Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i agree...eventhough i love rita and aff more..but Ann..she's real good...ann,rita n aff is my top 3 fav actress nw!
i loved her since i watched oom ruk...god she's good!
ann has always been one of my top notch actress before rita and aff tag along my list. lol. i still have other favorites too such as ning, yui, ann s mostly senior and retire actresses. newbies are alrite though i have some favorites from the group. i am still getting the hang of them in recent lakorns.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i concur. ann has always been one of my fav actresses on top of rita&aff. i saw the behind the scene for this lakorn on seesan. it seems to be really dramatic since aum plays a crazy person.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i luv the old ones like ning n tik n of course anne was there too... xp .. but now.. my faves one r aff.. rita.. anne.. kwan.. etc... lol..xp..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ann has always been one of my top notch actress before rita and aff tag along my list. lol. i still have other favorites too such as ning, yui, ann s mostly senior and retire actresses. newbies are alrite though i have some favorites from the group. i am still getting the hang of them in recent lakorns.
owh...thats the thing..my first lakorn is really JLR and then KKKJ and then oom ruk..thats why im like..watching everything backwards..lol

i concur. ann has always been one of my fav actresses on top of rita&aff. i saw the behind the scene for this lakorn on seesan. it seems to be really dramatic since aum plays a crazy person.
yea...i really2 like to watch both of them getting crazy..lol

lol.. i luv the old ones like ning n tik n of course anne was there too... xp .. but now.. my faves one r aff.. rita.. anne.. kwan.. etc... lol..xp..
agree!

fun

Expired Sarnie
owh...thats the thing..my first lakorn is really JLR and then KKKJ and then oom ruk..thats why im like..watching everything backwards..lol
yea...i really2 like to watch both of them getting crazy..lol
agree!
as long as you watched them. they are all good lakorns. there are a lot more lakorn that are not subbed that are very good. the past lakorn are the best. recent ones are very good too but not as much as in the past.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the new clip!..anne doesnt need to play an actual n'rai to be versitile cuz in this lakorn shes already n'raish yet still n'ek at the same time. shes the crazy type of n'ek though lol. not like in samee tee tra. they already film 30%! cant wait. they mention that "sapai glai tien" will be filming soon too ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd2BNRym6lc
credit to noiki @ spicy

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha.she was super rai in SAMEE. always want it her way .. i like her in there though .. Lol

thanks TINAH for the clip .. already 30% done. let's hope we get to see it this year than .. or beginning next year. i'm praying for end of the year :wub: