Big Bang Official Thread

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
some artists I wanna check out....but it's like 2 hrs drive to get there...to me it's far

plus it's today in 2 hrs...I don't think I'll make it...but would be nice..

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I preordered their single. It will come with the cd that contains 4 songs and a dvd that contains their documentary.
You can find it on yesasia.com.

Loving their songs. And the We Belong Together song is different from the one in the clip that was released earlier. The lyrics are the same, but its not to the music of Mariah Carey's We Belong Together.

The mv to We Belong Together was cute too. It was mostly of GD and Tempo since they sang in it. Also the girl who's in the mv is the girl who sang in the song w/ them, Park Bom Lee.

Anyways, on August 29th their mv for another song on the single will be out, A Fool's Only Tear. In this mv it will showcase everyone in the group more since everyone took part in this song.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!

DATE: 10-19-06 (THURSDAY)
TIME: 8 PM
LOCATION: THE THEATRE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN(7th Ave. & 32 St., New York, NY 10121)
FINAL ARTIST LIST: SE7EN, JINUSEAN, 1TYM, GUMMY, BIGMAMA, STONYSKUNK, LEXY, BIGBANG, YG

NO STANDING PIT

SEATING CHART:

TICKET PRICES: Platinum $154.50, A $129.50, B $89.50, C $59.50

TICKET INFO:
PURCHASE BY WEB:
www.ticketmaster.com / www.thegarden.com
- at ticketmaster, type "the theater at madison square garden" or "Se7en", then see "Se7en"
QUESTIONS ONLY - PHONE:
In Korean : (703) 323-7730 / In English (571)212-5076

TRANSPORTATION INFO: Metro (Penn Station)

PRODUCTION COMPANY: YUJIN PRODUCTIONS

Q&A SECTION:

CREDITS: YUJIN PRODUCTIONS, RAINSTONELIVE, YG ENT, KHYPE.COM

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I dled their mv the other day and it was alright. The song wasn't too catchy for me but it has an ok beat/rthym. Too bad that they dropped one of the members though... Anyways, the mv was mostly just GD and TOP, though I didn't mind because they were freakin hot, but I would've like to see more of the other members as well.

STIMA

is anyone going?
i'm going :D :D :D
i got the tickets already...

BUT I am so brrrrrrrrroooooooooke after this

sopheab

sarNie Egg
I love their 2MVs but we belong together is the one that I prefer ^^

--->>>*Ice* Why did u only post pix of TEMPO !?!!! LOL He's so HOT!!!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
can't realli tell who's who but i like em ^___^
hmm...is there onli one of em in their new mv THIS LOVE? o_O
<rewatchmv>....?

a lilo sumthing i uploaded for a forum....
might as well post it here too XD

uploaded: 09/07

BIG BANG - 1ST SINGLE.rar [zshare ; YSI ; 21.78MB]

01 Intro - Put Yo Hands Up.mp3 [zshare ; YSI ; 3.11MB]

02 We Belong Together.mp3 [zshare ; YSI ; 5.41MB]

03 A Fool's Tear.mp3 [zshare ; YSI ; 5.53MB] [

04 This Love.mp3 [zshare ; YSI ; 8.02MB]

5 guys 1 sound - Big Bang. K-pop's new idol group consists of the members G-Dragon, Tae Young, Sung Ri, Tae Seong, and T.O.P. Belonging to the YG Entertainment label, they cannot only sing in harmony, but also possess song writing, composing and music arrangement abilities. Therefore, it's no wonder that the band members were responsible for the composition of their debut single. Bandleader, G-Dragon composed the principal track We Belong Together, while he and other group member T.O.P. were equally involved in the song's lyrics. It presents a rhythmic up-tempo tune with rap passages. As for the song This Love, it can be traced back to the same-titled smash hit by American rock group Maroon 5 with G-Dragon being responsible for the new version's composition, lyrics and music arrangement.
-YESASIA.com-http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-k/section-music/pid-1004488295/

We Belong Together MV.avi [MEGAUPLOAD ; YSI ; 35.96MB]

A Fool's Tear MV.wmv [MEGAUPLOAD ; YSI ; 32.74MB]

This Love.avi [MEGAUPLOAD ; YSI ; 28.12MB] {uploaded 9/10}

credit: bww2.kpop + H.O.T.&DBSK

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going. HEHEHE.
Wish all you guys can go.

I mean you won't see this again for another 10 years. By that time, my kids will be going instead of me.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen their This Love MV yet, therefore I just dled it! :D It was okay...again, just mostly GD...haha, when I first watched it, I was like this song sounds so familiar...lol then I realized that it was an American song. Anyways, very catchy song...along with all the other songs on their single. They're all really good! ^^

Obs3ssiOnz

sarNie Egg
yes yes yes, they are all so young and talented, beat box,
breakdance, rap, solo and not tu mention G-DRAGON is so
dam hwat n adorkablez!!!!! they got the while package... i
wonder y they are kalled BIG BANG... its cause they're
gunr make it big in KOREA n all oda asian countries!!!!!

sreykhmer781

sarNie Egg
BiG BANG ROCKS! I LOVE THEiR SONGS! I LOVE THEIR VDO'S! I LOVE THEiR VOiCE! I TOTALLY LOVE THEM SO MUCH! CAN'T WAiT TiL iT COMES OUT! i WANT TO GET THEiR CD SO BAD! AHHH..LiSTENiNG TO THEM RiTE NOW...HEHE...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE BIG BANG!!! So, in love with this new group ahahlol.. but dang they are all younger then me ahahlol.. oh well I just love their music, style, etc.. HAHALOL maybe because I'm more into hiphop and r&b instead of pop..

I was just watching their showcase not to long ago and they were so CUTE!!!! and I also DL their performances on the music shows ahahlol.. they are GREAT.. I love this group!! HAHALOL

hey Jam.. the reason you don't see all of them in groups singing is because the company made it that way.. it's their werid way of promoting.. because right now big bang have two new singles out that includes all the members.. the first three music out was just like a intro to Big Bang.. ahahlol they are one HOT group... first boy boand that really catches my attention..

I mean like the other boybands I usually just pay attention to one or two ahahlol.. but with Big Bang I love them all ahahlol.. but you know there always got to be a favorite haahlol