Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
dont you guys reckon, if this was to air in like 10 something days we would of heard some news by now .. and plus i think all the upcoming slots are already filled.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
YESH!! WOOT, i found some pictures of the set...credit to ATC.

lol i dont know what anne is doin here, and aum is jus watchin in the background lmao

haha this pic is :wub:

lol and so is this one :wub:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
nice pics

dont you guys reckon, if this was to air in like 10 something days we would of heard some news by now .. and plus i think all the upcoming slots are already filled.
I think so... most of the slot are filled and I dont think the current mew lakorn will end that fast... actually I am waiting for this but I dont think it gonna be on air in the 17th or 18th

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh this will air ont he 16th?...is it confirm. i realy hope so!..missing anne on screen already

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
darn, just found out this isnt airing afterall. maybe in the next slot?..
Whaaa....? :lmao: Nooo.... I was waiting for something new to watch!!!! sniff sniff. :(

Awe... bua, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Aum's shirt has a dirty spot on it. hehe.

I love anne's dress!

for a second i thought ann wasn't wearing any pants. :lol:

Okay... Aum shouldn't lay like that... :blink: he's staring at anne pretty hard... lol. be careful aum, your eyes might pop out :blink: the pose makes Aum's but look big. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, this was said to air but turns out aum/affs lakorn will air instead.

lol aum cant resist ann's beauty

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
anne is so beautiful .. n omg.. aum is just so freaken hot.. on the magazine.. .. >_< .. my hottie.. xp..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Whaaa....? :lmao: Nooo.... I was waiting for something new to watch!!!! sniff sniff. :(
Awe... bua, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Aum's shirt has a dirty spot on it. hehe.

I love anne's dress!

for a second i thought ann wasn't wearing any pants. :lol:

Okay... Aum shouldn't lay like that... :blink: he's staring at anne pretty hard... lol. be careful aum, your eyes might pop out :blink: the pose makes Aum's but look big. lol.
noy jah ur comments are so retarded....yet gives us a lilo chuckles...ehehe :lol: