Beautiful girls are amazing

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
It's only ugly becuz ppl make it ugly. ..
but y are we talkin bout world? i thought this was bout beautiful grls. . .^_^ LOL

natty

Chubs
well i guess if you know you are butt ugly then you better have some amazing personality because like it or not.. deny all you want, image is the first thing people see

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL so true...what bugs me are the ones who are ugly and thinks they are super duper hot BUT they are NOT and have the nastiest personality...WHAT WENT WRONG??? :unsure:

Only takes about a glance to see how good you look but for personality...ehhh got to put a little more effort...

Nobody wants to be the ugly duckling and sadly we all know that we have no control on how ugly or good we look...well, if we can pick and choose our parents then MAYBE that'll increase the good look'n genes.. ^_^ could be possible...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Welll even if ur parents are super duper HOT i've seen that their kids came out wrong. . but hey i agree with u guys we cant choose how we look like .. . . also ppl shouldnt be so judgemental at first glances. .
cuz i have seen a lot of ppl who u took a first glance n u thought they were okay but when u kept starin they looked hotter lol . . .

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL well, you dont want to look like a psycho or a stalker...but yeah, super hot parents doesnt always pop out good look'n kids...seen one too many and of course, there are the OK to not so good look'n but have some adorable children too...it's all about probabilities...that's why some of your sibs looks better and or doesnt look as good as you :D

natty

Chubs
lol come on.. all this "you shouldn't judge people by the way they look, you gotta look at their personality" blah blah blah yadee yadee yah.. lol.. i mean we all watch lakorns right? now what do we say when the pra'ek or nang'ek is ugly? a truck load of insults, take the rude comments made on brook, jieb sopitnapa and kelly for instant and no one even know they personally.. now what about the nice comments on stars like tik oil aump and noon?

ok now another thing..

ugly + bad personality= hideously medusa

beautiful + bad personality= good looking (since some seem to always forgive the beautiful lol)

ugly + good personality= sweet and kind

beautiful + good personality= angel sent from above..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL the harshness of life can't be sugar coated for you all the time...I'd say accept what you got and make the best of it...thank goodness there's make-up ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
natty said:
lol come on.. all this "you shouldn't judge people by the way they look, you gotta look at their personality" blah blah blah yadee yadee yah.. lol.. i mean we all watch lakorns right? now what do we say when the pra'ek or nang'ek is ugly? a truck load of insults, take the rude comments made on brook, jieb sopitnapa and kelly for instant and no one even know they personally.. now what about the nice comments on stars like tik oil aump and noon?
ok now another thing..

ugly + bad personality= hideously medusa

beautiful + bad personality= good looking (since some seem to always forgive the beautiful lol)

ugly + good personality= sweet and kind

beautiful + good personality= angel sent from above..
[post="61194"][/post]​
LOL thats funny natty
ugly + bad personality= hideously medusa :lol:
i would understand y they are a hideous medusa they must be jealous or mad about how they look like. . . :ph34r:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Constructive surgery....hmmm money could possibly be a problem for some...even with that, some still looks worse than before and or show very little improvements.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeah...tru wai wai. money sux. but hey once u can afford it, and if it messes up once, keep cutting away and add on as necessary ;) u can't even do that with a sculpture, see how special being human is :D

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha what a topic...I guess guys are pretty dumb then...eh?? but then if u ask me if some hott azz guy who I will droool over does that to me I'll probably do the same thing....hahahahahahahah

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
dfemc said:
yeah...tru wai wai. money sux. but hey once u can afford it, and if it messes up once, keep cutting away and add on as necessary ;) u can't even do that with a sculpture, see how special being human is :D
[post="61427"][/post]​
LOL...if anybody keeps doing that, then, the only things that are actually real are their internal organs and you know...it's like a once human being but now wrapped with a bunch of bad news ^_^

natty

Chubs
lol wai wai.. with stem cell research going on.. even the internal organs may one day be "bought" and "designed"

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...if anybody keeps doing that, then, the only things that are actually real are their internal organs and you know...it's like a once human being but now wrapped with a bunch of bad news ^_^
[post="61531"][/post]​
waiwai, well see...there u have it ;) the truth eventually lies somewhere. :D

yeah too bad the korean scientist failed attempt misled us all with the hope of stem cells...but yeah some day natty. so better jump into the market while its early ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wow...I can't believe this thread is still going strong. It's about time people start agreeing with me.

Next thing - beautiful girls are even more amazing when you're able to wake up in the morning with them and they look even more radiant without any makeup. Few can pull this off (Psst, this is where the beautiful personality comes in). Or else you're going to be like "oh ****, what did I do last night? Now what do we talk about now that I'm sober?"

There's your food for thought.

Ready? 1,2, 3, fight!

S

sunflower

marduk said:
Wow...I can't believe this thread is still going strong. It's about time people start agreeing with me.

Next thing - beautiful girls are even more amazing when you're able to wake up in the morning with them and they look even more radiant without any makeup. Few can pull this off (Psst, this is where the beautiful personality comes in). Or else you're going to be like "oh ****, what did I do last night? Now what do we talk about now that I'm sober?"

Ready? 1,2, 3, fight!
[post="62434"][/post]​

well marduk.. you don't have to be worried about that.. since you will never be in that situation...hahaha just stick to getting drunk and waking up with pay by the hour girls off the street.. ^_^

natty

Chubs
marduk said:

Ready? 1,2, 3, fight!
[post="62434"][/post]​

LMAO.. :lmao: that's like the funniest thing i read today in forums!!!!! lol that's why i say personality matter most only if you dont have to wake up to it..

macy

sarNie Egg
HAHAHA! Guys these days are so absurd and dumb. YES, they're beautiful but NO they WON'T last long! Have fun!