Bi-Rain Official Thread

cecilia

Staff member
i love that poster..

anyway..if anyone go..do join us..

i think there's 11 of us going..hope to see everyone in nyc..! :w000t:

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
*tears* crying a river right now! i wanna go! too bad i cant! mang why cant he come to Dallas! Er...

dee

sarNie Egg
**snif snif... :wavecry: :wavecry: ** but I can't...its so tempting tho....ahhh...well whoever's going...have fun...and dont' foget to tell us how the whole event goes...^_^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I hear he's also gonna be on TRL!!!! For those who can't make it to NY, we can catch him on TV!!! ^^

takkie

sarNie Egg
yep-yep as long as we get to see him ya!?
and we (whom ever is goin) have to and will get to be one of the chosen 30 fans...i dont care if we have drink all of coffee to get hype and jump up and down like a mad-woman, we willl get on TRL and meet Bi oppa...Fighting!!... *winks*

cecilia

Staff member
takkie said:
yep-yep as long as we get to see him ya!?
and we (whom ever is goin) have to and will get to be one of the chosen 30 fans...i dont care if we have drink all of coffee to get hype and jump up and down like a mad-woman, we willl get on TRL and meet Bi oppa...Fighting!!... *winks*
[post="69861"][/post]​
tak..fightin..fightin all the way..

i hope we get chosen too.. :sweat:

Rickella

sarNie Egg
He's performing on my B-Day Feb.2. I wanna go, my girl offered to pay 4 my ticket or half of it n e way, as a bday present, so sweet, n I turn her down . Gona go hit myself in da head now. Wat was I thinking saying no. Lets hope he comes again l8er.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ahh..too far n too costly for me to go

if it's nearby I'll prolly go to see him dance

even if I sit in the far back corner...lol

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
holy cow! that is sweet! he's comin to new york! damn, if only i could fly alone there, that'll be sweet as heck! that is def. some HOT stuff!

dee

sarNie Egg
:wavecry: Yeah I agree if only I live near NY...but this is way on the opposite end...i trie dchecking the plane ticker...it cost about $500.00 round trip to get there...then tickets..and hotel...to expensive...not that Rain's not worth it..because he is...but I can't get the day off from work too....bummmer!!!

mskinyi

sniffles... aww mang i wanna go, i dunno buh i feel like this is my one and only chance to see bi oppa... haha i dun work on the 3rd either