Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i didnt expect there to be 2 "R" and aum kidnaping anne. this should be interesting, the pra'nang are both crazy. just imagining makes me laugh lol.
I can only imagine the drama of two crazy people. LMAO!!!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
oh mean i cant wait to watch this...
.the summary makes it HOT...
i really cant wait to watch it..thanks wishbone...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think ive posted part 2 of the summary yet. anne and pip actually got married. the first time didnt happen but 2nd time succeded. ill post the whole summary on page 1.

Summary Part 2

NoungChai and Charkit was married and return to work at the Sirin Hotel. Both became a member of the Spa ArRuk and Charkit invite Jorm to come work at the hotel to help reconstruct their hotel spa. No one remember that Jorm was TayWun, who had been through facial surgery and was ready to get his big revenge. To help Jorm, there was Waen and Kratong, a man with mental problems.

่Arnon was a manager of the hotel who never trusted Jorm or Waen. Arnon always fight with Waen and was suspicious of the relationship between Waen and Arnon, he thinks that they are more than being a boss and an employee.

What Jorm has mistaken and misunderstood was the personality of NoungChai. After he listened to her mental problems, he realized that she was not an evil woman who likes to order people around like he thought. He saw that she was a good hearted and fragile woman, although he tried to ignore this and made himself believe that she was just acting in order to cover up her real personality.

When Jorm became one of Charkit trusted men, he found out a surprising truth, he found that the Sirin business was falling into the hands of Charkit. Charkit was in the process of buying all shares/investments of the hotel without NoungChai and Twan knowing. Other than this, there was also Detcha and Laawun who are the two assistant manager of Charkit, who often argue with Arnon. Jorm also found out that Charkit was seeing other girls and never love NoungChai.

Then there was Salin, Charkit's ex-wife who hated Charkit so she left their son, Nut, for Charkit to look after. Even though Charkit doesn't except the boy to be his son, but NoungChai felt sorry so she accepted to take care of the boy instead.

When Jorm saw that Charkit was messing around with his secretary, RarerngChon, Charkit claimed that the reason he needed to see other girls was because of the 'sex' he never got from NoungChai ever since they got married. When Charkit tried to do something with NoungChai, she would scream and violently protect herself. After hearing this, Jorm acted like he understood Charkit, but when Charkit told him that he wanted NooWaen and asked for his help, Jorm instead taught him a lesson which prevented Charkit from ever messing with NooWaen. This lesson was to let NooWaen get close with NoungChai, until she turned into NoungChai's secretary, therefore NoungChai was able to protect NooWaen.

The little boy, Nut, likes to be around Jorm and NooWaen. He's an independent kid who doesn't have much respect for other people because he's been neglected by his parents. Therefore Jorm cared for him as if to repay for the son he has lost. NoungChai noticed this and was suspicious in the love Jorm gave to Nut.

NooWaen and Arnon also care for Nut and they were able to transform Nut into a nice and respectable boy, until Nut started to call both of them mom and dad. NooWaen was shy and Arnon felt good about NooWaen's personality.

Later, Jorm found out that there was someone playing a trick on NoungChai, that person disguised himself as Tawan and tried to trick her. Jorm found evidence that it was a worker name Krao who was hired to act as Tawan. Jorm decided to pretend to flirt with Laawun and got the truth that the person behind everything was Charkit.

credit to nat for the tran

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
*Sigh* it would of been better if anne married aum instead :D. I dunno, but i find it's weird seeing the n'ek marrying someone than the p'ek in a lakorn.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man...that 2r's and the kidnap to the island is what got my undivided attn...lol yea im so bad..i will admit...not like some of my JLR sisters...still in denial! :loool: *shakes head

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
MANNN i CANT WAiT! i CAN iMAGiNE THiS LAKORN.. :huh: ... KiCKiNG, SCREAMiNG, SLAPiNG & KiSSiNG, 'R' SCENE, CRYiNG, HUGGiNG... & THE LiST GOES ON...! HAHA. DOESN'T GETTiNG ANY BETTER THAN THiS!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes it does...when it airs! i can already see all the happy viewers eyes glued to their screens! lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, sounds like there will be some twist to this lakorn. definately looking forward to it. the manager of broadcast just gave a brief info about the lakorn and pip's character. i forgot he did play a twin role before. he did a great job at it too.

from khaosod

During the day of the opening ceremony, there were many reporters who came to interview and take pictures of Anne Thongprasom, but Anne was able to cooperate without any complaints. After the ceremony, Anne tells us that if it's for her work, she'll be able to handle it, this is what makes her 'na ruk.'

The manager of Broadcast tells us about the lakorn, "The theme of Borisud Bumbut Kaen will be similar to movies from other countries, there are some psychology to it. We want the viewers to understand that people with mental problems need a lot of care and how we can look after them, we'll put this information into the lakorn, but it won't be a serious lakorn, there are excitement mix into it. There will also be suspense and mystery for the viewers because the storyline will flip back and forth."

Why did you choose Pip Rawit to be in this lakorn? "Pip used to be in 'Fad Pee Fard Nong' with Broadcast and in that lakorn he was able to act both good and evil, plus he also won the TV Gold award for that role. I saw that he was good at playing two roles and it fits him because in the lakorn he has to act like the good guy, but really he's very evil. He has an important role in this lakorn and will stan out as much as Anne and Aum, all three character will mix together well."

credit to nat @ AFC

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
omg it sounds interesting after reading all the summaries
:)
really excited for this lakorn
aum aum aum:)
and anne:)

samanta

sarNie Egg
im really excited for this one, not just for anne and aum but also for art and jaja

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Yep, that's true...so far this year for anne it's: Sawan Bieng, Borisud and maybe one more lakorn. I'm so happy cause usually we see her in one lakorn and then she disappears for a like a year before making another one.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
MAN, i CAN'T WAiT TO WATCH THiS LAKORN TOO! iT'S BEEN A WHiLE SiNCE i'VE WATCHED ANNE'S LAKORN. SHE'S ON A ROLL!