Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, he's looking very HOT!!!

he does look like a wild ~crazy mafia...i love it! :loool:

poor Ann t, she's gonna get it now!
wonder if he abuses her at the set like how he usually does to everyone!

they actually look kinda cute together (quickly adding: not as good as the ATEAM though~ before i get attacked by my JLR Sisters!) :tease:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just realize we could of saw anne/andrew paired up in here. it was so close!..first aum was a replacement of ken for jum leuy ruk now andrew in this lakorn lol. well, im sure other time as well but still..ive been waiting soooo long to see andrew/anne work together and than chakrit/tik

tinah

sarNie Coma
decription of the cast and brief sum. so far, sounds really good and not such a typical revenge drama. by the way, pip is also in here and hes playin the bad guy. how kool!..i thought he was good at playin' a meanie in sood duang jai. i wonder what character of kik mayurin is playin' but for sure she is the n'rai

credit to nat @ AFC for the tran

Cast

Anne Thongprasom - NoungChai
Aum Attichard - Jorm TayWun
Rawit Terdwond - Charkrit
Pasoot Banyam(Art) - Arnon
Pimlada Detoohdom(Jaja) - NooWaen
Andy Khempimook - Chok
Chodit Kaewpinit-Naree

Characters Description

Jorm TayWun
A guy in his early 30s and was doing well in his architect works, but then he lost his wife and children to an accident. His face became distorted and so was his mind/brain. All he has left was anger and the thought of revenge with the Sirin Family, especially with NoungChai, who he thought was the cause of the death of his wife and children. He tried everything to ruin this family and went through facial surgery in order to disguise himself as an employee at this family's business. Before he realize the truth that the cause of his lost was not because of NoungChai, but it was because of himself.

NoungChai
A hi-so luxurious woman who loves Charkrit very much until she turned into his bait without knowing it. He gave her pills/medication until her mind/brain was distorted and everyone believed that she had some kind of mental problems. When she went to cure her mental problems at an institution, she began to get better and realized that she was not crazy. Jorm is part of the reason she got better but what she doesn't know was the reason why he was doing this. After NoungChai has passed this mental problem along with Jorm, she finally understand the real meaning of love and stop being blinded by love like before.

Charkrit
A successful, but evil, business man who tried to take over his father's business. He
used his charm to trick NoungChai into marrying him and everyday he try to distort her mind. Charkrit's weak spot was that he was crazy about sex therefore making it easy for Jorm to understand this and became his close friend. In the end, Jorm was able to show everyone Charkrit's real personality.

NooWaen
A cute and friendly younger sister of Jorm who has to be involve in this situation. She disguised herself and changed her name in order to spy on the Sirin family's business because her brother forced her to do so. She then began to fall in love with Arnon, a handsome relative of NoungChai, who also love her because of her kindness. NooWaen is afraid that if the truth is reveal, Arnon will not feel the same way with her.

Arnon
A handsome, 26 years old, relative of NoungChai, who always try to protect his older sister and look after their family business (a Hotel). He did not trust Charkrit's workers especially Jorm who is one of Charkrit's trusted person, therefore it was obvious that Arnon dislike because of the way he acted toward Jorm. The person that Arnon really admire is NooWaen because he thought that she was cute and friendly, and was the only person in the hotel that he could trust.

Chok
A generous and nice architect who is friend with Jorm and was always there to help Jorm. How he became part of the problem with the Sirin family because it was all a coincidence/accident (he 'tok krai dai ploy jone') therefore he is now involve in this revenge game. Chok is truly Jorm's friend.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres summart part 1. dont know where annes fan @ tv3 got it from considering its not a remake or base from a novel. but just reading part of it got me all excited. annes character seem kind of n'raish cuz she tried to kill "naree" then again, she has mental illness which drove her crazy. plus, pip druged her and gave her some type of medication

Summary Part 1

NooWaen quickly travel back to Thailand because she heard that he older brother, TayWun, an architect, just got into an accident and is faced with mental disability. NooWaen and Chok, TayWun's friend, therefore had to admit TayWun into a mental institution. TayWun is now seeking revenge with NongChai, the daughter of a hi-so man name Tawan, who owns the Sirin Hotel. She is also the fiancee of Charkrit, a rich hi-so and the son of Khun Pimpaa who is also involved with the Sirin's family business.

When Naree came in to work at the hotel, NongChai would often have problems with her because due to NongChai's mental problems, she thought that Naree had an intimate relationship with Charkrit. Then the problems started on the wedding day of NongChai and Charkrit. NongChai attack Naree and began to fire/shoot at her with a gun and both ran out of the hotel. TayWun drove Naree and his son away in a car and then they got into an accident. Naree and his son died and TayWun was badly hurt in the brain, but he was able to survived with half of his face distorted.

Coincidently, NongChai came to cure her mental problems at the same institution as TayWun. He tried to threaten her with his ugly face but NongChai couldn't figure out whether what she's seeing was real or just her imagination, although the face of TayWun was always haunting her. Chok quickly took TayWun out of the hospital because he was afraid that TayWun would get out of control and do something to NongChai.

Although, TayWun doesn't stop, he kidnap NongChai from her second wedding with Charkrit. He drove the car to where the accident occurred and forced NongChai to drive the car down a cliff, the same spot where his wife and son had died. Then, the plan changed, TayWun was shock when he saw a picture in a cellphone that NongChai had sent to him. At that same time, the car of NongChai and TayWun collided with Chok's car who came to help them. Both TayWun and NongChai became unconscious and when both woke up, the memories that they had of what happen today was gone.

Time passed by, and one year later, a handsome man name Jorm open up a new mental institution near the Sirin's Hotel, this new institution is call "Spa ArRuk." This place is half a spa and half a resort that is famous among the hi-so for it's services of providing their client with having a healthy life style.

To be continue...

credit to nat for the tran

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This is going to nasty mean for sure! It is nice to have an original storyline. I just can't wait to see Um/Ann acting abilities. With the pics, summaries, and spoilers, it makes me that more excited. Thanks, Tinah!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow the part 1 summary sounds really god... cant wait to watch it... man when is it going to air?

myx

sArNieZ
man, aum is sure famous for playing a rai role. i felt sad for ann, she's always playing the weak role and gets pick on.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOOH DRAMA ALREADY! CAN'T WAiT TiL THiS AiRS! THiS SHOULD BE AN iNTERESTiNG LAKORN. CAN'T WAiT TO SEE SEXY AUM... :drool:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
man, aum is sure famous for playing a rai role. i felt sad for ann, she's always playing the weak role and gets pick on.
Cause he so good at it. LOL. He is really versatile anyhow. Um is just a great/fantastic actor. He's got the eyes of emotion. He plays from his eyes quite well.