nothing.”

“Did you call your dad to come bail you out?”

“Pat, I already told you he’s not gonna come.”

“You never know. I mean I know you guys don’t get along but I don’t think he’ll let you stay in here.”

“You don’t know my dad the way I do.”

“I don’t think you know your dad well enough either. Just make a call. I don’t want to spend the night here either.”

Parichat rolled her eyes, “Fine.”

The officer led Parichat to the telephone. Even though she knew what her dad was going to say, it didn’t hurt to try. Rada picked up on the third ring.

“Let me talk to my dad”

“Your dad is sleeping…”

“I really need to talk to him though. Could you at least try to wake him up.”

“No, it’s three in the morning. If you need anything, you can tell me and I’ll tell him tomorrow.”

“But this cannot wait. I’m in jail for something I didn’t do and I need him to come bail me out.”

“What did you do this time?” Rada asked with a smirked.

“Like I said, nothing….”

Pakorn woke up when he heard Rada talking on the phone, “Who are you talking to?” he asked.

“I hear my dad over the phone. Let me talk to him.”

Rada handed the phone over to her husband, “It’s your daughter.”

Pakorn looked at the clock, “It’s three. She still hasn’t come back home yet? Where are you?” he finally asked.

“Dad, you have to come bail me out of jail. They think I’m a drug dealer.”

“Well, I don’t blame them.”

“But dad I didn’t do it.”

“Okay what actually happened?”

“I was out with my friends and suddenly these cops started showing up and wanted everyone in the club to give them a urine sample. And when I finally did one, mines and Napat’s urine came out positive.”

“That’s what you get for going out. You deserve to be in jail.”

“But dad, I’m not doing drugs….”

“Tell it to someone who is dumb…”

“So you don’t believe me?”

“No and I’m not going to bail you out. Find someone else that will.”

Chat was so angry and disappointed that she hung up the phone and walked back.

------------------

“So how did it go?” Napat asked.

“Just like I predicted, he’s not coming.”

“Sorry to hear that but no worries. I called Araya and she’s coming to bail us out.”

“Hey! If you were going to call Araya, why did you tell me to call my dad?”

Napat shrugged, “I don’t know….”

Araya came to the police station all tired. She went straight to the chief officer to pay the fee.

“So officer, how much is it to bail those two out?”

“Which two?”

“Napat and Parichat.”

“Oh those two…50,000 baht for each person.”

Araya jaws dropped, “50, 000 baht for each person? Are you kidding me. I only have enough for one person then.”

“Rules are rules. So are you going to bail them out or not?”

“Can I go talk to them first?”

“Sure…”

Araya walked over to where her friends were being locked. They were happy to see her as well.

“Finally you came! Are you gonna bail us out?” Napat asked.

“Yeah….about that….I only have enough to bail one of you guys out…”

“What?!” exclaimed Chat. “How come you didn’t bring enough for both of us? Are you trying to be greedy with your money?”

“No! You know I’m not rich like you and I didn’t know you guys were that expensive.”

“Now what are we going to do?” Napat asked. “One of us have to stay in here.”

Parichat looked at Araya, “Araya, just go ahead and bail Napat out.”

“What about you?” the girls both asked.

“I’ll be fine….”

“Are you sure? Napat asked. “Because before, you were going all crazy that you were being put in jail.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m innocent so sooner or later, they’re going to release me.”

“What if they don’t?” asked Araya. “What if you stay here until the day you die? What if--”

“Okay Araya” Chat interrupted. “You’re not helping me here. Just go bail Pat out. I’ll be fine.”

“Okay if that’s what you want….”

“I’m sure”

After Araya took Napat home, Parichat sat there in the corner crying. But not because she’s in jail but because the words her dad said to her earlier, how he didn’t believe her.

“I feel bad for Chat” said Napat.

“Her dad got the money, why don’t he come bail her out?”

“Because he believes Chat is a drug dealer. You know it makes me sad to see her dad not being there for her, not being on her side like that.”

“To tell the truth, Chat really has a sad life. After her mom passed away, her dad neglected her and fell in love with that woman who‘s getting all his money. That‘s the only reason why Chat is like this. She feels neglected from her own dad”

“Yeah I know and then there’s Ome, the guy she once love broke her heart because he couldn‘t accept her.”

“Yeah but I wouldn’t blame him but I think he still loves her though……”

Napat thought for a moment, “Ome….Ome….Araya! I got it. I know who can bail Chat out now…”

“Ome?”

“Yes, Ome! If he still loves Chat which we know he still do, he’ll come…”

“Yeah but how are we going to contact him? We don’t have his number…”

“But I know where he works at…we’ll go see him tomorrow morning…”

Araya nodded.