Bla Boo Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I didn't have any expectations from Goh Gaiyasith since the first time I heard the title and who will be in there...Usually back in the days I would be excited to see what the next lakorn is and who will be in it and so forth but now its not like that...I highy doubt it that they will go back and dress like back then..As in back then back then you know...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
can ne one show me the pictures of this lakorn??? how many versions are there?? i heard there was alot of them???? so i dont really kno which one bla boo tong u guys r talking bout......

speakin of it...wat does bla boo tong mean??? im not thai so i dont kno?????

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
can ne one show me the pictures of this lakorn??? how many versions are there?? i heard there was alot of them???? so i dont really kno which one bla boo tong u guys r talking bout......
speakin of it...wat does bla boo tong mean??? im not thai so i dont kno?????
[post="140011"][/post]​

Here's a preview of the Lakorn...this version as you will see star Boy Barinya and Achara Tongtep. I think this is the only version out, is there? Or at least the latest one - I might be wrong.

It's available on ekomsantime.com but in Khmer-Dubbed.
Pla Boo Tong Preview

slee00

sarNie Adult
I agreed that the lakorn was long and dragging in some parts....but it finally come together well at the end. Other than the time where boy was under the stepmother's spell, he was pretty consistence of his feeling for ern...which is good... and when they were finally together again, i can breathe again!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
Here's a preview of the Lakorn...this version as you will see star Boy Barinya and Achara Tongtep. I think this is the only version out, is there? Or at least the latest one - I might be wrong.

It's available on ekomsantime.com but in Khmer-Dubbed.
Pla Boo Tong Preview
[post="140014"][/post]​

do you have the preview on ur computer?? or is it just on the internet???

if u have it on ur comp.. can u upload it for me cuz the link wont work....

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
this is the only version I've seen and yeah, even though it's long, at least the acting is good, even when she's a kid and the plot makes sense, not unnecessarily long. too bad the director in this generation is not as good as the last

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The acting was good..The clothing was good and everyone fit there character unlike right now...Acting sucks..Ugly clothes and no one fits there part..It's like they just throw anyone in the lakorn..

slee00

sarNie Adult
I love the music and the songs in this lakorn too...I could still hear it as I am typing now! When I first watching this lakorn, I would humm this song even in class in high school! I watched this so many times and I still love it as much as before!

slee00

sarNie Adult
yeah me too! It is good to get a good copy so whenever I miss it then I can watch it....

You know,,,when I become a millionaire, I want to build my own theatre and watch lakorn all the time!