Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i also agree...

there are 3 love teams in this story... and not only focuses the AAteam...

------------

(^-^)V but i hope i could watch it with subs...:p

if not... at least i could read the novel but not in thai language... (coz i dont understand) if there is an english translation about this novel...

i would love to read it.

besides the some people here.... wants to watch this, its because of AAteam...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi , again :D
Thanks a lot for such a warm welcome.
I like that this site is an international site. It's a very interesting community.
In fact, I'm pleased because I have to leave my hometown to study in Seattle in this September
and I'm wondering how I can survive without talking to someone about Thai entertainment
But now I find the place .. what a good news!! LOL :clap:
I know you guys love AUM-AFF , that you call ATEAM right?
They're so popular in Thailand since JumLeoyRak.
I like that lakorn too, slap and kiss is a classic plot but still in-trend forever ^_^
But now may I ask you something (again HAHA)
How can you all watch Thai lakorns if you don't understand Thai?
You watch from youtube.com ? or any other site? with subtitles ,or not?
I started watching thai dramas since 1995. i don't understand anything. I'm a malaysian, living in a state very close to thailand when i was younger. the first lakorn I watched was this one with sam (i can't remember his full name) on channel 5. i used to frustrated coz i don't understand what they were saying. but thanks to technology and some generous friends (u know who you are! :) ), i now can keep up with latest news in entertainment, straight from thailand. ;)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
These are cap of Aum and Aff from Seesan Sod today.
I'm so upset with my brother. I asked him to record this show, but he lost my file. So, I don't have the file to sub and upload for you guys. GOHHHH I'm so mad at him!! :angry:

credit to Joe@TV3board

Aum and Aff are so cute together when they gave the interview.
I translate here instead, then. (if you want to know) :p

The host asked Aum : how do you feel working together again?

Aum: I feel bored.
Aff gave him a sharp look

Aum: I'm glad (laughing) because after we had worked together in Jam Loey Rak for a long time and we're very close to each other, so we don't have to adjust ourselve to get used to each other again. And I'm glad to see Nong Aff as a sassy Chinese girl. If you want to know how she is, take a look.

Aff: So what?

The host asked Aff : What's about you?

Aff: I'm glad. I'm glad that I come back to be his victim again, but off-screen, though. But on-screen, he's my victim.

Aum: In this story, I will be her victim. I will be bullied by her. I'm a defendant of Nong Aff. (So cute!!)

And after that the host asked them about the bicycle scene.

Aum : It's an ancient bicycle.
Aff hit his arm because she didn't want him to talked about it.

Aff: You no need to explain about it. He just asked why there were too many takes.

Aum: well...

Aff: It's my fault! I have a bad acting! Finish!

Aum: No...It's hard because the back seat of the ancient bike is very wide. Usually, a woman has to sit on it by her side, right? But in this story, she has to be like a tomboy, so the director told her to astride. It's very big, so it's difficult for her. She told me that let her sit and put her bag on it first and I just moved on. I asked her why and she said it was big...it hurted her. (laughing) She meant it's hard to sit on it.

Aff: It hurt my legs really!
(I think Aum didn't mean her legs but something else. :p )

The host told them to talk to the audiences

Aum: Firstly, we used to played Jam Loey Rak together, we have to thank every our fans for supporting and watching Jam Loey Rak. The Feedback made us happy. And in this new lakorn, it's changed to let Aff get even with me back. How it will be...How sassy Aff will be...let's see it in this lakorn. Right? Your turn! Say something.

Aff: You talk so long. Nothing left for me to say now.
Aum gave her his hand as a script for her and they laughed. (So cute)

Aff: Let's see it how we change our characters in this lakorn.

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks wishbone... im gonna kill you're brother for that! lol im just kiddin'... thanks for your translating... can't wait to see this lakorn. i hope and pray you'll sub it...

im planning to visit thailand soon.. im just asking if there is a live shows that i could possibly meet the AAteam.... (^-^)V

can't wait for my thailand tour! i love my mom....lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
I started watching thai dramas since 1995. i don't understand anything. I'm a malaysian, living in a state very close to thailand when i was younger. the first lakorn I watched was this one with sam (i can't remember his full name) on channel 5. i used to frustrated coz i don't understand what they were saying. but thanks to technology and some generous friends (u know who you are! :) ), i now can keep up with latest news in entertainment, straight from thailand. ;)

i just started to watch thai series since last january 2008.... that means i've been watching japanese series for 2 years... then 3 years in korean series...

im an asian lover.... so i really do watch not only Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Taiwanese and Indonesian... but also now Thai. i already memorize the story plots of each country.... everytime i watched their series....

i've just discover that i can only watch more often SLAP and KISS in thai series...

im done with tragic series like koreans do

and comedy with japanese.... but i'd try watching the love stories of japanese in early 90's... its really romantic...

im done wallow up with filipino series...

taiwanese story plots got from comics and their story plots now are more similar with japanese has right now this 2000's

indonesian... i kinda only watching their movies... but their story plots is same with filipino also...

i havent tried watching malaysian and vietnam... but i'll be watching the upcoming series of the collaboration of filipino-malaysian series... its a love story.... i still dont know when they will air it but surely coming this 2008.

pze

sarNie Adult
awww.....theyre so cute....thanks for translating....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
thanks for translating..... I cant wait to see more of the Ateam together!!! :yahoo:

PZE... good afternoon missy.
I guess I will always run into you... but I love it. Seems like we change shift from morning to afternoon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekk, funnie..astride ..ahem ..mean she have to spread them leg wide ...i told ya the cycle scene give me thought ..i know it ... explicit hide :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! I WANNA SEE THAT CLIP SO BAD!! TELL YOUR BROTHER WE ARE DISAPPOINTED!! I'M JUS KIDDING. THANK YOU WISHBONE FOR YOUR HARD WORK IN FINDING US CLIPS!! ITS KEEPING ME ALIVE! THANKS YOUR BROTHER FOR RECORDING TOO!! :lol:

ITS SO SWEET THAT SHE ADMITTED THAT SHE'S HIS VICTIM OFF SCREEN! CUTE!! AND HE SAID HE'S HER DEFENDANT! THEY MUST MISS JAM LEUY RUK AS MUCH AS WE DO, THEY CAN'T SEEM TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT EITHER.

ANOTHER THING I'VE NOTICED FROM THE INTERVIEW....THEY ARE WARMING UP TO EACH OTHER A LITTLE BIT MORE AREN'T THEY? THEY JOKE AROUND ABOUT THE BIKE SCENE....LIKE KIDS...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so upset with my brother. I asked him to record this show, but he lost my file. So, I don't have the file to sub and upload for you guys. GOHHHH I'm so mad at him!! :angry:

credit to Joe@TV3board

Aum: I'm glad (laughing) because after we had worked together in Jam Loey Rak for a long time and we're very close to each other, so we don't have to adjust ourselve to get used to each other again. And I'm glad to see Nong Aff as a sassy Chinese girl. If you want to know how she is, take a look.

Aff: I'm glad. I'm glad that I come back to be his victim again, but off-screen, though. But on-screen, he's my victim.

Aum: In this story, I will be her victim. I will be bullied by her. I'm a defendant of Nong Aff. (So cute!!)

Aff: You no need to explain about it. He just asked why there were too many takes.

Aum: No...It's hard because the back seat of the ancient bike is very wide. Usually, a woman has to sit on it by her side, right? But in this story, she has to be like a tomboy, so the director told her to astride. It's very big, so it's difficult for her. She told me that let her sit and put her bag on it first and I just moved on. I asked her why and she said it was big...it hurted her. (laughing) She meant it's hard to sit on it.

Aum: Firstly, we used to played Jam Loey Rak together, we have to thank every our fans for supporting and watching Jam Loey Rak. The Feedback made us happy. And in this new lakorn, it's changed to let Aff get even with me back. How it will be...How sassy Aff will be...let's see it in this lakorn. Right? Your turn! Say something.

hey thanks now i understand it... love it

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

credit to Joe@TV3board

awwww...its so sweet!
hw i wish i could watch it lol..
nvm...thanks again though!
ah..i couldnt stop smiling reading what Aum said to Aff..lol!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I WANNA SEE THAT CLIP SO BAD!! TELL YOUR BROTHER WE ARE DISAPPOINTED!! I'M JUS KIDDING. THANK YOU WISHBONE FOR YOUR HARD WORK IN FINDING US CLIPS!! ITS KEEPING ME ALIVE! THANKS YOUR BROTHER FOR RECORDING TOO!! :lol:

ITS SO SWEET THAT SHE ADMITTED THAT SHE'S HIS VICTIM OFF SCREEN! CUTE!! AND HE SAID HE'S HER DEFENDANT! THEY MUST MISS JAM LEUY RUK AS MUCH AS WE DO, THEY CAN'T SEEM TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT EITHER.

ANOTHER THING I'VE NOTICED FROM THE INTERVIEW....THEY ARE WARMING UP TO EACH OTHER A LITTLE BIT MORE AREN'T THEY? THEY JOKE AROUND ABOUT THE BIKE SCENE....LIKE KIDS...

I totally see that they are more comfortable around each other, especially Aum! He teased everybody on JLR but he never did anything to Aff...but didn't I just read that he is now joking with her?!?! Maybe he's falling in LOVE with her, like the rest of us. I hope they get together... :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Their interview is cute. Usually, actors and actresses who are friends behind the cameras have great onscreen chemistry. If they become each others love interest... who knows. lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
can someone give the spoiler novel part of Tui and Ploy's scene....

other than the last time....

wishy.. please sub it