BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hahaha..so im not the only one seeing Sarath being 13...lol Happy 13th Bday mama..lol

btw...n'nai..your name??? i like it alot..lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL thanks P'Sam. It was compliments of the sexy Naah Jen. She's so funny she's like how about Nai_1_1 like 911 hahahaha. Naah Jen's the greatest :D

And yah I can't believe G.O.D is so young lol. No wonder she always goes for the 12 year old boys :loool:

its 12:00am central time and what that mean??

happy birthday to me. yaynesss!!

and thanks sam and chenie moo, moo the cow for the birthday wish. :]

oh yeah im actually 12 not 13. :]

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

OH DAMN, I MISS SO MANY BIRTHDAYS SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE...ERRRR...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY LITTLE SARNIE SIBLINGS, AND A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARATH TODAY! ;)

Sun Yat Fai Lok!
Som Owie Nek Mein Aryouk Yrinyu!
Qu Ni Sheng Er Kuai Le!
Hau`oli La Hanau!
Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
Saeng Il Chuk Ha Ham Ni Da!
Suk San Wan Keut!

[TRYING TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAM.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE ON THIS SPECIAL DAY OF YOURS.
HAVE A BIG ONE THIS YEAR & EVERY YEAR. :]

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww thanks guys....its actually today (if someone fixes the board setting to the right time & date) lol well today is just "sigh" not so happy for me..i just hope that the rest of the year will be better for me..at least put a smile on my face..but thank you all so much for remembering=]

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Dude. Dude. Dude!!!
Happy birthday Marduk, my dearly god.

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear godly Marduk...
Happy birthday to you!

And many more~~~

Marduk, I hope that you'll have an awesome
birthday and a merry Christmas! I wub you,
my dear god. Ha, ha. Wow. Aren't you 23 now?
I'm so happy for you. Ha, ha. Can't wait for your
awesome album either. Best wishes from Joey
to you. Have a good one. *Wink.

**Merry Christmas to everyone!
*Happy birthday to akanin and japjapmari as well!

Take care everyone, from Joey. ;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
[...]

Take care everyone, from Joey. ;)
Hey Joey, you were one day early ;). I don't know why SW has this problem with time. With my local time (+1 GMT), it's Dec. 27th. I then set at -12 GMT, and now it's Dec. 26th, noon past (10 past a.m exactly).

I did the mistake to wish a happy birthday one day early, but today I'm sure to get the right timing.

Happy 23rd Birthday to akanin !
Happy 23rd Birthday to Marduk ! (Give up the new nick, I can't even read it PrOpErLy)
Happy 24th Birthday to japjapmari !

Have a nice day.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Happy Birthday to the AzNbOi. Gosh he's getting old lol but its ok you've been a pretty awesome sensei.

I'll record the clapping later. I'm too cold right now. :(

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol i forgot..... it is My Jow Ling Noi Soot Tee Huks Bday today..... YAY!! sook sun wun kerd nah kon nah ruk kong LEK!! wishing u nothing but the best k.......

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Thanks for the bday wishes. I had a pretty good one. Daaaamn. I'm so old now. 23. I don't think it'll be legal for me to come on SW pretty soon. People might think I'm a sketchy old guy. Anyway, I will be back to finish the album soon Joey. I'm sorry for that. And Nai, get clapping. And Lek, you're always so funny. To everyone else, thanks again.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Ha, ha. Marduk, you're never too old for SW.
Ask Darv how old he is. *Wink.

*But of course, don't tell him dek nhoy
told you so, okay? Ha, ha. LMFAO.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Marduk...I hate to break it to ya....but you were sketchy from the start haha. You still want the clapping? Damn, I thought you would forget.