Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
I only watched to epi three... maybe today i could get some me time on the computer since my sis and broter been hogging up on it. I love the part when Ann was on sitting on the rock, closing her eyes and absorbing the serenity of the place and the Aum appeared in his white outfit and camera :drool: he look quite charming. I can't wait for them to fall in love. :wub:

They inspire me to write them in my next fanfic. :lol:
i thought he looks good in white as well.
today episode, he looks very handsome :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg...how much more is my ann gonna make me cry? she is so good. when she was opening up to "jom" and when she was apologizing to wan...it was so sincere and genuine.

but man, there's a hell of a lot of kissing in this lakorn so far. hahaha HAWT!

DAMNIT, i'm gonna have to wait till next week for the next eps!!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i thought he looks good in white as well.
today episode, he looks very handsome :wub:
ahh.. you had to tease me now i must bribe my siblings with money so they won't hog the comp when i get home from work. :lol:

I love the way he smile at that particular moment and the way the camera capture them from a far ...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AMI!!! I haven't spam with you for the longest time ever! How are you!

lol hi funfun..im good ty and i hope you will feel better soon and you too krystal..

i havent been spamming since we were told not to flood the thread so much ...which i sorta did my part :lol:

and i agree i like this clean look on umm :wub: ..golly his distorted face sorta scares me too...although some part i just wanted to laugh and i did LOL...

golly anne is really really good...she doesnt disappoint her audiences with her acting.. EVER! (as far as i know) ^_^

that is why i am eager for next week's episodes..they will start to have that connection... (when the "i can only trust you" since everyone think im krazy attitude kicks in) :spin:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ahaha ami are you reading my mind. It's like you know I'm going to come in and read your post.

I wanna see the beach scene of them together and the scene they were sleeping next to each other. The outtake of that scene is funny.

he looks good in any color because of his skin color. I'm jealous man.

fun

Expired Sarnie
seem like next week, he gain her trust, he's going to take this to his advantages and act upon his revenge plan.
I wish he could at least, remember the clip he saw before the accident so he knows the truth before it's too late for his and Anne's relationship.
Awww!!! I am so behind but I like coming here for spoilers. Hehehehe!!!

I know I was so mad that he forgot. But you know what then there wouldn't be drama. :lol:

AMI I haven't been spamming as much either since the flood. It's been getting better.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I just started episode 1 & all I gotta say Ann acting crazy is just fabulous!
It's like she's the nang'rai! soo vicious I absolutely love ittt! :D
Man, I don't know who else can pull it besides her.
& Aum... oh man when he laughs hysterically, it's sends
chills down my spine. LOL.

I probably won't be spamming all crazy (cutting that down. LOL.)
so I'll drop by from time to time to say what's on my mind :D

So to those hardcore spammers, rock on! :dude:

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I dont' understand. How can their relationship progress if she's married to that man-whore? It would just be wrong if something happens with him while she's still married, even if he is a good for nothing.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm watching Epi. 4 at the moment. Will be back to elaborate!!

Side Note: Taywun's lips are soooo red in here. heehee

wow, I want to go on top of a mountain and scream like Taywun and Nongshanai!

lady0fdarkness

LOL.. I couldn't stop myself from giggling when Tay and Nong yelled at the top of the mountain over and over saying.. blah blah blah can you hear me?? I was thinking, what if some kind of voice yelled back and go YOU SHUT UP! sorry.. lol, I don't know what came over me.

lady0fdarkness

Woah... I think the scariest person in this lakorn is that two-faced lady, her mother-in-law. She's worst than a black spider!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
todays episode was pretty good! i cant wait to see next weeks episode! looks like we're finally going to get to see the sweet scenes between dem! =D yayyyyy ^_^ lookin foward to next wednesday. Her husband is such an ass btw -_-

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lome that is so hilarious....

yesterday was good, i felt bad for jaja for getting slap and because chakrit tried to take advantage of her....
today, i loved it...aum's stare made my heart skip a beat...i just noticed how big his eyes could get....that flashback of ann seeing her dad in bed, AHHHH! how could a little girl be able to get past that...or seeing her mother hanged....when they were screaming and they held hands <3 , it was so cute, but i started laughing when i was watching...jaja getting a beating from ann, WOW...ann's acting awesome....and that shower scene, was kind of hot ahahha...man, art and aum looks so sexy with glasses :drool: i screamed at my laptop, why must it end the episode like that, now i have to wait until next week and it looks soooo GOOD :( :( :( but i super love the style of clothing they have

lady0fdarkness

Poor Nong.. she's being controlled by those drugs those bastards been giving her!!! Poor thing.. she got a stupid dad and a evil husband and mother-in-law. I hope Taywun will cover the truth soon!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
actually I want to elaborate on every scene of it since they are so good and the actings are so real and superb... last night epi is so good, cute and moving... alots of things explained and more to wait for... espcially sweet scenes of them... though I was at first doubt about this pairing cos of so much age gap, but they simply prove me wrong...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO lome...that WOULD be funny!!... (im still laughing at that comment) :lol:

goodness i woke up an hr late to catch it live..but i didnt intend to watch it..somehow i remember that i had parked my car on the do not park zone..the city just decided to post that stupid signs for a whole month...in the front of my house! (dont know what they are planning to do? and why it will take that long for them to do it also...) <_<

i was so glad it didnt buffer much neither, otherwise i would have just fallen back to sleep lol ( i am so not a morning person..my morning starts at 12ish on the weekends? :lol: )

ok and you know jom still aint well neither...when his evil side (taywun) came out and tried to talk him (jom) back into that revenge mode or quickly destroy this nongchanai ...he even hurted himself in the process of trying to hurt this so call taywun person (i have to watch that part again i was too focused on nongchanai if she was gonna catch him *my heart was beating fast at this part, while i was holding my breath at the same time but dangit, it didnt go as i thought* i wonder what really happen if it was a real life situation..come on now if it was real wouldnt ya interrogate the person til the truth comes out.. and plus that part where she mention while she was fist fighting with that his wife that the lil boy was eyeing them the whole time and umm was all emotional there..wth he's supposedley is helping her but instead is caught up in his own lil game.. she should have pressured him and get the truth out.. :mellow:

if it was you or me wouldnt ya ask why are he was so sensitive in this matter ...who was he and why do you really look like taywun and all that good stuff...it would have ended right then and there LOL but thats drama! Gotta spill it at the end instead... :p

oh but then again she wasnt sure if shes well or still bah and whether or not her accusation or well being is really what it is!...poor girl all of these bad ppl trying to hurt her one way or another..and her father who is of no help at all neither.

and what will prolly hurt her more is the person that she think she can trust is the number one person that wants to ruin her..unless of course all that sorta changes during the island scene :D

its gonna be an i hate you to death to a i feel sorry for ya to an i love ya...type of thing!

kelly_yang

sarNie Egg
Ann's acting in episode 5 was just amazing....she showed a lot of emotion when crying, I just love watching her act...hope she wins an award for this...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know what bugs me???

that fact that the mother in law is really quick at pulling out the pills that tends to calm nongchanai (which also makes her forget when she comes to) but no one ever questions her bout where or how she got the pill ...that lady seems to always have that pills handy too as if it was a breath mint or something! :rolleyes:

Oh good lord i just saw the part where she can even control nongchanai after she took the pill too...wth!...so the true n'rai is the dang mother in law!!!