Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
THANK YOU WISHY ..

OMG. they are so funny .. tight head band ..
look like a cat -- gibbon .. ape.. monkey .. :loool:

love it when TUI and Aff gave each other shock reaction ..
don't come closer, the viewer might get frighten :lol: too funny

cecilia

Staff member
^they make fun of her the most .. which btw. i'm a bit confuse, is she suppose to play a guy or a girl b/c i saw mustache above her mouth and her chin.

cecilia

Staff member
^thank you wishy .. now it make sense why she have those edgy eyes. LOl .. she's very ugly though .. :loool: wanna see her unmakeup :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ah i see.. hehe thanks for clearing it up wishbone..

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
when is this lakorn coming out? this year or next? I can't wait to watch this lakorn especially with all these funny scenes and just to think about aum/aff together again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i would be scared if aff was around me dressed like that. she is very ugly :loool: but its cute. lol

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i say she's ugly so blunt when she's on those white makeup .. but she's really is beautiful .. i can't wait til she turn to a butterfly like Pinky said of herself.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol just posting to get this thread back up to the top. haha and yeah, omg the new clip is so funny. poor aff, being tease hahahahahah. lmao where's aummie?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
oh my yes well our girl aff looks a fright in the makeup but we all know she's one hot mama! :lol:

hmmm all these behind the scenes clips and no aum??? where oh where can our p'ek be...let's go find him ladies!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol that cause he's with me ja bong raiya *lmao i sense all the sisters are going to start throwing rotten bananas at me now :p :lmao:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber

credit to ilovetaksaorn.com

Latest lakorn "Botan Gleep Sudtai" by TV-Scene is the one that the viewers should not miss. It's a very drama lakorn and there're many famous actors and actresses in it. It has Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn coming back to work together for the second times after their high-rating lakorn "Jam Loey Rak". Morever, there're other interesting cast like Ploy Chermarn, Tah Warit, Tui Krietkamol and Oh Petchlada. And the strict director is no one else, but Chana Kraprayoon who is so strict and emphasis on every details in every works.

In lakorn "Botan Gleep Sudtai", Aum Atichart plays the role as Ah-Joo, a patient and grateful guy. He's sensitive, thoughtful, has imagination and loves to learn things from people. He has talent in study, has an ambition and work hard though he has to exchange himself and his feeling for the information. For Aff Taksorn, she plays the role as Tanyong, a progressive bold girl. She has the ambition different from other girls in the post-World War II period. She dreams to be a mechanic because she thinks that men and women are equal. She's stubborn sometimes but she has high responsibility and justice. She's brave, sharp-tougued but generous, smart and wise.

There's the news that Ch.3 wants this lakorn to be airing soon urgently because this lakorn is a good drama lakorn from TV-Scene.

cecilia

Staff member
She dreams to be a mechanic because she thinks that men and women are equal. She's stubborn sometimes but she has high responsibility and justice. She's brave, sharp-tougued but generous, smart and wise.
lOOK at that description .. she's one feisty lady alrite. she just have to have her way .LOl

thank you wishy for the news. i can't wait to see soft p'ek and harsh p'ek come together ---