Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^haha ceci ur really that bored lols. Im like watchin manee yard fah to pass time. You guys reckon the kidnappin scene is gonna happen soon? Buahaha im a sadist i wanna watch that lol.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
sad here, i get bore of the screaming --- get over with and move on with love scenes ^^
after the screaming will come the anticipated sweet scenes... that's the juiciest parts that keep us on...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno whether or not i should wait for the subbing <_< hmmmm?

i'm up to clip 3 now...thanx to Ann's wonderful forum & their subbers...
*sigh* i'm still depressed over Jai Rao... :spin: ...boy...i need help..maybe
i should be admitted into the same mental place Ann & Aum are..so Ken'll
come visit Ann..and i'll get my hands on Ken and deny my actions cuz i'm cokoo
in the head :drool: so i'll be free of charge!

anyways i realie like tat fact tat they air tis revenge / fast pace lakron rite after a
slow / sweet lakorn like Jai Rao..juz wat us fans needed :wub: bless u Ch.3

kdwzain

sarNie Egg
it was so intense&crazy in Episode 1... can't wait for the next Wed

P'Anne always done her very best job. She's freakin'AWESOME in this!!!!
i was about to be mad like her when she screamm ARKKKKKKKK :unsure:
can't see anyone who can play this role if not her
no wonder why P'Anne is 1st queen of drama actress -_- she's totally superb++

Aum's also good....he's so scary with those effects on his face
feel sorry for him

and the women who phoned Anne is P'kik right?
wanna see more scene of her,too. she's also my fav n'rais

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
hi girls.

Looks most of you are boring for their screaming and crazy action.I am scared by Aum's ugly face.I like his handsome look.Sweet scene please!!
This week they will have a real kiss in the hospital.Sad for me.Aum's real kiss.>*< ~~~~~~~

Below is the MV of Jennifer Kim's ost made by ATM Chinese Fanclub. Chinese and Thai leter, take a look:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS-HWLcBX74

cecilia

Staff member
GOSH, 98, i just have to comment on your gif siggy --- LOVE NOON/PAUL in RAHUT RISSAYA .. i think i'll do another marathon again on this lakorn ^^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^thanks for sharing the clip na ceci ^-^ hehe 98 me wanna see the kiss too :wub:. We're such perverts lmao. Omg the lastest bts is too funny as well, aum was like gettin ann to feel his chest and suddenly they jus erupted laughin lol. And then in the interview thingy aum was like "i only sucked on her finger and mouth" (they had a real kiss in that scene) lmao and then ann jus had to say "oi dont say that the audience are going to wonder what type of lakorn this is." lol too freakin funny.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^^lol thookatha. I read the summary na, that's how i know some info hehe :D. Anyways kk i'll let out a few facts:

1) ann is mental because pip has ordered some of his workers to give ann medicine that makes her go insane
.2) ann is goin to lose her memory when some bad guys attacks her. This is after aum and her sorted out their problems on the island and they return back to the city.
3) there's goin to be a kiss slap scene in the rain lols :p.
haha there you go!! now u are being a good little sarnie!! don't hesitate to provide more spoilers!! i will be expecting more from you. LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^lol.... gosh.. all your comments cracked me up! One more day ya'lll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohh.. I'm planning watching it live tomorrow. What's the best streaming link, gals???

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^^thanks for sharing the clip na ceci ^-^ hehe 98 me wanna see the kiss too :wub: . We're such perverts lmao. Omg the lastest bts is too funny as well, aum was like gettin ann to feel his chest and suddenly they jus erupted laughin lol. And then in the interview thingy aum was like "i only sucked on her finger and mouth" (they had a real kiss in that scene) lmao and then ann jus had to say "oi dont say that the audience are going to wonder what type of lakorn this is." lol too freakin funny.
naughty aum... someone should spank his butt... :rolleyes: :loool:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aum n ann seem be out alots for bbk promotion... so cute of them in at 10 ...aum said to ann that if she wants real slap then he wants real kiss...wow..wow... real pranang...