Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
And of course Borisut Bumbut Kaen. I loved all the romantic scenes. I just finished it yesterday night until 3 in the morning and now I am still very tired. This made me cried, smiled, bitch at my screen, emotional, got me crazy myself, nearly drown myself, pissed as hell, got me all bubbly up, and everything else.
wow... so emotional yeah... this lakorn really makes me think and feel while watching... it is a different kind of excitment...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhhh... I need to finish this lakorn. LOL. Didn't even know it ended until i saw it in here! :eek:

Even though I haven't finished this lakorn, I have a song that fits Aum & Ann's relationship. :lol: I might make an mv for them. hehe.

thuy

sarNie Egg
Even though I haven't finished this lakorn, I have a song that fits Aum & Ann's relationship. :lol: I might make an mv for them. hehe.
[/quote]

Ahhhh, I would love to see that movie and the song to it :D

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the lakorn and I really liked.
I looked in 3 days.
At the very beginning of the lakorn is enough space as history but little by little we cling to the lakorn and can really liked.
We want to know what happens.
I found that Aum & Ann played very well.
And I find they go well together .
But i prefer the couple Aum & Aff.
And the soundtrack is not bad at all.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i was in and out of this lakorn but this weekend i plan to watch it from begining to end again, so hopefully it will do Ann justice this time around

LizzieOo

sarNie Egg
I loveeeee this Lakorn =] I think this one made me see that both Ann and Aum are really REALLY REALLY good actress and actors! Like both of their emotions are like roller-coasters!!! And I cried so many time in here too and believe me I'm not a big crier unless the actress or actors really good and convincing. Sad ending for Chalke or however his name is spelled. =]

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they not reunite again....
1st,i'm not a fan of Aum but i think they look HOT together in here..
2nd-its pretty weird to watch Anne act with her bff's bf... :rolleyes1:

LaiLaiakorn

sarNie Egg
I agree! I thought seeing someone like Ann with Aum was weird. It threw me off a bit but then again i have never watched the lakorn. Is it good? What is the plot? Haha Aum is dating Nat who's Ann's best friend. . .awkward much? but i guess if your getting paid that much money you can get over it