Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
i think anne will be a good producer b/c she knows what fans want to see .. and hopefully some more good script or have intense REMAKE :clap:

tinah

sarNie Coma
especially if its a kiss/slap right?..most of them are coming from ch3 lol. they probaly know how crazy the fans are whenn it comes to these type

annes like us. i remember she said when she was young, she would cheer for her favorite couple

cecilia

Staff member
especially if its a kiss/slap right?..most of them are coming from ch3 lol. they probaly know how crazy the fans are whenn it comes to these type

annes like us. i remember she said when she was young, she would cheer for her favorite couple
i'll be her #1 supporter if she ever produce a good remake or a good lakorn .. i'll buy the official dvd set .. let's hope she change the way ppl handle their DVD/VCD stuff.
I wish someone out there in THAILAND come in here and read our note as we all only want DVD no more vcd .. sadly vcd are still popular oversea but they're so annoying to fast forward ..

sound like alot of burden and request needs to be fulfill by anne as fan, i would like her to change ch3 stuff a little bit .. until then, i'll keep on yapping about vcd ..

man, they need to do more behind the scenes on this lakorn .. -_-

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i'll be her #1 supporter if she ever produce a good remake or a good lakorn .. i'll buy the official dvd set .. let's hope she change the way ppl handle their DVD/VCD stuff.
I wish someone out there in THAILAND come in here and read our note as we all only want DVD no more vcd .. sadly vcd are still popular oversea but they're so annoying to fast forward ..

sound like alot of burden and request needs to be fulfill by anne as fan, i would like her to change ch3 stuff a little bit .. until then, i'll keep on yapping about vcd ..

screw that....maybe they will be updated and have hd dvd or blue ray which i really really doubt

fun

Expired Sarnie

HD DVD with English sub, now that must be a dream come true. :D

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
me too. i really want to watch this than ken and aff or maybe its just the plot that makes me really want to know what will happen.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, i got so caught up in SB that i forgot anne & aum are having a lakorn together. :mellow: i still can't wait for this one. ^_^