Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks Wishbone for the updates! I love the clips! Awww I can't wait to see my Ateam together again! Hahahahahahah Tah as a chinese ghost! Funny!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^it never happen .. a JLR will be a JLR :lol: .. however, i'm slightly moving away a bit but i kept ateam in my heart. i stil visit there .. but when i do . i'm behind :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. kekeke i am at many places at once so i think im oka lmao. hahahaqha xp..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
There's some news about Aff talking about this lakorn in the newspaper.

From Delinews, Jun 19, 2008

"Aff is stressful playing rebellious role in Botan"

She had to change her character as a rebellious girl and performed Chinese Opera in "Botan Gleep Sudtai". Aff Taksaorn said it was different from the real her, She couldn't act and be stressful until she had stomachache.

"It's so difficult. At first, I thought there was only Chinese Opera performance that was hard because I had to do the workshop, but actually, everything in this lakorn is so hard for me because I have to change my character to be a tomboy and rebellious girl. In real, I'm not like that at all. This character is not a patient girl. She expresses everything she thinks and feels. I couldn't act because I only played as a calm and patient girl, usually. This role is so hard. Sometimes, I was so stressful that I had a stomachache. Or sometimes, the more I was stressful, the more I couldn't act. I try to forget it."

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^it never happen .. a JLR will be a JLR :lol: .. however, i'm slightly moving away a bit but i kept ateam in my heart. i stil visit there .. but when i do . i'm behind :(
i never backhike these days...haha

She had to change her character as a rebellious girl and performed Chinese Opera in "Botan Gleep Sudtai". Aff Taksaorn said it was different from the real her, She couldn't act and be stressful until she had stomachache.

"It's so difficult. At first, I thought there was only Chinese Opera performance that was hard because I had to do the workshop, but actually, everything in this lakorn is so hard for me because I have to change my character to be a tomboy and rebellious girl. In real, I'm not like that at all. This character is not a patient girl. She expresses everything she thinks and feels. I couldn't act because I only played as a calm and patient girl, usually. This role is so hard. Sometimes, I was so stressful that I had a stomachache. Or sometimes, the more I was stressful, the more I couldn't act. I try to forget it."
awww...i hope she's ok...
it must be real challenging on her part eh...
but i'll support Aff all the way..she's an excellent actress!

thanks wishy! ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
thanks WISHBONIKO for the clips it wus very funny
Tah lewks like a chinese ghost hahaha and then he jumps up and down hahahaha tooo funny :lol:
does anyone kno when its supppose to air?​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no probs ..kekekeke.. agreed.. xp.. keke..lots of interestin n good ones rite now.. xp kekeke..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

aaawww...poor aff...I hope she's fine... ^_^
thanks wishbone!

cecilia

Staff member
i love how TAH keeps acknowledging that he look like a PEE KONG GWOI.
it's funny and cute when he make them comments :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha its funny though keke.. lmao.. ahha.. he def look chinese keke in here lol. like he looks korean in OR . xp kekeke lol..