Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^^he look pretty comfortable around her to me especially having the guts to put his finger in her armpit lol
hm .. i find it disgusting in a way ..i don't know .. i like fun and game too but to have someone stick finger under my pit, that's crazy, dirty and disgusting :rolleyes: i like aum but some of the tactic he does, don't apply to my taste -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
that's clip was funnie , they should had kept that scene in the lakorn . I like serious/dramatic lakorn with light humor . It look like another JRL , he kidnap her to some remote island and stay in a hut/wood house. I think Aum is good at being aggressive , his face suit it :p and it does intensify the scene .And about putting finger into ppl armpit , my friend does that every time he see me , he will poke my arm pit and it tickle ! Plus it close to the breast , hummm...

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes. my woman intuition did sense that . guy does play dirty and i do grab his ass when he does it . i guess it even .

cecilia

Staff member
^:eek: .. you amazed me all the time with your funny talks.
i didn't even think of that .. but wow .. *applaud* for daring :clap:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^according to spoiler, there will only be 2 .. so for sure, it won't top SB r scenes. that was some crazy love :loool:
i dont think any producer will want to top SB "R" scene i mean 4 was already way more than we expected :lol: and the pool scene was unforgettable

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes. my woman intuition did sense that . guy does play dirty and i do grab his ass when he does it . i guess it even .
LOL. I thought I was the only girl who likes grabbing guy's ass. :lol:

i dont think any producer will want to top SB "R" scene i mean 4 was already way more than we expected :lol: and the pool scene was unforgettable
Ahhhh the pool scene... :wub: that has got to be one of the best rawr scene. hehe.

I'm fine with 2 scenes. I'll be disappointed if they don't have any!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. a willing will be good .. but looking at the rate right now. definitely r ..
if there's a baby in there. somewhere, somehow, things will happen ..

Right now, i want a GOOD CATCHER LAKORN .. glue on it.

cecilia

Staff member
^not sure if they throw one in here.
but i'm just saying, if the script have baby, somewhere, somehow, deed will happen :loool: