Bellefire Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thats very intersting nikki.. a horror drama eh.. lol.. so erich was just a guest but now shes permanently on the show.. thats kool..

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... XD

i cant wait for my friend to come back from Dubai...
he's gonna buy me some EXTERNAL HD... then after i have it, im planning to install COREL draw... because i wanna edit my anime sketch there...

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL MAYBE YOU CAN SHARE SOME SiTES TO DL GOOD BRUSHES AND TEXTURES AND PATTERNS. :)

the only place where i got my brushes, patterns and textures is at DEVIANTART... then if you keep googling on them... the artist's comment post some links if where you can DL some of the brushes and other stuff for photoshop.

nikki1786

LizQuen
thats very intersting nikki.. a horror drama eh.. lol.. so erich was just a guest but now shes permanently on the show.. thats kool..

uh yeah... too bad she's not Oyo's love team... there are some sort of relatives in the story. Erich won as a grand questor wayback in 2004 search of Star Circle Quest, looking for new breed actors and actresses. one of the judges is famous talk show host in the philippines and also a manager for the stars, Boy Abunda. he said that one thing he loves most with Erich is when she cries... it doesn't stop anymore. XD he even compared her eyes to a faucet... that's one of the reasons why she did won and also she knows how to control it.

im just waiting for some news of the network, because a lot of people agree with me about her team up with Enchong. seems like the enchong fans like her too... that's why the future team up with them is still ongoing petition.