Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='618055' date='Jun 8 2009, 05:45 PM']I'm hoping for new cast members, if not, I'm not surprise that they will use old casts.[/quote]

I'm with you on that. I'm also hoping for new cast because I think they need more new people to act in boran lakorns.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
WE SHOULD STOP CHOOSING JAMES AND AOM AND YAM OR OTHER ACTRESS N ACTOR.
WILL JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENIN.
I REREAD EVERYTHING WE WRTOEIN HERE N IT LIKE THE SAME THING OVER N OVER AGAIN. HEHE
LIKEWHO THE PA ACK OR NA ACK.
WILL THEY HAVENT CHOOOSE IT YET.
SO LET JUST WAIT.
=]

Phon

sarNie Adult
sick of all of them...yam james phone aom blah blah aont. not just sick of seeing them but of thier acting to. lol anyway i been fliping back and forth with the new bla bootong and old bla bootong. the new one is good but i sitll like the old one better. why? because i think the old cast everyone fit thier charactor and acted thier part out great. i think lui the father in the new one isnt evil enough like the old father. and pinky actually acted her part better then this girl and her mom in the old version acted and look poor to. and euy house in the new one looks to good and new for her and her mom lol. in the old version they gave her a small broken up hut. lol its better like that because her and her mom are the hated one so it makes sense that thier room is nothing but a small oldie hut.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
lol... :D

Of course the old father is a great actor, he's been actng for a long time, much longer than the new guy :) (Plus the father in the past is one of my favorite actors and he has an awesome voice!)

As for Pinky in the past, she had no rival as a young actress, the new girl I believe isn't as adorable so we probably can't feel for her too much...

So far Sine is doing alright.

Well, one good thing, at least they kept the old song :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'ma watch this one because like everyone else, i loved the old one and I absolutely loved the father (ACTOR) for the older version. Although I only saw him in one boran lakorn way back, omg, he was sucha hottie. lol and PINKY, gawd, no one can ever portray this role better than her. The moms back then looks better than the ones in this version too. LOL anyways, just gotta keep watching to see who pra'ek and na'ek's gnna turn out to be. lol

oh yeah, i'm glad they kept the song too. WHOO, gives me the chills just listening to it. makes me wanna watch the old one again. lol

mia07

Introvert
lol... :D

Of course the old father is a great actor, he's been actng for a long time, much longer than the new guy :) (Plus the father in the past is one of my favorite actors and he has an awesome voice!)

As for Pinky in the past, she had no rival as a young actress, the new girl I believe isn't as adorable so we probably can't feel for her too much...

So far Sine is doing alright.

Well, one good thing, at least they kept the old song :)
If you're talking about Chatree as pra'ek in the past, it's not his real voice; they did voice-overs. :)

He so totally fit the dad's part; the guy playing the father now seems to over-react.

But I do agree with what you're saying. None of the remakes can be as good as the original version.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm I think the reason why they kept the same song/music/clothes is to make it as close to the previous one as they can. Out of all the previous borans that came out so far, Bla Boo Tong is probably the most favorite and the most famous to fans, so the producers are actually trying to make it good. Although it's too early to say so.

I agree about the acting. I don't think the Dad in this version is mean enough, and he's skinny. In the old version, the Dad was just MEAN, but this version, the Dad acts annoyed and a bad attitude. And the bad mom in this version has a sweet face/high voice and doesn't seem mean enough either, especially when she's all "Nang Euy!" In the old version, I would always get pissed when she abuses Euy, but in this one, I'm like, "Uhh...ok?" :huh:

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Seems to me that Kaniti doesn't have the strength to hit Euy. And I wish Euy was a younger person like around the age when pinky played in it.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I was searching on google image and came upon this pix. Instantly, pla boo tong came up to my mind that the girl sitting on the bridge is Euy waiting for her mom.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
In this new version they were planning to have the little girl as Euy/Aiy be smaller but instead they chose a girl that is bigger because in the lakorn she has to get beat up and what not so they are afraid that the little girl will get hurt in real life and may not be able to take the pain just in case she get hit for real so therefore they chose the girl that we see now..And HELL YEA! I love the old dad..He play his role so well but for me even though he was so mean I don't hate him..It make me like him even more lol..He was so good at it and it was something new for me because he never play that kinda role before..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hmmm I think the reason why they kept the same song/music/clothes is to make it as close to the previous one as they can. Out of all the previous borans that came out so far, Bla Boo Tong is probably the most favorite and the most famous to fans, so the producers are actually trying to make it good. Although it's too early to say so.

I agree about the acting. I don't think the Dad in this version is mean enough, and he's skinny. In the old version, the Dad was just MEAN, but this version, the Dad acts annoyed and a bad attitude. And the bad mom in this version has a sweet face/high voice and doesn't seem mean enough either, especially when she's all "Nang Euy!" In the old version, I would always get pissed when she abuses Euy, but in this one, I'm like, "Uhh...ok?"
Yeah the new dad in this version doesn't look mean at all...he looks more like a joker.

Dala

sarNie Egg
well i just want to see new characters in this lakorn.............pretty ones..........

mia07

Introvert
I know they did voice-overs in the past but even his regular voice is hot :) lol
It would have been nice if they did use his actual voice when he was pra'ek; I'm quite curious how he sweet talks to his na'ek. LOL.

cvang010

sarNie Egg
lol i just got done watching my old blah boo tong thats on dvd today i cant belive there remake this lakorn i say the old version is way better cuz the fish is sorta real and the bird is real but dunt know about how the fish is gonna look in the new one haha probally 3d right ?
do anyone know where i could wathc Bla Boo Tong with eng sub?
i only saw the dubb one and i want to see the real version....
if not can someone upload it and subb it?

Phon

sarNie Adult
I'ma watch this one because like everyone else, i loved the old one and I absolutely loved the father (ACTOR) for the older version. Although I only saw him in one boran lakorn way back, omg, he was sucha hottie. lol and PINKY, gawd, no one can ever portray this role better than her. The moms back then looks better than the ones in this version too. LOL anyways, just gotta keep watching to see who pra'ek and na'ek's gnna turn out to be. lol

oh yeah, i'm glad they kept the song too. WHOO, gives me the chills just listening to it. makes me wanna watch the old one again. lol

which movie was the 1st of him u seen? mine was tep 3 radoo as amitida rahoo.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know if they casted yet?

I hope it is someone new who is handsome like Boy was and not so skinny.

I watch it on youtube and so far...it's kinda similar but not. I thought the dad was nice to both his daughters until a spell was placed on him. The beginning is just gonna make me so mad about her life because it's so horrible. But I guess a good boran will make you feel this way. Hopefully it won't get crazy. And it will be a nice paced boran and high ratings.

Is the dad in this Amarin?? If so, then anything is possible in this boran. New cast maybe or those who people made MVs for.