BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

L

lalalek

Happy Birthday day, i didn't think that it was gunna come this soon....i wish the best of luck for you and also for you to have an awesome B-day......Lek

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Thanks everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. Another year gone by, another year older. But am I wiser? Ehhhhhh....only time will tell.

I love all the monkey cakes and gifts that everyone posted. My bday wasn't that bad. I went out chillin with my friends and we just hung out like it's a normal day. Being 21 doesn't really mean much when I've done everything a 21 year old can do already. But the formality and ritual was cool.

Thanks again everyone.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL well, well, well, Hope you find your "hot and mean" girl of your dream there IF you are look'n for such a significant other <_<

Nonetheless, Happy Birthday and Best wishes to you!

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeah i forgot your cake...lol.... but since P'Tawan already got you a cake i got you cookies instead....

Fenix

Nang Fah
Happy Birthday na khup p'Marduk!!

Hope all your wishes comes true~

awww p'sunflower..that cake is so CUTE! =]

dfemc

sarNie Adult
so it's over already right?....dayam, this mean there's a chance u'll be in the same bars and lounges! dayam! dayam! dayam! better stay in then.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
dfemc said:
so it's over already right?....dayam, this mean there's a chance u'll be in the same bars and lounges! dayam! dayam! dayam! better stay in then.
[post="60917"][/post]​

Haha, you WISH you would meet me in a bar! Shoo!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAPPY BELATED B-DAY, MARDUK! i'm so so so so so sorry i didn't respond sooner. i've just been all over the place this holiday season so i haven't had time to visit sarnworld lately.

anywho, i hope you live forever so that i can make all your dreams come true...I MEAN, so that all your dreams can come true!...naturally!!...all on it's own!!!....just by itself!!!!...with no influence by me!!!!! :sweat: :unsure:

ha...ha....ha....ha..... :huh: :rolleyes:

S

sunflower

awwweeee your boifriend is such a sweetheart! :sweat: hahahha... welps... happy birthday KT! have a wonderful birthday!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAPPY B-DAY KT!!!! i hope all your dreams come true...

....and i hope i get as lucky as you with a bf like that! LOL