Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U-Bat-Hed Hua Jai (Mos + Pim)

• La-Ong Dao (Kong + Aom)

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
exact used to have alot of great dramas but latly, i havent been watching any of their lakorn!..well i tried it out but never fully finished it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, this is difficult because I haven't been watching many of of Ch5's lakorns. If I were to really choose, though, I'd go for Saeng Soon, Hua Jai Sila, and La-Ong Dao.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i loved Tat Ruk Tor Ranong (Captain + Pim) and Hua Jai Sila (Bie + Fang)......loved the couples and interesting story lines...so fresh and cute ^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
For me it is Tat Ruk Tor Ranong (Captain + Pim) and Hua Jai Sila (Bie + Fang).

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I picked Saeng Soon for chakrit's great acting...

wat? Pong as in the Pong in Song Kham Nang Fah?? and Katreeya as in Katreeya English..goodness i must see tis

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
HUA JAI SILA :wub: ALL THE WAY FOR ME. GOSH I FELL IN LOVE WITH BIE AND FANG AFTER WATCHING THIS LAKORN. LOVE IT LOVE IT....AND BIE MADE ME BLUSH THROUGH OUT THE LAKORN!!!! FANG BECAME ONE OF MY FAVORIT NEW ACTRESS. I JUST LOVE HER. THAN TAT RUK TOR RANONG WITH CAPTAIN AND PIM CUZ IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GOODNESS THEY LOOK GREAT TOGETHER.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I picked Saeng Soon for chakrit's great acting...

wat? Pong as in the Pong in Song Kham Nang Fah?? and Katreeya as in Katreeya English..goodness i must see tis
yeah it's pong but it's mam katreeya not katreeya english that lakorn wasn't that great if you pass it you won't miss much. I wish exact have more actors to choose from cause ch.3 like has a million of them.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
of course i'll go for chakrit's lakorn Seang Soon because it was an interesting storyline plus chakrit's acting is awesome!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Captain and Pim lakorn
Dislikes: Too many kiss/slap

Mos and Pim lakorn
Dislikes: As again too much kiss/slap but less comparable to Captain and Pim lakorn.

The others were either not good enough for me about the casting or I just didn't want to bother with them. Hua Jai Sila was okay, but there was too many loops and uncleared and characters pissed the hell out of me. I love Bie and Fang but when it comes to their character in Hua Jai Sila I couldn't even stand it.

I don't know the titles by heart. Too many lakorn over the decade to remember titles. Knowing the cast is good enough for me. For me its actually a miracle to at least remember casting. Yep. Though I remember Hua Jai Sila, I guess it must be the spelling too.