Best Criers

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...my choices:

FOR ACTRESSES:

1: Aom Piyada. In Kaew Luem Korn with Captain, when Aom killed her perverted brother-in-law at the beginning and she ran away. Captain found her and she was shaking and crying...WOW!! I couldn't help but cry with her because i was scared like her too. Aom is the best to me at crying. She's cute too when she starts hiccuping. :lol:

2. Ann Thongprasom. I only LOVE one scene in Sawan Being and it is the first time Ken slapped Ann and she was crying and yelling at him. I will never get tired of that scene.

3. Aff Taksaorn. Awe...In BGST when she overheard her parents talking about her behind her back, saying she was worthless and she was crying...awe...that was sad. I also like she her dad hit her on the head and she was crying like a kid.

4. Noon. What can I say, this girl can cry!!

^^^...love them when they cry because you feel they're pain.

FOR ACTORS: thats a harder one...now if we were to name Most perverted...hmm...finding actors would be easier. lol

1: Aum Atichart. He's my first one because I think he's good at it. I love it when the guy has his puppy eyes...Aw God, the cutest ever!!!

2. Captain: I won't forget how good in cried in Mueng Dala and Fah Pieng Din...he has a lot of sorrow in his eyes when he cries and that makes it so natural. I think he's one actor whose very underrated.

3. Lome Patchata: I loved him in Klin Kaew Klang Jai. For a newcomer, HE'S GOOD AT CRYING!

4. Ken: Yes, everyone knows about Ken...everyone chose him so I'm not explaining anything.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
For me the best criers are!!

Noon: Dang this girl can cry! lol
Aff: I think she is pretty good! I can feel her pain lol.
Anne: She is good!
Aom: She is a great crier too especially her lakorns with Ken hehe.

Well basicly I think most nang'ek can cry as well but those are like the super ones hehe..

As for guys.

KEN!!! You guys should know why lol.
I think Umm can too.
Rome is pretty good!
Captain! He's really good as well.

hlubibtiam

sarNie Egg
hmm...best crier in lakorn....

Female: Kob--she does a wonderful job in all her lakorn...especially in Silamanee when her father died...

Ann T--Loved her in Tae Pang Korn and Sawan Biang...I cry along with her in both lakorn...

I haven't watch a lot of lakorn to see other N'ek act and cry...I mostly see the guys...

Male: Ken T--He always does a wonderful job when its comes to the crying scenes...there is not a moment where nobody doesn't cry when he does

Num S--He hasn't done alot of crying parts but, this one short movie he did with Kob, he did a wonderful job...also in Tae Pang Korn when Jao Na Noi dies and he just let them tears flow and in Duang Jai Patiharn...

Captain--I haven't all of his lakorn but I did see his latest one and boy he did a great job...sniff sniff

Chakrit Y--I love him to death...He gets me everytime when he cries...well except for Ken...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree Ken is the best cryer, when i see him cries,make me cry a long with him too. he look so pitiful that i just wanna go in and comfort him. i think he's one of not many pra'ek that look so pitiful when he cries.he look so hurt and sad when he cries. like some pra'ek may cried well and lots of tears coming down their face but they don't look pitiful and sad. but Ken he look so pitiful and sad when he cried.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Female: Anne Thongprasom and no one else! "best" means just one right?

anyway, i loved that part in oum ruk when after the DNA issue and hearing ken say "let's just spend the last three months as best we could" she closed her door and cried. MAN! how i cried with her! that was the best crying scene from a lakorn i ever saw!

Male: -none- (no guy has got me teary-eyed when they cried in a lakorn as of now)

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
1. ANN THONGPRASOM..........movie: The Letter, at the ending - I was like crying with her
2. Aom Piyada

1. Ken ...he did a good job in SB

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
female: yui j
ann a - so cute in leh ratree
anne t- great in Sb
wiew wonarrat - love it in keaw lom pet
aff t - sumtimes i kinda dunt like who aff cry cause it seems like she's laughing/smiling...

male:
mos - so inocent n cute
ken - hot of course
aof the singer....so cute in his mv with ploy...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm...my choices:

FOR ACTRESSES:

1: Aom Piyada. In Kaew Luem Korn with Captain, when Aom killed her perverted brother-in-law at the beginning and she ran away. Captain found her and she was shaking and crying...WOW!! I couldn't help but cry with her because i was scared like her too. Aom is the best to me at crying. She's cute too when she starts hiccuping. :lol:

2. Ann Thongprasom. I only LOVE one scene in Sawan Being and it is the first time Ken slapped Ann and she was crying and yelling at him. I will never get tired of that scene.

3. Aff Taksaorn. Awe...In BGST when she overheard her parents talking about her behind her back, saying she was worthless and she was crying...awe...that was sad. I also like she her dad hit her on the head and she was crying like a kid.

4. Noon. What can I say, this girl can cry!!

^^^...love them when they cry because you feel they're pain.

FOR ACTORS: thats a harder one...now if we were to name Most perverted...hmm...finding actors would be easier. lol

1: Aum Atichart. He's my first one because I think he's good at it. I love it when the guy has his puppy eyes...Aw God, the cutest ever!!!

2. Captain: I won't forget how good in cried in Mueng Dala and Fah Pieng Din...he has a lot of sorrow in his eyes when he cries and that makes it so natural. I think he's one actor whose very underrated.

3. Lome Patchata: I loved him in Klin Kaew Klang Jai. For a newcomer, HE'S GOOD AT CRYING!

4. Ken: Yes, everyone knows about Ken...everyone chose him so I'm not explaining anything.

i totally agree w/ u on Aom...tat was THE scene..she looked so frighten..esp. wen she was running in the fields...she looked like she could lose it any second...
one day i'll go back to watch BGST...but it's hard cuz i'm so bias against Aum A.... <_<