Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant believe years has pass by so fast!..its like just a blink of an eye. just so sad knowing sooner or later we wont get to see her as n'ek anymore

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think anne is gonna marry anytime soon. she wants to have a stable career first before tieing the knot

fun

Expired Sarnie
cant believe years has pass by so fast!..its like just a blink of an eye. just so sad knowing sooner or later we wont get to see her as n'ek anymore
She is going to be like Nok, playing mother roles. LMAO. I had always love ANN and it is still growing.

i know, because those newbies arent casting a spell yet , good thing i still have kob
Kob was long gone after the lakorn with Brook. LMAO, I only like her in her older lakorn.

i dont think anne is gonna marry anytime soon. she wants to have a stable career first before tieing the knot
I would love to see her marry
Ken LMAO a love affair
, I am just kidding.

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne said she wanted to become a director/producer since she loves acting. haha you are so bad fun4fun!..dont we all wish that would come true

i dont remember when was the last good lakorn of kobs that i have seen.

fun

Expired Sarnie
anne said she wanted to become a director/producer since she loves acting. haha you are so bad fun4fun!..dont we all wish that would come true

i dont remember when was the last good lakorn of kobs that i have seen.
LMAO, maybe when she retire from acting she would do it. I wouldn't mind watching a lakorn that she directed, it would be even better if she wrote the script.

I know I am bad, I feel guilty because I know Ken is deeply in love with his wife, she is like about 8 years older and he married her.

I know, Kob lakorn hasn't been as good. I don't even remember her last good lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
LMAO, maybe when she retire from acting she would do it. I wouldn't mind watching a lakorn that she directed, it would be even better if she wrote the script.

I know I am bad, I feel guilty because I know Ken is deeply in love with his wife, she is like about 8 years older and he married her.

I know, Kob lakorn hasn't been as good. I don't even remember her last good lakorn.
anne is like us, she like the type of lakorn that we do ^_^ i think she would know how to satisfy the fans hehe

well, its about time right cuz they've been dating for so long but the whole wedding seem like a rush then bam, kens a father lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hasn't it been confirm if it was a boy or a girl.

Tinah we are just spamming around. Have nothing to do with the lakorn. LMAO.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think they mention the gender yet. if its a boy, i bet he'll grow up to be handsome like his daddy

haha yeh i know. we are that bored i guess. they need to show us more scenes from the lakorn

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL funfun! hmmm its our in our lakorn fantasy...

so how far along is noi??? *flashback of oum rak came into my mind LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think they mention the gender yet. if its a boy, i bet he'll grow up to be handsome like his daddy

haha yeh i know. we are that bored i guess. they need to show us more scenes from the lakorn
hope its a boy too. then i can have my nieces who will exist in, lets say about 2 years from now, lmao to marry his son. LMAO.

LOL funfun! hmmm its our in our lakorn fantasy...

so how far along is noi??? *flashback of oum rak came into my mind LOL
Oum Ruk, LOL now I want to rewatch it. Anyways yep, thinking about throwing in Noi in one of my fanfiction. LOL! CATFIFHT.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wasnt she about 2-3 months during the wedding?..

haha i would marry the father instead.
yeah but he is already married and by the time i am rady to get married he would be 40 years old. LMAO. so i will make my future niece or nephew depending if its a boy or a girl they will have.