Bi-Rain Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
LOL I dun think he's dating with his dancer cuz I saw a clip and she's always with another dancer (a guy LOL) they might be very close but not gf/bf :D

Wahhh Ceciliaa get american citizen quickly and let's go to his concert next year !!!
he will have tour in many country HuHuHuHU and Thailand is include :wub:
or whatever I wanna go to Korea too or Japan ? oh well need more money... <_<

only one thing HOPE it's gonna be on summer vacation pleaseeeeee

cecilia

Staff member
^krstie..thanks for above link..downloading now..this i have never seen
before..must be when he have his tour in 2002 from looking at that
style..keke..thanks alot..

once i'm done downloading..gonna upload via CLUBBOX..hope you dont' mind? :mellow:

File: Bi-Saitama Digest Performance(3asian-2005.09.24-Hallyu All Stars)
Format: WMV
Size: 18.6 MB
Length: 1'11"
Download: HERE
Credit: 3asian // Sarnworld

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I just watched his 1st concert again :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wahhhhhhhh he is so sechy Cecilia :p :p
I love his suntan skin ^_________^

Can't wait for the longest one huhu

cecilia

Staff member
here's his latest news..i'm going to bed now..nite to all might BI-ERS..aja aja for the Time Asia poll..make it happen..Bi all the way..keke..

File: Bi-050925_ArirangTVshowbizExtra_RainBudokan
Size: 18.5 MB
Length: 2'36"
Credit: Rosejin // Sexybi // Sarnworld

File: Bi-video-20050925-233702.wmv
Format: Asf
Size: 13.3 MB
Length: 0'42"
Credit: Raina // Sexybi // Sarnworld

amaya0625

sarNie Egg
Hi all

my first post here in sarnworld and it goes in Bi's thread!

i traced cecilia from sexybi..keke :p

Anyone here's thai? cecilia? kristie? hope you don't mind me asking! ;)

love Bi <3333

takkie

sarNie Egg
YES!! i got clubbox to work for me again...so that means bi-er dl mood... :D thanks much cecilia for the files

S

sunflower

i'm armed with a machine gun... who ever comes near MY RAIN is gonna be shot! stay back!...LOL....'sunflower is going crazy'... aniwaise isn't he hot in this pic?

cecilia

Staff member
sunflower said:

i'm armed with a machine gun... who ever comes near MY RAIN is gonna be shot! stay back!...LOL....'sunflower is going crazy'... aniwaise isn't he hot in this pic?
[post="18169"][/post]​

kill me if you have too..

all i want is to get close to my oppa..:(... :rolleyes: .. :lol:

amaya0625 said:
running away from sunflower :blink: looking for a shield! LOL!!
[post="18455"][/post]​

amaya..first of all..welcome to this forum..glad you can join us...

bring in as many info as you could..kekek...

anyone here thai?..good question..well..in sarnworld..there's are a few of us that are thai..too bad i'm not 100% thai..i'm just happen to be borned..raised..and grow up in thailand ...live there for 12 years..keke...a thai citizen if that count..keke...

otherwise..i'm 100% hmong (meow-as thai ppl call it..kekek...)... :lol:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
amaya0625 said:
Hi all

my first post here in sarnworld and it goes in Bi's thread!

i traced cecilia from sexybi..keke :p

Anyone here's thai? cecilia? kristie? hope you don't mind me asking! ;)
love Bi <3333
[post="17879"][/post]​
LOL Welcome Amaya =))

Yeah I'm half Thai half Chinese =) I can speak Thai as well huhu

amaya0625

sarNie Egg
cecilia, Kristie..you guys are so niceee! thx for your warm welcome ^_^

cecilia said:
amaya..first of all..welcome to this forum..glad you can join us...

bring in as many info as you could..kekek...

anyone here thai?..good question..well..in sarnworld..there's are a few of us that are thai..too bad i'm not 100% thai..i'm just happen to be borned..raised..and grow up in thailand ...live there for 12 years..keke...a thai citizen if that count..keke...

otherwise..i'm 100% hmong (meow-as thai ppl call it..kekek...)... :lol:
[post="18535"][/post]​
there's nothing wrong for not being 100% Thai.. :) I'm like 75%Thai and 25%Chinese. :p see? i'm not 100%, too! i raised the question bc i saw the majority of the posts in sarnworld are in Thai thread..so i thought maybe here's a place full of thai ppl..LOL..and i'm wrong :lol:

there're some hmongs appear in thai lakorns..not real hmong but the actors and actresses who cast as hmongs..if you've seen them, you'll know what i mean ^^..they'd have a really cute accent..

Kristie said:
LOL Welcome Amaya =))

Yeah I'm half Thai half Chinese =) I can speak Thai as well huhu

[post="18764"][/post]​
you're somewhat similar to me..i've just got %thai more than chinese :p i can't speak chinese though.. :mellow:

cecilia

Staff member

File: Bi-050927_manman
Size: 118 MB
Length: 7'30"
Credit: 3asian // sexybi
credit: me//sarnworld

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
thanks Amaya for the pix OMG so HOT BODyyyyyyyy :p :p :hyper:

huhu I already saw the clip Cecilia hihi love the NG :lol:

nadanee

sarNie Egg
OH MY!!!! BI is soooooooooooo Frickin HOTTTTTTTTT!!!! I am so in love with him!!! I can't believe he was at the VMA 05. WoW I think that he's gonna make it big here in the U.S. Don't you guys think so?

amaya0625

sarNie Egg
thx cecilia for the caps and link :)

no probs, girls..i'm happy to share HOTTT pics of Bi here

i'm sorry if this has been posted before..it's about Time poll..please if you care about Bi..VOTE VOTE VOTE for him until October 3rd

Time Magazine's Asia's Heroes 2005

http://www.time.com/time/asia/2005/heroes

someone posted this:

Hi,everyone, i found out that there's something fishy going on.On the first day of revoting(the poll was reset due to technical problem),

28th sept:-rain 82%
Manny 14.4%

29th sept:- rain 55.4%
Manny 45.4%

Within one day,rain's vote drop drastically and Manny's vote was shootin up n still increasing. Rain's vote is dropping every second.

There are rumours that Manny's voters use some kind of autovote software to vote for their idol.If u really follow the changes of the vote,it will really amaze u.Manny's vote increase drastically every min with rain's vote drp drastically every minute.

U see,Manny is not really popular in other countries besides philippines,so this tin is ridiculous.

so ive decided to send a mesage to the editor to review this

Hope u guys will play your part too since NUMBERS = POWERS.
Send your concern to letters@time.com.

I hope some good samaritan out there will held a petition regarding the matter
(cos i dunno how to do it)

amaya0625

sarNie Egg
then Rizzaritz (soompi) has clarified the rumours

"I would just like to clarify this thing: there is "NO" such thing as AUTO VOTE system. I could personally testify that Filipinos are not cheating when it comes to voting. This afternoon, Manny Paquiao was down at 28% because some Filipino voters have become lazy coming back to the site since it had been down for quite a few days. When my brother saw this, he and his co-workers rushed to the nearest cyber cafe to cast votes. They had to do the normal way...like us. Reload the pages, and reload and reload and reload again...just so they could remedy the situation. We cannot allow Manny, our own countryman to be easily defeated after all. Please understand that my brother and lots of Filipino men are boxing fans, like we are BI fans, and they too would like Manny to win...like us for Rain. They also had to send lots of text messages to their buddies to encourage them to vote.

Again...there is no such thing as POWER VOTING or AUTO VOTING system. This is prevented by the system TIME had set. You have to MANUALLY enter the number reflected in the page. Otherwise, the votes doesn't get counted. If you think about this, how could there be an AUTO VOTING system. So please be fair to the fans of Manny Paquiao. Like we want Rain to win this thing, they also want Manny to win. This is a big honor after all.

So if Manny Paquiao wins, please don't say his Filipino fans cheated. There is no way they could do that...I'd really like to emphasize this...because the system of TIME prevents this. And please think that you wouldn't only accuse these fans of cheating...but an entire country as well, because believe me...any accusation would be taken personally. sad as it is. "

whether the cheating is true or not..we should keep voting for Bi
aja aja fighting!!