Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sorry about recent posts i have because i have computer techical problem..it's posted like 4 at a time. :blink:

lek_24/7, i see a problem here...because i shouldn't upload it straight from cd to yousendit...i have to convert the file first then upload it. because it was .cda file so it needed to be .wma :huh: so take a moment then i will let you know when it's done. :D

EDIT:

hey you might get it by tomorrow because i finally converted all songs into wma but it's taking a bit of longer than the first ones...it's like 5 minutes each song. ehhh... so be patient..i will do it for real. :D

L

lalalek

thanks chic, you are the best. :D So what other movies are you a fan of? :p got any other movie soundtracks? thanks again-Lek :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
sorry about recent posts i have because i have computer techical problem..it's posted like 4 at a time. :blink:

lek_24/7, i see a problem here...because i shouldn't upload it straight from cd to yousendit...i have to convert the file first then upload it. because it was .cda file so it needed to be .wma :huh: so take a moment then i will let you know when it's done. :D

EDIT:

hey you might get it by tomorrow because i finally converted all songs into wma but it's taking a bit of longer than the first ones...it's like 5 minutes each song. ehhh... so be patient..i will do it for real. :D
[post="11438"][/post]​
it's ok i fix it already :lol: computers can be dumb sometimes

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
thanks chic, you are the best. :D So what other movies are you a fan of? :p got any other movie soundtracks? thanks again-Lek :D
[post="11459"][/post]​
movie? only related to these stars? i don't know it yet. :p

Vandia said:
it's ok i fix it already :lol: computers can be dumb sometimes
[post="11462"][/post]​
thanks!! :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
i don't mind but it's too many of these like over 500 probably. :lol: i have to upload it from cd to photobucket...also all of these pictures where i saved it long ago that its from this forum and other sites....mmm...i will try to upload whenever i can. okay? :mellow:
[post="11250"][/post]​
okay sure upload them whenever you can, i sure can't wait to see them all

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
okay sure upload them whenever you can, i sure can't wait to see them all
[post="11676"][/post]​
maybe tomorrow..hopefully this computer internet stays on!!! since it's just random time to off unexpectedly. <_<

L

lalalek

Hey Kitkat, thanks for the song. :) It surely brought back memories of the crazy ass movie :D.. So do you know if anyone has the Soundtracks to Cha Cha Cha Tah Jah Ruk?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
Hey Kitkat, thanks for the song. :) It surely brought back memories of the crazy ass movie :D.. So do you know if anyone has the Soundtracks to Cha Cha Cha Tah Jah Ruk?
[post="12125"][/post]​
no problem! :D oooh i have cha cha cha tah ruk ost. mmm...i will try to upload it tomorrow if internet still up. B)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
maybe tomorrow..hopefully this computer internet stays on!!! since it's just random time to off unexpectedly. <_<
[post="11760"][/post]​
okay, i can't wait to see them all, lol :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
okay, i can't wait to see them all, lol :D
[post="12541"][/post]​
yeah i know ...relax because you were like told me probably 4 times. LOL :lol: now i think i can be able to upload it now. :D