Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
same here. she hasnt accepted atleast 3 lakorns in so long. well, its not likely of us to see her in that many since she has 3 shows to worry about unless she takes a break from that. it would be nice to see her working with ch5 too. she mention in one of her interview that exact contacted her but of corse she isnt going to leave ch3. she could still work with their actors. howcome she got to starr in a their mini serie with num though.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
can someone translate the title for me?? haha..and geez..i didnt know there was a thread for this already!!! ahh..cant wait!!

pze

sarNie Adult
if i remember correctly wasnt those three short lakorns for exact because of Lux and during that time khun boy wanted exact and ch3 to collaborate for lakorns....so they had a few of them....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
oh heres some Sc. credit to member @ tv3

Love Aum in Black so Sexy!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Not too crazy about his glasses he have on. :huh: He look like an old man.

Van in thai mean glasses. If so that's cool... Aum and Art are wearing Me... :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ that boy can sure sport the black outfit well...especially with his pose. Suave and sexy.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. he say 'OMG' in english !!! :loool:
that was so funny .. wow . that's so UGLY and scary :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt think they would actually make him look like a real insane person lol. hes gonna scare anne away

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
So when's the opening now, cause they changed it didn't they - I totally forgot. And yeah, Aum does look really scary in the clip. Actually it reminds me of Cherry in Dao Long Far when she had that car accident and she had that scar on her face.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Oh, thanks tinah. The 13th, that another 4 days. Hopefully Anne gonna be there not like the fitting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, cant wait to see some pix. im pretty sure anne will go since she already miss the fitting day

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG.. art and jaja are pairing up? Aww.. this is too good to be true! i like both of them. can't wait to see this. jaja is too adorable and art is cute! they're gonna be so cute together! i kinda wished it was ace though i miss him and jaja together :(