Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i repost it on page 1 so its easier for people to find but i dont think alot of people are aware of it

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey im just wondering, since p'ann been doing real kisses in her last two lakorn...i wonder if there are going to some in here too? cause if there is it's gonna be so hot - it's REVENGE theme and kipnap on island...what more would you want? lol, i hope i dont sound like a perv asking the question.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think i can't bear the summary..... what if i'll watch it? its getting more worse.. i can so imagine that Ann and Aum's upcoming lakorn is involve with action.

i just like slap-and-kiss type of stories.... not this super revenge.... although slap-and-kiss is involve of revenge a little bit but i dont like super revenge scenes....

i think i will rather wait for
Botan Kleep Sudtai than this upcoming series....

cecilia

Staff member
i think i can't bear the summary..... what if i'll watch it? its getting more worse.. i can so imagine that Ann and Aum's upcoming lakorn is involve with action.

i just like slap-and-kiss type of stories.... not this super revenge.... although slap-and-kiss is involve of revenge a little bit but i dont like super revenge scenes....

i think i will rather wait for
Botan Kleep Sudtai than this upcoming series....
i would too but the sad thing is that um and ann had already start filming this one while we have not seen any fitting picture from BKST yet :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..revenge, r and babies are must have..in my lakorn nowadays! *actually its what i look forward to... :ph34r:

but of course its just for entertainment purposes only~ i hope! dont want any of this to happen to anyone, btw!

jazzy

sarNie Egg
Can someone please translate this...Thanks in advance (^_^)
“บริษัทบำบัด�ค้น� ปะทะ “สาปภูษา� ละครล็อตใหม่หลังสง�รานต์
เพิ่งเปิดบวงสรวงไปà¹?บบใหม่ๆ สดๆ จาà¸?ค่ายบรอดคาซท์ สำหรับละคร 2 เรื่อง 2 รส อย่าง “บริษัทบำบัดà¹?ค้นâ€? à¹?ละ “สาปภูษาâ€? งานนี้เรียà¸?ว่ามีดาราชื่อดัà¸
มาร่วม�สดงอย่างมา�มาย

เริ่มต้นที่ พระ-นาง อ อ่าง เหมือนà¸?ัน อย่าง “อั้ม อธิชาติ ชุมนานนท์â€? à¹?ละ “à¹?อน ทองประสมâ€? ที่งานนี้ไม่บอà¸?à¸?็รู้ว่าทั้à¸
คู่จะประชันà¸?ันถึงพริà¸?ถึงขิà¸
ขนาดไหน à¸?ับละครà¹?นวท้าทาย “บริษัทบำบัดà¹?ค้นâ€? เมื่อตัวà¹?ม่มาเจอà¸?ับตัวพ่ออà¸
ไรมันจะเ�ิดขึ้น

ส่วน “สาปภูษาâ€? ละครà¹?นวผีๆ ที่งานนี้จับ “เอ๊ะ อิศริยา สายสนั่นâ€? มาสวมบทà¹?นวถนัด โดยประชันà¸?ับ “อั๋น วิทยา วสุà¸?รไพศาลâ€? ที่เพิ่งจะมาร่วมงานà¸?ันเป็นà¸
รั้ง�ร��็เรื่องนี้นี่�หละ

ภายในงานà¹?ม้จะเต็มไปด้วยควาà¸
โà¸?ลาหลà¹?ต่นัà¸?à¹?สดงทุà¸?คนà¸?็ต้อà¸
รับสื่อมวลชนด้วยความอบอุ่น นอ�จา�พระเอ�-นางเอ��ล้ว ยังมีนั��สดงอย่างคับคั่ง อาทิ จ๊ะจ๋า พริมรตา, อาร์ท พศุตม์, �ิ๊� มยุริ�, โซบี โชติรส, หยวน นิธิชัย, จุ๊บ ภัทรา, วุฒิ สุรินทร์, �อนดี้ เขมพิมุ�, พุดเดิ้ล, น้ำผึ้ง ณั�ริ�า, ธั��่า ธั��าเรศ, ชาย ชาตโยดม, เอ๋ มณีรัตน์, เอ พศิน เรืองวุฒิ ฯลฯ

เตรียมตัวพบà¸?ับพวà¸?เขาได้à¹?ล้à¸
à¸?ับละครคุณภาพทั้ง 2 เรื่อง 2 รส รับรองว่าได้ติดตามชมà¸?ันเร็à¸
ๆ นี้�น่นอนจ้า

Credited to ThaitownUSA News

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
this is the fitting or opening ceremony i beleive tinah posted this up a while back, maybe it was last month, that tinah posted this picture up