Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree! I thought seeing someone like Ann with Aum was weird. It threw me off a bit but then again i have never watched the lakorn. Is it good? What is the plot? Haha Aum is dating Nat who's Ann's best friend. . .awkward much? but i guess if your getting paid that much money you can get over it
its very good lakorn...
But when i watched it before,its not weird because at that time,Aum was dating with Pinky..
And anne look so close with Aum if you watch BTS clip..
its about revenge/slap/kiss...no :r-scene-pop-corn:
and they had a HOT kiss.. :pervie:..its a force kiss not willing..

isn't this sexy & hot??! :pervie:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I loved this lakorn to pieces and it was an eye opener for me seeing something different to the usual. I genuinely believe this lakorn and Ann/Aum pairing is so under-rated, they both portrayed their characters flawlessly and emoted so well. I don't think I would've felt any empathy for the characters if they weren't acted out so well & couldn't imagine the show being acted by anyone else but these two.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Even i'm a big fan of AK and i'm not Aum's fan...but i gotta admit that Aum should won best actor as Taywun instead of Kru Cook...
He was soooo good especially the part he is Jorn then suddently he change to Taywan and wwant to kill Nongchanai in the pool..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow. I had never knew there was a BBK thread. lol I'm lame. AA is my love... but because he is dating Nat, I hope they don't work together again.. Even though I really want them to

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
its very good lakorn...
But when i watched it before,its not weird because at that time,Aum was dating with Pinky..
And anne look so close with Aum if you watch BTS clip..
its about revenge/slap/kiss...no

and they had a HOT kiss..
..its a force kiss not willing..

isn't this sexy & hot??!

I was hoping for a willing scene, In ep 9 when he came back and beg to sleep with her. -suck- they should have done it 555

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched many times this larkorn and this is just fabulous, i fell in love with this lakorn and these actors (i adore Aum since JLR & Ann since SB) but this lakorn is just perfect, every episode are wonderful, where many things happens and the ending is perfect.

I just wish maybe that Aum & Ann do another lakorn together.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Can’t believe i didn’t finish watching this years ago! Anne’s so pretty here :love: I love her diff hairstyle and most of her wardrobe. The plot is just too crazy and so full of twists. i’m glad i didn’t read the spoilers coz it made things more enjoyable:thumbup: