Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
wow. today was so crazy. i didn't expect what went down. poor ann, the evil mother is sooo crazy and wicked. and aum took ann to the jungle (totally reminds me of JLR lol) next week's episode looks so good, i can't wait

but harith here is super psycho and I was scared to see him like that and it is funnier to have a mental servant other than a deaf one... though it was scary but thong really makes the scenes amusing...

here girls, I dont see R scene hightlighted in preview... I hope it is a R turn willing scene...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
my god just finish watching epi 11.. he is so rough with her.. drowning her. pushing her.. damn..
seems like the nxt epi mayb she is not gonna rember cuz she hit a rock..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn i gotta wait until next wednesday for some action? ughhh...lol...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Epi. 11 was crazzzyyyyyyyy!!! I actually f elt so scared when the evil lady tried to make Nong hold the gun and shoot Saline again. And then... Taywun turning insane and licks her. lol... I wonder if Epi. 12 will be crazier???

Oh and thihs Epi. made me wondered how it would be like if Ann was in JLR instead??

Epi. 11 caps are done!

http://darknesslakorns.wordpress.com/

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Oh and thihs Epi. made me wondered how it would be like if Ann was in JLR instead??
I think the torture scenes and r scene would have been multiplied if ann was there instead of aff... ann is a daring actress ..
yeah, epi 11 is damn scarry with lots of psycho things... I hope ann wont lose her memory and aum can overcome his evil part and back to the loving Jome again..

shachibasha

psychotic
crap i hope ann dosent lose her memory again! that is just going to suck! wow taywun is scary! the part where he licks the side of face was creepy...

thuy

sarNie Egg
yeah, Aum and Ann did a great job here....Aum is so scary and Ann make you believe that she is frightened by him and almost been hysterical

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
the evil lady's acting is very good too. She totally scared me. Her evil eyes were piercing! And her screams were sharp. This is truly a good cast!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I totally agree as the whole cast here are so superb in acting their role... but I love aum the most...ehhehehe

thuy

sarNie Egg
hehe, I love Aum too :D and I must admit that despite the age difference of a bit more than 4 years, Ann and Aum looks really good together :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" I need to catch up and I agree the evil lady acting is really good Lome; The elder casts are always good I notice that in many lakorns. Does anyone know how much many more episode til the end?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you know pip makes a better pra'rai than pra'ek LOL and Kik is doing such a good job as rai and I wonder who her son's father is or did i miss it somehow? LOL