Bellefire Artwork

Saifah

bite me x___
iTS FiNE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR TiME AND iMA SEND iT TOMORROW. iMA BE BUSY.
HEHE SO iMA FiND A GOOD PiCS AND SEND iT TOMORROW KiES?

nikki1786

LizQuen
im selfish...

i was only experimenting for fanfic banners and wallies... but i end being selfish.. .because i decided to make it for my desktop wallpaper... XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. selfish nikki.. lol.. haha.. i would do the same too.. **whistles..**.. hahaha lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
erich is beautiful.. i understand y nikki.. fell inlove hehe.. xp..

why? ^_^ tell me...

for me, she's one of the actresses here to look up to here in philippines. i've been watching a tv series in tv5 here, where she's a guest. at first, she's only the guest of the show... but later part... she's like she's been taking her role permanently in the series now. but anyways, i also dont watch the series just because of her.... but i like the series "MIDNIGHT DJ" airs every saturday. its horror story, searching for the answer of some mysterious events and Samboy(Oyo) is the newest DJ in LMFX station in season 2. in season1, Patrick died and he has a third eye. not like Samboy, he doesnt have third eye... but as the story goes, Samboy will learn to see and solve other mysteries.

too bad, his love interest here is not Erich... but the other girl.

--------------------

but anyways, i really have a feeling that Erich and Enchong will have a team up soon. recently, enchong and erich always go together in talkshow. i mean they have different love team partners though, but i just had a feeling that Erich will be one of the cast in upcoming series.