BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG I ALMOST MISSED MY FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL PINK'S BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, U GORGEOUS DIVA OF MUSICAL SOUL!! WAIT, DID THAT MAKE SENSE? HAHA

DAMN, I MISSED SO MANY BIRTHDAYS. I'M SORRY TO ALL MY NONG NONG (LIL SIS')...EVEN IF UR OLDER THAN ME, UR STILL MY LIL SIS'....OH, AND ALL MY LIL BROS' TOO. HAHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVERYONE!!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
LOLs. Good to hear, Ice. <3
DUDE!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR GOD!
ALL HAIL THE GODLY MARDUK! : )

LOLs. Hope you had an awesome birthday.
You're too awesome to get any more awesome.
So hope you had a great birthday!

HAPPY B-DAY MONKEY MAN... HOPE U HAVE AN AWESOME B-DAY AND ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE.

Marduk's a little liar, its not his birthday today haha, unless he likes to change his birthdays to make himself younger.

P.S. he wishes he was still a smokin' 17 like me :lol:. J/K!

Thanky thanky to all...even to Nai, who's a hater. But I know she meant to wish me a happy bday. ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
my nong annee's birthday was a couple of days ago, and i didn't get to come in and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i'm so sorry, my sweet. p thookie loves u dearly and wish you all the happiness in the world! *KISS KISS KISS/HUG HUG HUG*...in a perverted way. HAHAHA JK!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Omg, I missed P'Ane birthday! Happy belated, extra belated birthday!

Weee, happy birthday co-DJ! Happy birthday to Nai. Best wishes! <3

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
NONG PEE!! TODAY'S OUR BIRTHDAY....... BEST WISHES TO YOUUUU MY LOVE........AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO SHARES IT WITH US TODAY TOOO :).....

Pee

sarNie Elites
NONG PEE!! TODAY'S OUR BIRTHDAY....... BEST WISHES TO YOUUUU MY LOVE........AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO SHARES IT WITH US TODAY TOOO :).....

HAHAH aww you still remember? :D !
MUCH LOVE TO YOU SISTER ! I hope this is a big and fun day for you!
MISSING you a lot !!!!! keep in touch na ! :D

HAPPY BDAY P`LEK

ijohn

sarNie Adult
if ever that i have to reflect on the past and view my future it is thru the eyes of those that truly know me... i wonder why i am so different from everyone i called friend or the times my friends let me go because thru this self realization all the hurt i feel for where i am now is born from future conversations that will never be... when i still remember the friends i once had and how we drifted apart... i still take time to observe a milestone in and ever changing world even when there's silence i remember your birthday and feel a empty space in my heart for the times we found common ground in conversations...though we have different dreams i always had hope and still do hope that your dreams will come true,,, especially on your birthday Dear... Happy Birthday Dearest Jensen!!!

o6 September 2008 wow 2o + :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

*ip*

sarNie Egg
to P:

It's been a while since I've talked to you and I know we may never talk again, but today on this eve of your birthday I want to say I still miss you and if ever I could feel love for someone it is you because you were so honest with me and I've never had that before in my life... you still touch me in this world I live in atm, still I'm looking for you in someone else. I honestly don't believe I will find them because there is only one of you in this world, wonderful silly girl, HAPPY Birthday dear P!!! you still move me over mountains when I'm looking for a best friend, someone I can love as I still feel you in my heart. ismu.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILLY GIRL, 14 September 1982 :) :) :) :) :)