Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So if this going sad and drama romance I really want to see Ploy as the N'ek too. I bet she'll do well in crying. Becuz i've seen her in Muer Dok Ruk Ban man she surely looks good at it but that Ploy was the N'rai and Aff was the N'ek but i think they should do a swap between them.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know..But I'd rather have Aff and Aum..They look cute together..But I don't think Ao would be nang aek..She's hardly the main main nang aek..Usually back up or even bad..

Ana

sarNie Adult
Aff, should be n'ek!! They are awesome in JLR :wub: . beside, i just wanna see Aff as n'ek more often :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
seriously, aff is going to b the back up? omg i hate this already.... i rather like aff and aum a.. they make a really cute couple............... man i wish they change it... to aff instead...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
Oh P, she was recently in Leh Kularb as Yard sis.
she's pretty!!! I wouldn't mind her, but she isn't the strong person type, she's weak and...well, that was her character but...and this depends on the character of this lakorn too...though I wouldn't mind her, of the three, I would rather have aff...I love ploy but I prefer aff as n'ek

the oh girl is cute, although her character in leh kularb was so weak. <_< i'll check this one out just to see how she does as nang-ek. i hope the storyline is good, too.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh P, doesn't stand out @ all if she's n'ek. Aff and even Ploy shold be n'ek....Oh, should stick to supporting.