Beautiful girls are amazing

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i guess a girls mind is different from a guy - coz a guy may forgive a hot girl but if a good physically good looking guy did something wrong hit her, etc is automatically turns ugly looking

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
omg......guys are dumb like that.....why do they always look on the pretty side??? don't they ever look at the personaility?? that's why ugly girls like me never get anyone....hahahah....anyone agree?

daniaa

sarNie Egg
hehe...YEAH!!! im not ugly i guess, but im not dat pretty either...n plus my parents strictness, im just about as alone as an ugly duckling...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
beamie said:
omg......guys are dumb like that.....why do they always look on the pretty side??? don't they ever look at the personaility?? that's why ugly girls like me never get anyone....hahahah....anyone agree?
[post="81009"][/post]​
LOL...Beamie, well, for those of us who are still in denial UMMM...that's because the "pretty" side/phsycial attraction/sex appeal are very soothing to the eyes of the beholder (mostly...I'll leave room for debate) ^_^

You'd have to be someway and somehow be phsycially attracted to the opposite sex or in some cases same sex BEFORE you even thought about pursuing or even how their personality is like....

Like I've said before...It only takes a few seconds to notice a hot individual whereas it should or will take longer than that to somewhat pinpoint another individual's personality...

NO ONE wants to look at something that is LESS attractive...that is why PERSONALITY usually gets noticed umm wayyyyyyyyy after <_<

natty

Chubs
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...Beamie, well, for those of us who are still in denial UMMM...that's because the "pretty" side/phsycial attraction/sex appeal are very soothing to the eyes of the beholder (mostly...I'll leave room for debate) ^_^

You'd have to be someway and somehow be phsycially attracted to the opposite sex or in some cases same sex BEFORE you even thought about pursuing or even how their personality is like....

Like I've said before...It only takes a few seconds to notice a hot individual whereas it should or will take longer than that to somewhat pinpoint another individual's personality...

NO ONE wants to look at something that is LESS attractive...that is why PERSONALITY usually gets noticed umm wayyyyyyyyy after <_<
[post="81162"][/post]​

so true so true.. i mean when you walk into a room and notice a girl/guy.. what do you see first? her looks or her personality?

also i see soo often with people meeting up after chatting online.. the looks always prevail.. sure you love his/her personality online but when you saw how unattractive she/he is.. what's your excuse? "it's better we remain friends because you're really nice and i dont want to ruin that friendship" :rolleyes: lol okies.. the truth behind that is "personality is great only if you dont have to wake up to it" :lol:

L

lalalek

Those girl are alright....what i meant was once you know you look pretty or good looking you tend to have that attitude that you are the best looking chic in the world, you bring down everyone and your constantly carry'n a mirror with you 24/7 just to look at yourself. It turn's out that you are a self-absorbed BI...lol! Who in here is like that? lol.....if you are then don't beat me up..lol!!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahaha Natty...That's funny, especially IF the individual uses a "fake" pic to begin with...pity pity pity for both party. You just got to love the INTERNET; it makes the impossible possible these days...until the truth unveils itself. :shock:

Although, tolerance on LOOKS and PERSONALITY do have their limits...*Pondering*...Oh yes, HOT and DUH DUH individuals maybe be pleasant to look at, but I'm not too sure on the listening part...EEK!

LOL...like every conversations will consist of "What are you talking about?", "I'm so lost", "Can you explain that" and etc. ARGGHHH!!! Why don't you think for once! I think I'd sadly sigh every day being with someone that possesses such mentality... :(

I don't see how and why anyone would object to this; but HOT and WITTY individuals are definitely a PLUS! LOL unless you think otherwise...do share ^_^

Lek_24/7 :lmao: , it's OK to be confident in how you look, but some are more extreme than others...too much confidence or just plain cocky?

However, I think it's quite or somewhat normal for the "particular" girls you've mentioned above to have such attitude/mentality...

WHY? Hmmm...because they know most or all men/women want them and they look 10 times better than their buddies etc...

Ahh not to mention other various effects of social and environmental interactions/factors ...they do affect our behaviors one way or another.

It's your lucky day IF you've found someone that isn't too scary to look at and can intelligently share your thoughts with...I almost forgot, at least be financially stable (leeches unwanted) :wub:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...like every conversations will consist of "What are you talking about?", "I'm so lost", "Can you explain that" and etc. ARGGHHH!!! Why don't you think for once! I think I'd sadly sigh every day being with someone that possesses such mentality... :(

I don't see how and why anyone would object to this; but HOT and WITTY individuals are definitely a PLUS! LOL unless you think otherwise...do share ^_^

[post="82334"][/post]​
Noodles, I agree with you on everything you said except for two things. I don't know about you guys, but if I have no clue what a girl is talking about, I'll just shut up and smile and stare at her. I would never ever say "what are you talking about?" or "I'm so lost." Silence is the key.

And second thing, I definitely don't want hot AND witty. Being hot is cool (hawt is better) but if they're witty too, they're going to rain on MY parade...and we can't have that.

natty

Chubs
marduk said:
Noodles, I agree with you on everything you said except for two things. I don't know about you guys, but if I have no clue what a girl is talking about, I'll just shut up and smile and stare at her. I would never ever say "what are you talking about?" or "I'm so lost." Silence is the key.
[post="82437"][/post]​

hmm that sounds like my bf.. when i yap away he just stares at me.. and when he does that i know i lost him somewhere.. but he never ask "what are you talking about" just stares at me.. at this time i would just :mellow: and walk away.. i wonder if that was his plan all along.. <_<

but anyways wai wai.. that fake pix is priceless!!! back in my young new to the internet days, chatted with a guy online.. and along the way i asked "hey do you have pix?" and he said "of course" so he send.. dude the guy was a cutie!! and he looks exactly james.. so i asked his nationality.. of course he said thai. and i'm like "really me too!!!!" after that no more aim :(

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Marduk...ahhh smiling and nodding ehhh, BUT isn't that an indication to the other person that you are totally clueless? :unsure:

Yes, I agree, sometimes going on "silent" is the best route because at least you're not saying anything else that'll worsen the situation :p

Hahaha...don't want her to umm bust your ego? LOL so you want one that'll nod and agree to whatever you have to say? :rolleyes:

I don't know about anybody else, BUT I surely don't want to date an individual with the personality of a twig and a mind of a rock <_<

Wow! I didn't know that a cunning mind can become such a potential threat in a "relationship"...Hmmm interesting indeed! Haha

OFF Topic: Hmmm...I think I'm going crazy with the "clickable smiles"...ohhh well, keke!

EDIT: Lmao! Natty...I don't know how many stars I've met online...I think I've played Literati with "NUM" once in my life time buahahaha!

Funny thing is, some still leaves the name of the site of where they've borrowed the pics from :loool:

OH, and about your bf...LOL you must be becoming too predictable or he knows you too well :p

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
hmm that sounds like my bf.. when i yap away he just stares at me.. and when he does that i know i lost him somewhere.. but he never ask "what are you talking about" just stares at me.. at this time i would just mellow.gif and walk away.. i wonder if that was his plan all along.. dry.gif
That probably was his plan all along. At least, that's what I would do with girls that are my friends and I don't really care what they have to say but I'm playing the friends card so I have to pretend like I'm listening but not pretending enough where they know I don't care but appreciate that I semi-tried. After a while, they will walk away.

As for girls I'm interested in, I act a little better.

Girl: yada yada yada...my nails...yada yada yada...brad and jen broke up
Me: (*In my head: Oh man, look at her rack). Outward: Nod, smile, look like i understand
Girl: Aww, you're such a great listener.
Me: Thank you. I must've gotten that from my mom.
Girl: Aww, you're such a momma's boy. (This is where there are two directions. If she says "that's so dorky", I go:)
Me: It's because I respect my mother so I like to listen to her.
(If she goes "aww, that's so cute, I go:)
Me: Crap, I was hoping it didn't show.

LOL Marduk...ahhh smiling and nodding ehhh, BUT isn't that an indication to the other person that you are totally clueless?
As you can see from above, this is what separate the men from the boys...the studs from the duds. If you're good, she would mistake your cluelessness for attentiveness. Boo yah!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
marduk said:
If you're good, she would mistake your cluelessness for attentiveness. Boo yah!
[post="82507"][/post]​
in her mind, she KNOWS you're CLUELESS and STUPID, she just didn't have the time to waste busting ur balls over it. cuz then u continue with the stupid card, and then go after her attempting to reconcile the "misunderstanding" blah blah blah. she rather go back to painting her nails than talking to a 2-headed cow with a flat mind. so just in case, you think u've gotten away with being considered "attentive" for your cluelessness; try actually "thinking" this time, and u may realize otherwise. :loool:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
dfemc said:
in her mind, she KNOWS you're CLUELESS and STUPID, she just didn't have the time to waste busting ur balls over it. cuz then u continue with the stupid card, and then go after her attempting to reconcile the "misunderstanding" blah blah blah. she rather go back to painting her nails than talking to a 2-headed cow with a flat mind. so just in case, you think u've gotten away with being considered "attentive" for your cluelessness; try actually "thinking" this time, and u may realize otherwise. :loool:
[post="82715"][/post]​
Haha, that would never happen to the smart guys because they would pick the girls who would not be able to see through their cluelessness to go out on a date with. They know that going out with a modern, chic, smart girl would be a disaster because they would see right through them. So it's best to stick with the beautiful trophy wives wannabes...and there are plenty of them in this world. Of course, all of this happens during the guys' prime dating days. Once he reaches the third level of macking and starts looking for a wife/life partner, that's a different story.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
marduk said:
Haha, that would never happen to the smart guys because they would pick the girls who would not be able to see through their cluelessness to go out on a date with. They know that going out with a modern, chic, smart girl would be a disaster because they would see right through them. So it's best to stick with the beautiful trophy wives wannabes...and there are plenty of them in this world. Of course, all of this happens during the guys' prime dating days. Once he reaches the third level of macking and starts looking for a wife/life partner, that's a different story.
[post="82751"][/post]​
i can't beleive ur trying to convince us that most guys are actually that "strategic" :loool: when it comes to their quest for women. any guy that is that strategic must have a hard time with women altogether. :lol: so eh, i'm not that surprised that at some point or another they have to pause and redirect brain power from somewhere down there to determine their best strategic approach based on types and behavioral studies on women.

most guys are simple-minded, once their other head is activated, it's just a "go". there's not much more to really look into. ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
dfemc said:
i can't beleive ur trying to convince us that most guys are actually that "strategic" :loool: when it comes to their quest for women. any guy that is that strategic must have a hard time with women altogether. :lol: so eh, i'm not that surprised that at some point or another they have to pause and redirect brain power from somewhere down there to determine their best strategic approach based on types and behavioral studies on women.

most guys are simple-minded, once their other head is activated, it's just a "go". there's not much more to really look into. ^_^
[post="82802"][/post]​
You're right and you're wrong. You're right in that regarding women, most of our brain power do come from our other head. However, you serverely underestimate that brain power quite a bit. That brain is amazing. It'll tell us what to say, what to do, and how to go about in other to get the girl. It also throws up red flags if we're in danger of approaching super macho women like you. ;) At that point, it's time to jump ship.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
marduk said:
You're right and you're wrong. You're right in that regarding women, most of our brain power do come from our other head. However, you serverely underestimate that brain power quite a bit. That brain is amazing. It'll tell us what to say, what to do, and how to go about in other to get the girl. It also throws up red flags if we're in danger of approaching super macho women like you. ;) At that point, it's time to jump ship.
[post="82843"][/post]​
well, i can't exactly disprove what u say, because i've never been in a guy's mind or body. even if i were to be attracted to the same sex, it wouldn't make me a "guy" persay. so it's possible that hormones may direct guys to think and act in certain ways, but that only comes to put "free will" into question of whether that it actually exists for males when it comes to pursuing women. actually that's an interesting thought that i will continue to hold onto, now that u have help to spur it altogether.

by the way, let's not equate brains with masculinity (as in being "super macho"), unless macho-ism is a well accepted feminine quality also. because having brains can be the most feminine thing there is, and there's nothing wrong with being feminine. based on this, let's not jump to conclusions and start tossing out feminazi accusations. i belive male and females are equally capable of being intelligent and dumb, but when it comes down to reacting to our environments; there's quite a bit of a shift for the males to be hormonally responsive to their sex drive as is for women to be explicitly responsive to their emotions when the monthly friend visits.

however, on the whole, nature and experience has supported that males do have a strong sex drive which allows them to rely on their other head to approach girl, and i couldn't possibly credit their brains much for that. in which case, so sorry buddy, can't agree with u that male are actually fully conscience of a strategizing period on pursuing women, i say it's full instincts. B)

n don't worry, i don't ask all guys to hop on board...so i don't mind if they choose to drown. :lol: