Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got add this. I hope that Ken and Aff lakorn will air the same month as this. I would love to see these two lakorn battle it out, the four hot ch. 3 actors and actresses. LMAO.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha ch3s dara competiting against each other. lets see which lakorn will get the most attention. this one is already a BIG plus knowing theres gonna 2 :r-scene-pop-corn: not just that, i already like the sound of the storyline

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^haha ch3s dara competiting against each other. lets see which lakorn will get the most attention. this one is already a BIG plus knowing theres gonna 2 :r-scene-pop-corn: not just that, i already like the sound of the storyline
More R scene.

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe this is gonna be an award winning role for both of them. i could see andrew playing this role but too bad he reject it. it would of been a good come-back. well i wonder whos he co starring with in his new lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
maybe this is gonna be an award winning role for both of them. i could see andrew playing this role but too bad he reject it. it would of been a good come-back. well i wonder whos he co starring with in his new lakorn
Tinah it seems like its just you and me about the award winning. I never watched a lakorn with two mentally ill person. LOL I just can't wait how they are going to do this. This is a crazy lakorn that I am going to watch for sure. A plus! I miss Andrew too. I could see him in this role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah it seems like its just you and me about the award winning. I never watched a lakorn with two mentally ill person. LOL I just can't wait how they are going to do this. This is a crazy lakorn that I am going to watch for sure. A plus! I miss Andrew too. I could see him in this role.
actually didnt aum play a mental person in "lom huan" but in this lakorn hes more crazier.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Lol tinah, more crazier...is that possible? like in lomhuan, i guess he was a little kid. but maybe in here they make him scream like crazy.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Tinah...in Lom Huan he wasnt mental like that...but in here, he was driven into becoming a lunatic!

LMAO all the comments cracked me up...i too wanna see these two lakorn battle it out!!!

:r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: ohhh i forgot to add these in as well :slapandkissse3: in between :slapandkissse3: !!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i no aum looks crazy n here.. same wit anne.. kind of scary.. but im not going to skip this lakorn.. loving aum...