BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
As everyone stated, Happy Birthday to Lek, but we're forgetting someone very important too.

Happy Bday to my Pee!!!!!! OMG, just yesterday you were a wee little tyke talking about random crap. And today, you're almost a grown woman talking about random crap. Man, I feel soooo old!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Happy B-day to P'lekkkiie and Nong Pee!!!

and everyone else also!!! I remember writing a birthday poem for nong pee and p'lekkie last year unfortunately I can't do it this year :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Happy Birthday to n'Lekie & of course n'Pee....i wish the best for both of you..lots of happiness..lots of love...lots of everything that is good=] kaw hai mee kwarm sook mak mak naa jaa=]

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
OMG, I didn't notice this either but yesterday was also the bday of my buddies NerdyFriend14 and Bill. Haha, wow, it seems to be the jackpot of bdays yesterday. I know I haven't chatted with either of those two in a while but I can't believe they're so young. Happy bday!

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'm so late <_< hahahahahaa I wanted to be first!! jk I should have done it last night. Happy bday Lekkie and Pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much loveeeeeeeee

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Happy Birthday the gorgeous P'Lekie! My P'Lekie is getting old too haha its ok I still love you. :kiss: :D I hope you have a blast and eat lots of cake. Don't forget the ice cream as well. Almonds are great too lol.

natty

Chubs
oh i bet she'll have a blast.. lol especially with that hunk jumping out of the cake.. lol yep.. she'll be eating lots of cakes..

haha jk

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Oh my god, oh my god! Why today, Lek?! Why?! Oh well, happy birthday! TT__TT
I hope you will have a great birthday today! I saw your birthday on the list yesterday,
but I fell asleep before I ever got the post started. -__- Sorry.
You know, you look too young to fit your age. I keep thinking you're eighteen. Is that a
compliment or an insult? O__O Well, have a great birthday anyway!

Happy birthday to Nadia (ndyfrhn14) as well. I love you girl, and
you know it! I made you a post on DS, hope you liked it. <33

---Joey

bugsy

sarNie Adult
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO LEKKIE!! I hope you enjoy yourself today. Don't party too hard. If you're throwing a wild party, be sure to invite me over. :D Love ya!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO PEE!! Can't believe you're 17 already! Gosh, everyone's growing up. Have a great one pee!

To both of ya....make a wish and blow out the candles. Hope you two had an awesome past year and an even more memoriable year to come.

(hmmm...did that make sense? Ah well..... :D )

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Happy Birthday Nong Lekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk khon suay khong p' !!!!! i wish u the best na ja cos ur beautiful heart suits to beautiful things in life ka !!!!! ruk nong Lek mark mark ka !!!!!!!!!!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
happy birthday to Nong Pee duay !!!! kor hai mee kwaam sook mark mark na ka !!!!

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Oh snap....I'm late.

No happy birthday for Lek because as you know, all her good birthdays have passed. We must now mourn. All she has to look forward to now is her 60th birthday. Just to let you know....I got wasted on your birthday just for you and made love to your cousin...all night long...and maybe into the morning.

Happy birthday Pee, when I go to Sweden, I'll crash at your place and make you speak English, the language of the fat and fob.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
aww thanks took kon for all the bday wishes..... u guys are too awesome.. anyways i myself didnt get to wish anyone but pee a happybday so happy belate bday k guys...

Pee

sarNie Elites
As everyone stated, Happy Birthday to Lek, but we're forgetting someone very important too.

Happy Bday to my Pee!!!!!! OMG, just yesterday you were a wee little tyke talking about random crap. And today, you're almost a grown woman talking about random crap. Man, I feel soooo old!!

HAHAH thank you P`marduk! where´s my present??? :D haha
Yeah oldie, you are getting older and looking older, but when will you grow up? haha im just kidding :D P`marduk the best thx for ur wishes !

Happy B-day to P'lekkkiie and Nong Pee!!!

and everyone else also!!! I remember writing a birthday poem for nong pee and p'lekkie last year unfortunately I can't do it this year
HAHA I still have ur poem for me saved om my computer thank you p´tina! naw its okay !! Thank you thank you, im very happy anyways !!

Happy Birthday to n'Lekie & of course n'Pee....i wish the best for both of you..lots of happiness..lots of love...lots of everything that is good=] kaw hai mee kwarm sook mak mak naa jaa=]
Awww thank you for your wishes p´sam I too wish you everything that is good ! Korb kun na ka P`sam ! narak mak mak leuy ka !

I'm so late hahahahahaa I wanted to be first!! jk I should have done it last night. Happy bday Lekkie and Pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much loveeeeeeeee
HAHA moma! its okay, and btw I took a picture of me for you! :D
wish u were here mom! and dad too =(

happy birthday pee pee ^_^
Thank you natty! I hope you had some fun the day on my bday! :D haha
Gosh i missed talking to u , i wanna stalk you!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO LEKKIE!! I hope you enjoy yourself today. Don't party too hard. If you're throwing a wild party, be sure to invite me over. :D Love ya!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO PEE!! Can't believe you're 17 already! Gosh, everyone's growing up. Have a great one pee!

To both of ya....make a wish and blow out the candles. Hope you two had an awesome past year and an even more memoriable year to come.

(hmmm...did that make sense? Ah well..... )

NAAAAAW thank you bugs! :D 17 already geez, i dont feel like growing up :( Thank you thank you for you wonderful wishes! Woah yeah this year have been amazing to me. Blows out the candles* ^____^
haha it did make sense, dont worry, I understand you just as much, im a foreigner you know xD

happy birthday to Nong Pee duay !!!! kor hai mee kwaam sook mark mark na ka !!!!
Korb kun ka P`jensen :D ! Nong Pee korb kun mak mak na ka^^ Wung wa p´jensen dai gin cake wun nun na 555 lhor len :D

Oh snap....I'm late.

No happy birthday for Lek because as you know, all her good birthdays have passed. We must now mourn. All she has to look forward to now is her 60th birthday. Just to let you know....I got wasted on your birthday just for you and made love to your cousin...all night long...and maybe into the morning.

Happy birthday Pee, when I go to Sweden, I'll crash at your place and make you speak English, the language of the fat and fob.
haha thank you kevin! LOL yes make me speak english ><I forgot the fobby language of english when u disappeared xD where´s my present dood T_T!

And for last thank you P`lek, I hope you had an awesome bday, We should celebrate our bdays together one day

thank you all for ur wishes. Made me very happy ^^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Happy Bday Ms. Klarissa..... i hope u have a blast today and good lucks to u alrighty..... eat alotta cake for me cause i'm craving for some atm :)

happy bday for others too... :)

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
thank you lekkie! and nong nai for the e card and cappy for the wishes!! =) klarissa was very naughty last night HAHAHH

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
oops i'm late Klarissa ! sorry na tae wa Happy belated birthday ja ! where's my piece of cake?lol i'm hungry !