Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i mean theres other couples where the actresses may look older than their co-star like chakrit/mew so this wouldnt be a problem for me. its not the obvious like chatchai/namfon etc.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
O.O Why?!?! I was hoping for Andrew to play!! Now it's Aum? Now this lakorn is only a 50/50 for me!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
They probably confirmed it now cause the webmaster at ATC said Aum with be accepting this lakorn. I so hope this is a revenge/romance drama, somehow I'm not that in thai comedy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ann and Aum good. new change, interesting. they never get pair up. better than seeing the same people pair up.both are good actors. broadcast la korn are good. i'll wait to see this one. i was thinking when these two will get pair up. and they finally did.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
does it matter that anne look older than aum?
I not a huge fan of anne in the first place so anne fans don't get mad cause she has alot in this forum but i also agree she is a good actress. Personnel for me yeah it does matter if she looks older when she suppose to be younger than him in the lakorn. I don't have a problem with the age issue it's how they look and anne looks older and in her 30's no denying that fact but if she still look like she in her 20's than no it wouldn't be a problem cause she would still look young enough to pull the part off. Who wants p'ak with n'ak that could be his big sister worst yet the one with chakrit/marsha couldn't watch that it was like p'ak with his mom n'ak. I mean even in the ch.3 calender they put anne with all the older pra'nangs yet the put the p'ak she acts with the younger actresses. I'm off topic again anyways i think andrew is a better pairing with anne cause you wouldn't really notice an age gap between the pra'nang.

fanny

sarNie Adult
every time they pair up a couple that n'ek is older than p'ek, its just make me didnt wanna watch the lakorn. Maybe if n'ek is like 2 or 3 years older that will be fine, but if n'ek is 5 to 10 older it just make the lakorn that interesting. just my opinion.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was so excited to see andrew but i guess that wont happen... okay aum and ann... i go to see this then...

tinah

sarNie Coma
some scripts or role arent suitable for the younger gens. even if they might look great with their co-star but if their acting isnt up to par then it ruins the lakorn for me. as long as the pra'nang could portray the role then the age wouldnt matter. just as long as its not too obvious like chatchai/namfon. look at cee/aum, they arent that far apart by age but cee has like a baby face and even if they put fake mustache on him he still wouldnt look mature. then theres tik/mam where the actress are older than her co-star.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ppl have differ taste . some ppl prefer eye candy couple to enjoy the lakorn to it fullest and some can by pass the age gap as long as it good acting & script so it all cool if ppl doesn't like the pairing but let see how the lakorn turn out who know it could be the next JLR lmao-- sorry girls . I keep mention JLR . Im in a withdrawal stage *look down counting toes*

fun

Expired Sarnie
ppl have differ taste . some ppl prefer eye candy couple to enjoy the lakorn to it fullest and some can by pass the age gap as long as it good acting & script so it all cool if ppl doesn't like the pairing but let see how the lakorn turn out who know it could be the next JLR lmao-- sorry girls . I keep mention JLR . Im in a withdrawal stage *look down counting toes*
hey this could be the next JRL fever... you may never know... eh...

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
I not a huge fan of anne in the first place so anne fans don't get mad cause she has alot in this forum but i also agree she is a good actress. Personnel for me yeah it does matter if she looks older when she suppose to be younger than him in the lakorn. I don't have a problem with the age issue it's how they look and anne looks older and in her 30's no denying that fact but if she still look like she in her 20's than no it wouldn't be a problem cause she would still look young enough to pull the part off. Who wants p'ak with n'ak that could be his big sister worst yet the one with chakrit/marsha couldn't watch that it was like p'ak with his mom n'ak. I mean even in the ch.3 calender they put anne with all the older pra'nangs yet the put the p'ak she acts with the younger actresses. I'm off topic again anyways i think andrew is a better pairing with anne cause you wouldn't really notice an age gap between the pra'nang.
if the way anne look bother you much don't force yourself to watch the lakorn. personally i prefer andrew but the casts has been chosen. don't prejude her when we haven't seen the lakorn yet and we don't know if anne suppose to be younger than aum in the lakorn

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
if the way anne look bother you much don't force yourself to watch the lakorn. personally i prefer andrew but the casts has been chosen. don't prejude her when we haven't seen the lakorn yet and we don't know if anne suppose to be younger than aum in the lakorn
hey now don't get all worked out that's just the way i feel. I'm not trying to be mean, it's not like i insulted anne or something i was talking about the age thing I didn't insult her acting or her looks by saying she's ugly or anything just that she's not young anymore. I know i'm not the first person to make judgements before seeing a lakorn nor well i be the last. Thai lakorn rarely have lakorns were n'ak is older than p'ak except maybe that one with sinjai and captian i think other than that i can't name another one. If my opinion bother you so much don't force yourself to read it.

noy07

sarNie Egg
i love ann so i'm totally going to watch this and either p'ek is fine with me love them both also ahhah...i hope it's going to be drama/romance