Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh on the summary it said anne just pretended to act crazy during the middle of the lakorn. so this should be ending next week right cuz sap posa suppose to air on the 19th. could they wrap it up on 1 epi?

thuy

sarNie Egg
No, I don't want it to end!!!! I want to see more of Jom and Noungchanai :rolleyes:

Today's episode was so good and the dancing scene too sweet when the music came up!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was soooooo good. it was sad that the mother killed ann's father. GASP ann pretended to be crazy and under the evil lady's spell but really it was all of ann's plan. i was so shocked, i totally thought ann was losing it, then towards the end of the episode, the cops came and wow. and when ann, art, aum, and some other people were walking, man, that was so suspenseful. awww it's going to end next week :( i can't wait to watch it though, the preview looks really good. art & jaja are so cute :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm no r eh!? regardless lol i still love this lakorn...so far its to my liking! i love how she played bah in this epi...i so had that strong arse feeling nongchanai was faking it too and have that 5% doubt bout it. (if not i would be hella pissed off....) too bad her daddy had to die...too late for him by the time he realized he was another fool for falling in the mother and son conning scheme..so sad! (what was worst and i will prolly hate myself for saying this...but i had wished he did died...for being so gullible and being blinded by it all..i guess i was mad cause he didnt do anything to protect his daughter nongchanai) he would always tries to blame her or accuse her instead of siding with her, but anyhow the man is dead now...i guess i can ahow seekum him for that. :mellow:

okie now i sorta wanna see karma...tum dee dai dee but for those ppl that tum rai ...like that big lip lady whatever her name was in the lakorn...she was so annoying i didnt even bother to listen to her name nor remember it for that matter. <_< i wish her and the other bad guy get what they deserve too...

so overall this lakorn..has 5 bah ppl.

nong chanai's mother...

nongchanai herself (emotionally from a horrible child hood & with the help of meds)<---poor thing

jom/taywun (he never saw that one coming)<---poor guy caught in the mist of it all with the cost of his son's & so called wifes' lives

chakrit for an epi or so

chakrits mother...she showed some bah'ness in this epi. (and from what??? see what greediness can do to a person?... :rolleyes: good lord!!)

the next ones might be the guy that help throughout the lakorn & the big lip lady. from being afraid to go to jail(sorry, i tried to go back and catch her name but i cant seem to and trying to pronounce her real name is not helping neither, since i dont know if its pronounced as jonraya or jonya)

anyhow...im already almost satisfied that finally finally ...half the bad guys are caught...well until the preview of the next epi showed at the end..chakrits mom pulling out the revolver...gosh i wonder whos gonna get shot! that part went by so fast i didnt get to see the person that got hit. wonder if it will be jom/taywun that got hit in the leg..?! :huh:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO ami, you are so funny. <3 i kind of wished the dad died too

so many great lakorns already, it's going to be hard to decide which one will come out on top.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i would love to see it too ceci...

i was so into ripping songs..i totally forgot to come chit chat on the thread lmao and totally missed out on the r..(but in this case there aint any :lol: ) i guess that goes for the best :D

it would have been a bad combination..."krazy rapist!"

lilypha

sarNie Adult
it would have been a bad combination..."krazy rapist!"
I think aum wont want to be associated with yr term, so no rape scene... To be a saddist is enough... hehehe let this be in our fanfics lol....

After next week, i ll be bored cos no more BBK and lakorn to wait for... I am so sad just to think of it...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yesterday epi is more about ann's scheme to act bah but she pulled it off very well... Now I m rooting for sweet scenes of aum and ann... please ends with a willing scene like JLR did...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea saddist he is (lmao hes already labeled)...and i was only saying...if there was an r lmao wouldnt that be a scary scene!?!?!?!?

yesterday epi is more about ann's scheme to act bah but she pulled it off very well... Now I m rooting for sweet scenes of aum and ann... please ends with a willing scene like JLR did...
LOL lily i would to see a willing too but pls dont have them pull one of those slow movement towards the cheek as the camera is slowly moving away from the couple lmao gosh those type of scenes bugs the heck out of me! (dont start what they cant finish...omg i sound like a pervert) :lol:

but since they have been doing real kissy scenes...i would like to see a good kiss at the end ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. finally finished epi. 13. I'm so happy with the outcome. For a moment there, I thought Nong signed everything to those bastards!! Now I'm just nervous about her finding out the truth behind Taywun/Jom situation. Can't wait for the conclusion of this lakorn! It seemed to have flew by...

sarN

sarNie Granny
it be really funnie if there no r'scene since everyone dat read the summary assume there will be one hahah , I'm so use to the producer throwing the viewer off with the N'k prengrancy and end up it was just a stomach flu.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
it be really funnie if there no r'scene since everyone dat read the summary assume there will be one hahah , I'm so use to the producer throwing the viewer off with the N'k prengrancy and end up it was just a stomach flu.

Welcome back saRn. :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
man they have alot of good lakorns lately. I love this lakorn...can't believe it's ending soon too..funny how they have both the pra ek and nang ek gone crazy at the same time in this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
NO KIDDING. so mad thinking about it ..
i didn't plan on the r in here too as the lakorn got a bit draggy and boring for me lOL