Bla Boo Tong

slee00

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Tell me tell me...I wanna know...what happen to her?
[post="97688"][/post]​

Then again, I only like her in Bla Boo Tong...after Bla Boo Tong, I went out and rent most of her works and there were kinda weird...so I lost interest...I like the P'ek thought...isnt BOY? Is that his name? I thought he was so handsome...and he play real well in Pla boo tong...Love his character in there too. very handsome...have a great voice too...

yak

sarNie Adult
i've just seen this movie yesterday. it was pretty good so far, for what i seen.. only watched 3 parts.. lol... it was soo sad, how they treated her and and her mom. going to continue on the movie.. :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..His name is Boy-Brinya Boonsakul...Well as for the nang aek i'll cut down on some parts..She became really popular for Bla Boo Tong..The lakorn was a bit hit during that year..Well after the lakorn was over she went to go pose nude and the stlye was really stupid because the lakorn was so popular that the concept of it was to hold a fish in front of her boobs..But anyways after that she kept posing like that..That's why she never became nang aek again and when she played in a regular lakorn/lakornpuenbarn she asked 'How come she has to play a mom' well it was because she went to go pose nude...And after Bla Boo Tong when she went to go pose nude..Boy (Brinya) broke up with her...They dated during the lakorn and afterwards broke up..She was also the 2nd runner up in Miss Teen Thailand for 1994...Well anyways...She later on got married to a muslim person and he beats her up and everything...She has one daughter with him that I believe now is 1 or 2 yrs old...Well anyways she just recently broke up with her husband last year I think...It's a blurr right now since I just woke up lol..But anyways yea..Her husband makes weapons such as bombs guns so forth and her husband even killed someone and she had to go to the police station and everything..Well anyways she ended having a disease also that was the same disease as 'Poompuang Duangjan' the loogtoong singer that passed away over 10 yrs now..Well she would always have blood coming out from her nails..Her nose and everything..So she was in the hospital for about 3-4 yrs...But she's better now..The doctor says for her not to think too much and everything will be fine..Well she came out on alot of shows so far also recently..But yea..I shortened the story down...But she looks nothing like the way she looked before...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks ThanamasFanClub for the info.

WOW a drama within itself... curious to see how she looks now... hmmmm

slee00

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub, Thank you so much for the insight! That was awful to happen to a person! How sad...I hope she gets better...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well..I liked her too..But it's her own fault also...She's somewhat kinda retarded lol...No offense guys...But she ruined her own life..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
LoL...yeah I remember she had something covering her boobies....and I think she had like reddish hair on the shoot....what a wacky girl

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this is one of the only lakorn that I like her play in it. I play the character well, mean and inoncent at the same time. So sad, what had happen to her.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn. It a very old one. I think they are very cute together. :wub:

It a cinderella story. LLOVE IIT!!! ;)

slee00

sarNie Adult
lakorn said:
I love this lakorn. It a very old one. I think they are very cute together. :wub:

It a cinderella story. LLOVE IIT!!! ;)
[post="110414"][/post]​

Yes, I especially like the wedding scene...she was washing the stairs and he arrived in his wedding gown...all dressed up as the king....and the stepmother and the father came running to greet him....they were shaking as they wai him...especially the stemother...He request that the maid take Ern to dress...the maid asked where her room is and she pointed to the back shack....finally she came out of the back room/she was soooo pretty and all the villagers were holding their breaths! also during the wedding....the stepmother was wishing she let Ai marry this man...but her thoughts changed rather quickly when she saw all the money that the King brought for her...she was all smile!!!

In real Life....Some people are just so greedy about money and material things... They let this things cloud up their good intentions and poison their minds...at the end they end up with less than they start with.... so sad..

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
U are so right slee00.
The wedding scene is also my favorite. She is very pretty as she walk out of the cottage in royal clothes. B)

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
my favorite part is on the wedding day when Boy came out of the cottage looking all nice and dress up in his pretty clothes as king and they put on the song.....touch my heart every time. But I never like the main girl.......anyway this is like my favorite boran lakorn in this world because of the storyline, clothings and Boy :wub:
it is funny how you ppl talk about Aey....... :shock: what a life.