Bellefire Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
angel ones are so nice nikki..

n omg ur drawings.. im so jealous .... talented...nikki.. xp.. hehe.. lol.. haha.. from my artwise.. i tend to draw guys skinnier too hehe..

nikki1786

LizQuen
here are some of my wallpapers...

entitled "City Lights"

purposely the size of the WP's is the size of my laptop... XD but free to grab a copy...

nikki1786

LizQuen
a fan fic poster.... i dunno what will be the right term of "minsan" (sometimes, once, once in awhile) for me, the meaning of the title is "I Only Love You Once In Awhile"... -_-

"Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin" CLICK ME

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it can also be "I'll Only Love You Once" :lol:

at first, I thought it's an upcoming teleserye... can't wait to read this since Enchong is there... :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
it can also be "I'll Only Love You Once" :lol:

at first, I thought it's an upcoming teleserye... can't wait to read this since Enchong is there... :drool:
hahaha... official ERICHOLICS na kasi ako. ^_^ i was chatting up with one of the admin fans yesterday of Erich.... i saw all the list of Erich fans... and they included me officially already. Erich has lot of TFC fans pala... cant even imagine they are certified die hard fan of her... >_< but anyways, they like me because im Erich's "kakababayan" since i live in Davao, and Erich once living in Davao when she was still not an actress.

OMFG YOU'RE GRAPHiCS ARE LiKE THE BEST EVER!!!
thanks... :)

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL ALL THREE!!
i ALWAYS THOUGHT "MiNSAN LANG KiTA iiBiGiN" MEANS iM JUST GONNA LOVE YOU HERE AND THERE. SiMiLAR THOUGH RiGHT??

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL ALL THREE!!
i ALWAYS THOUGHT "MiNSAN LANG KiTA iiBiGiN" MEANS iM JUST GONNA LOVE YOU HERE AND THERE. SiMiLAR THOUGH RiGHT??

yeah... lol actually i was looking for the meaning of the title in english... but the sources is an old movie. i've watched that movie few years ago... way back in high school... but the story line and the fan fic that im planning to write are not the same as what i imagine with the story that i want.

plus, i do love oldies songs... so i sing this song a lot.

mmm... since you request a set banner and icon... then a wallpaper...

please message me the pics of your "twilight"... im not sure if i could make it tonight coz i'll be busy for tomorrow.