Big Bang Official Thread

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm i just wanted to post T.O.P's MV!!! ahaha.. IT'S THE OFFICIAL ONE XD..
i remember seeing the fancams one but muahaha.. it's the real one now whoot whoot..
T.O.P IS SO FREAKEN CUTE!! I LOVE HIS SUITS!!! but not a fan of the girls much.. my eyes are all on TEMPO only ^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Taeyang ft. GD & Dara - I Need A Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnvH1iMRAdU

Oh. What a lovely song. I need a guy/man :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i like 2nd version more ahaha..
gd is so cute!!! i like him with that hairstyle&color..
taeyang never fails me when he dances.. hehe..

anyways.. the dance is adorable!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥

Err yeah. I must say that from the start I didn't like "Beautiful Hangover", I still don't. The song didn't catch me sad to say. But I surely wasn't disappointed in the mv. They all look great. DaeDae's hair is pretty.^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
The song doesn't catch right away. But, I'm fine with it :D They all look wonderful as always in their MVs :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

Can't wait til their comeback!! A couple more weeks.

December 14 2010
It got moved to Feb 2011 :( But still excited :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey everyone...Midnight Pacific time on Big Bang's Official YouTube channel you can watch GD & Top's live debut!! It is 5pm Seoul time if you need to convert the time. Hopefully it won't lag due to all the views that it's going to get :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not disappointed in High High. I super love Oh Yeah. Bom just makes it extra special,

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I always liked this song better :) it's just so catchy with double double...double double...combo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0sfti1DcA
Knock Out

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im happy that gd&top are doing their thing together again ahaha.. i've always loved them two hehe.. and gosh i also love their "oh yeah" song ft. parkbom ... ahhhh.. that made me so happy hearing them three together all over again since 2007.. i believe.. lol been awhile.. im gettin old hehe..

but anyways.. i don't really like gd's hair much though >_< top's is ok-ish.. aigoo

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
.I Love Big Bang.
I first knew Taeyang because of wedding dress.
Then I knew T.O.P because he was an actor.
Then I later knew Daesung and GD.
Seungri was the last one I knew out of them all.
What can I say, he catches my eyes the most. Well, to admit, after Taeyang.
I love Taeyang's eyes whenever he smiles. But to be honest, I love them all.
Just a more of a Seungri bias for now. May change in the future. ;)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
im happy that gd&top are doing their thing together again ahaha.. i've always loved them two hehe.. and gosh i also love their "oh yeah" song ft. parkbom ... ahhhh.. that made me so happy hearing them three together all over again since 2007.. i believe.. lol been awhile.. im gettin old hehe..

but anyways.. i don't really like gd's hair much though >_< top's is ok-ish.. aigoo
I like "Oh Yeah" too. I'll go get their performance and post it. I think it sitll works on their official site. I know the later performances got removed because it contained content from their other channel lol.

.I Love Big Bang.
I first knew Taeyang because of wedding dress.
Then I knew T.O.P because he was an actor.
Then I later knew Daesung and GD.
Seungri was the last one I knew out of them all.
What can I say, he catches my eyes the most. Well, to admit, after Taeyang.
I love Taeyang's eyes whenever he smiles. But to be honest, I love them all.
Just a more of a Seungri bias for now. May change in the future. ;)
It took me a while to like Big Bang because I didn't want to get into the hype haha. But How could I resist Wedding Dress by Taeyang. He is my bias. But Seungri is definitely #2 in Big Bang for me...or possibly even tied to Taeyang. My lil sis loves Seungri. He's one of my fave maknaes for any k group though. Love how he got to promote first as a solo artist because he tattled on his hyungs. haha.

Jan 12, 2011
-----
High, High & Oh Yeah debut performance @ SBS INKIGAYO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxBm6CTpxc

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't like SeungRi solo abum. It was too similar to his previous hit single Strong Baby.

Anyways I was so disappointed in the mini album Tonight... but Love Song and Stupid Liar made up for it. I super love Dae Sung solo Baby Don't Cry. That is my good night song lol I have to listen to it before I go to bed. Gosh I cannot wait until Dae Sung released his solo album. He's a fantastic singer and has such an amazing voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKZEmLvYVF0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I love their Love Song MV. It doesn't seem like something easy to do, but the video gives off that simplicity feel. I love the black and white contrast. Big Bang definitely stand out from all Korean male groups.