Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i also want to see more of this. i am looking forward to this than jao rai just because it sounds more intense and life struggles. not meaning i wont watch jao rai. i want to see them both but leaning more toward this.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i also want to see more of this. i am looking forward to this than jao rai just because it sounds more intense and life struggles. not meaning i wont watch jao rai. i want to see them both but leaning more toward this.
agree!
i'm watching jao rai too...coz there's aff ;)
but this lakorn plot and theme are so my taste..
revenge lakorn..nice~

fun

Expired Sarnie
agree!
i'm watching jao rai too...coz there's aff ;)
but this lakorn plot and theme are so my taste..
revenge lakorn..nice~
it's jai rao. i miss spelled it. lol. hahaha. ken and aff don't make a good combination. aum and ann are okay though but i still prefer the other way around.

yeah...Sb is havin quite high rating I heard...was it as high as JLR or higher?
i believe about the same.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol..after reading the spolers wishy gave...it jai rao is nice too!
well,will be anticipating for all 3 lakorns!
as long as there aff n aum lol!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
how could you compare sb is the best lakorn out of all the version and im not gonna lie , i like it better than my fave onscreen couple and that num and kob

tinah

sarNie Coma
are you serious iluvnumandoil?..i knew you are like a die-hard fan of num/kob so that mean SB really hit you HARD. yes, ken/anne version top the other 2!!..even if they plan to do another remake i dont think it would be compare to the 3rd. they would have to make it EXTRA better and the pra'nang/cast would too. what would be better than having a kidnap scene with 4 "R"?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yes im so in love...i eat and sleep thinking about sb the only way to top it is if ann and tik pair up or num and kob have an awesome lakorn which i doubt because lately ch3 has all the best lakorn