Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
new question !!! Mahaha it ok to put more detail den yes or not u can just lie to me :lol:

6) is there a :w-scene-pop-corn:

7) :baby-scene-pop-corn:

8) accidentally kiss scene

9) hug ?

10) does they go to a island/beach??

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^lol sarn, isn't this lakorn suppose to be a 'chinese drama type.' one thing i've gotta point out is that this thread has already been viewed 9,000 times! whoa, that a lot considering the lakorn hasn't even begun filmin yet.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
new question !!! Mahaha it ok to put more detail den yes or not u can just lie to me :lol:
6) is there a :w-scene-pop-corn:

7) :baby-scene-pop-corn:

8) accidentally kiss scene

9) hug ?

10) does they go to a island/beach??
It's just a spoiler from the novel, so I think it would be ok to spoil because I think it will be different in lakorn.
well...I don't know how to lie. hehehe

6 --- sure, after they get married, I think.
7 --- yes, after they get married. They will talk about it if the novel is longer than this.
8 --- yes, they must do it, but don't let us see it.
9 --- Sure, they do and we will see it.
10 -- yes, for honeymoon, maybe.

Is that can be a lie? :D

cecilia

Staff member
man. the crew is hiding in here today huhh ..

thanks for the spoiler .. at LEAST they got marry in this one .. hope we get to see a wedding :wub:

thanks WISHBONE for the spoiler ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's just a spoiler from the novel, so I think it would be ok to spoil because I think it will be different in lakorn.

7 --- yes, after they get married. They will talk about it if the novel is longer than this.

Mahaha..i betcha the vacation/honeymoom is to JLR Island. Where the crew haha

cecilia

Staff member
^it can't be at the island .. honey at the hut would be fine since CHINESE ppl like living out in the mountain like that :p

wonder what kind of wedding they will have .. the Chinese way? i like the description that he's very handsome in her eyes :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually u are right . chinese series alway have guy/girl taking shelter at some abandon temple/hut somewhere :lol: . it have to be chinese way ? unless they elope !!!!!!!!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
you want a lie or a truth? :p

actually,
1-4 -- no
5 -- yes.

Though it's not a slap/kiss story, I wish they will put a lot of sweet scene between them in lakorn.
darn, only 1 hit out of 5...

Looks like all the jungle sisters are moving in herds, huh? We're always bundled up together in some thread relating to Aum & Aff.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. the way you put that sentence up brought me laughter. why? .. b/c sometime, when those Chinese ppl are hiding in places like that. they use each other's comfort for warmth. mauahha. that mean, if they were to do that. make sure to not bring stuff along :ph34r: ..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is suppose to be a "chinese drama type"?oh oh, no.they are always sad, don't want to cry.
who is tui k?anyone has picture?

sarN

sarNie Granny

does they get marry in the middle or the end of the novle ...noOOOO :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
aww sounds like there are going to plenty of sweet scene between aff and aum whoo!!!!! can't wait are they going to do a opening ceremony?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just want to see the looks Aum gives Aff like in JLR. Those looks and smiles of Harit towards So were priceless.

tinah

sarNie Coma
funny how this will be the opposite of JLR. they went from kiss/slap to romance drama. its fun to watch those type as well cuz there tends to be more sweet scenes hehe

Raiya

sarNie Adult

HAHAHAHAHA all these questions and answers crack me up so i had to say something in here!

Yep we all want slap/kiss lakorn...it's what we look forward to...super exciting!!! LOL

Thanks Wishbone for the spoilers and translations!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AWE MAN.. NO :slapandkissse3: & :r-scene-pop-corn: ... !! DiSAPPOiNTED BUTTTT.. i LiKE ROMANCE LAKORN TOO SO i HOPE iT'S VERY ROMANTiC! =] CAN'T WAiT TO WATCH.