Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
really, awesome. thanks wishy for the news.
now i'm happy. let's hope we get to see it before the end of the year. :wub:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
another cute pic of Aff and Aum (Aum teasing Aff) from Papayon Bunturng Magazine.

credit to noteto@Ilovetaksaorn.com

(the words in the balloon:
Aff: Have you teased Pinky like this?
Aum: That's special one. I tease her in another way.)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Though this lakorn has no any updated or any news, the shooting has much progress. I think it will be done before Jai Rao or Borisat Bambad Kaen. (I heard Ann complained that Borisat bambad Kaen had slow progression because Aum always had gone to shoot other lakorns.)

I kept checking tuiaf.com and I saw often new updated about the shooting of Botan Gleep Sudtai.
And also in Aum's schedule on his site, he has to shoot this lakorn 4 days a week.

From what I know, they are shooting the scene of Chinese opera performance right now. And I heard that some of Tui's fan asked the producer to go to see they shooting the scene, but the producer allowed just a few of them to go because she didn't want the outsider to bother the actors' concentration on acting.

Anyway, they took a lot of photos, but the production team asked them to not publish or post those photos anywhere yet before lakorn would about to air. I don't know why they want to keep this lakorn to be low profile like this.

Anyway, I think this lakorn will be airing within this year and there will be more news about this lakorn when it's about to air.
thanks wishbone.. eek. im so happy keke.. wow.. cant even post up the pixs.. eek.. thats fine... but awwe.. i wanna see them too though keke xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
another cute pic of Aff and Aum (Aum teasing Aff) from Papayon Bunturng Magazine.

hahaha KUTE.. xp .. hehe.. i love ateam.. i def cant wait keke.. woot woot..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

they are so cute together!!! match perfectly, they have the chinese's style, it's funny.
remember tts, aff was so pretty in this one!

cecilia

Staff member
after this picture, they sure look chinese :p
wonder what scene is that in the lakorn .. when he realize that he love her? :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
they do look chinese keke.. xp.. gosh im so tempted to see this lakorn already lol.. xp .. hehe.. ateam..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

thanks, thats funny wat she asked him n he answer her back.. i like these two a lot 2gether.. cant wait to watch this one.. aff is pretty..
aum is cute.. perfect match..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe im so excited keke.. this is ateam 2nd lakorn togetha n hehe there is already a 3rd one coming hehe im so HAPPY kekke xp... YAY.. go ateam.. xp..>_<..

-aiko <3 ateam..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T..... ceci.. dont ever let go nooooooooooo.. xp....hehe i still want ateam to be a couple forever n ever keke..... aum/pinky is good but...... ateam is love xp lol...hehe......

-aiko <3 ateam