Best Criers

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. i have not cry with any thai actor yet ..
but i guess, i did cry with tik in Leurd Kathiya b/c of the sad ending.

as for n'ek. there are alot that can carry it well.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
male: i give it all to KEN he's awesome. i cry every sad part scene he does soo real...

female, Ann t, aom p and kob s.

cecilia

Staff member
ur opinion..but i haven't seen any for me to remember...i would say Rain in Sang Doo..wen he was in the restroom crying wen he was about to get arrested..now tat was sad
haha. he cried so well in there.
thinking about sangdoo's life, already get me teary.
it's one of the reason why sangdoo is one of my favorite all time RAIN'S drama :clap:

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Kwan cries very pretty.
I like nang'eks that cries quiet.

I watch Poo Praiya's new lakorn with sornam and she can't cry. It was so fake, but her actings are really good.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe cause he does lakorn for exact and not many people watch exact lakorn. but he's a veryyyy good actor

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
He also worked with PJJ(Ch.7) and Ch.3 forgot which company before just that he only pair up with Aom only when he plays with Ch.3 and Ch.7 lakorns. If he would to pair up with A list actresses I'm sure more ppl would notice him .. Mos, Tik and Chakrit are also work for Exact and other Channels but they pair alot with different actresses that why they more popular.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea aof's a real good cryer too but i was only thinkin pra'ek lol
He also worked with PJJ(Ch.7) and Ch.3 forgot which company before just that he only pair up with Aom only when he plays with Ch.3 and Ch.7 lakorns. If he would to pair up with A list actresses I'm sure more ppl would notice him .. Mos, Tik and Chakrit are also work for Exact and other Channels but they pair alot with different actresses that why they more popular.
aom's a a-list actress. people just don't watch captain's lakorn as much as they watch other people's lakorn lol his sitcom aint great though but oh well

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Female: Kob. She's pro @ crying. and all of the boran actresses!!
Male: Andrew. Can't wait for his return. And Ken is a good crier. Captain too.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
female : Noon W. my number 1 crier, then kob S.

male: Chakrit, when he cried, i can feel his pain and almost cry with him and Captain. i agreed that captain is a good actor and surely can cry after i saw his recent one with Pim.

tinah

sarNie Coma
# 1 for n'ek is Anne T then Aom. many more out there too but these two are best when it comes down to showing emotion. they make it look so real as if they are that character

p'ek i would say ken, tik, andrew, aum, rome

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Female :
- Noon Woranuch. She cries so beautifully. I wonder how she does to cry and keep her gorgeous face at the same time.
- Aom Phiyada. She cries like a little child. So innocently and naturally that I always start to cry with her haha.

Male :
- Ken Theeradeth

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Female
1. Aff (Beautiful and Natural cries! I usually cries when she cries. Right now she killing in Jai Rao with that beautiful eyes of her).
2. Aey I ( Love when she cries it beautiful like Aff)
3. Kob
4. Noon W
5. Ann T
6. Aom P
7. Kwan

Male
1. Ken (Found it so touch and real when he cries )
2. Andrew
3. Chakrit
4. Aum
5. Cee
6. Captain

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i can't tell...cuz they all r just acting...have to see in real life to know who's the best...but i gotta say...Ken is pretty good...also Bie too...plus Tik...n ann for sure...aff too...oh n fang...kwan...n more....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. he cried so well in there.
thinking about sangdoo's life, already get me teary.
it's one of the reason why sangdoo is one of my favorite all time RAIN'S drama :clap:
Rain dramas...he only had 3 so far rite? lol a hard choice to make eh? lol

but actuallie Sang Doo is my fav. korean drama...i'm a total sucker for high school sweetheart / childhood sweetheart love stories...remembering the old days tat's why i'm so into Jai Rao..lol